• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#41 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:58 PM

I know about Sailor Moon in 1992 but starting watch it in 1997. :lol: XD A 6th Season? That would be awesome!!!!

#42 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:31 AM

sailor moon is how i got half my user name

but as for 6th season i stating to give up hope for it i been hearing since 2000 about this 6th season but nothign ever came forward

part of it i guess was revenge against the makers of pretty sammy (a tenchi muyo spin off) since the pretty sammy peopl lost their law suit againt the Naoko Takeuchi the one that created sailor moon and sailor venus from before

the pretty sammy peopl said she copy them on their magical girl but they lost big time as Naoko Takeuchi was able to prove she made sailor moon and sailor venus and she was going to make a 6th season from what i heard to rub it in

but then she left Kodansha but then came back in 99 still no word on 6th season

so i gave up
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#43 Tsuji-san

Tsuji-san

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:15 PM

I love sailor moon!!!
It's because of this anime that I had interested myself to japanese culture.
I like the serie live too
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#44 Taika

Taika

8th gen member

• Validating
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:40 AM

Just like several others here have said, this was what got me into all things Japanese! Well, Sailor Moon was the first anime, and Final Fantasy VII the first game. And ever since then I hardly watch or listen to anything that isn't Japanese.

Sailor Moon just recently got bumped off my Top 3 anime lists - but definitely holds a special place in my heart still. :wub:

#45 ck2

ck2

BATE is something that I REALLY need to MASTER

• Banned
  • 1762 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

I watched all the Anime ver (except SailorStar ... I only watch a few ep.) + the Live Action + some manga ver

one of the greatest Manga/Anime ever

#46 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:35 PM

I finally got the last season of Sailor Moon. It came last Monday.

I don'y where to put this news at since is something to do with Sailor Moon. Kanbe Miyuki, who plays the third Sailor Moon (2001-2003) in the muscials, died of heart problems on June 20th, 2008 two days after she went to the hospital. She was only 24 years old. R.I.P. Kanbe Miyuki http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/sad.gif

I finally got the last season of Sailor Moon. It came last Monday.

I don'y where to put this news at since is something to do with Sailor Moon. Kanbe Miyuki, who plays the third Sailor Moon (2001-2003) in the muscials, died of heart problems on June 20th, 2008 two days after she went to the hospital. She was only 24 years old. R.I.P. Kanbe Miyuki ^^;

#47 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

Kawaii Gumi Russia R. G. Member

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:35 PM

Yea, its vary bad news...I was told about it yesterday by my friend. I think Kanbe Miyuki was the best Usagi in seramyu...her songs were vary lively and beautiful
RIP, Miyuki-chan...
Posted Image

#48 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:28 PM

I´m so sad to hear this news...
She was tooooo young....

R.I.P. Miyuki Kanbe

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#49 Reiko!

Reiko!

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

Ive been looking to purchase sailor moon, it was the first anime I ever watched, I absolutely love this series, the characters are fun, the story is fun :lol:

#50 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:41 AM

I´m so sad to hear this news...
She was tooooo young....

R.I.P. Miyuki Kanbe

OMG thats sad

i didnt know until today

its a terrible lost she was so young

rest in peace Miyuki Kanbe

we will miss you
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#51 eatman

eatman

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:46 PM

I don'y where to put this news at since is something to do with Sailor Moon. Kanbe Miyuki, who plays the third Sailor Moon (2001-2003) in the muscials, died of heart problems on June 20th, 2008 two days after she went to the hospital. She was only 24 years old. R.I.P. Kanbe Miyuki <_<

Rest in peace, Miyuki-san ^^;
She was best and special in Musicals, ever. Her smile was special.
forum.ukralliance.com.ua

#52 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

No, Anza Ooyama was the best in the musicals.
When I first time watched PGSM I wanted Miyuki to play Usagi there.
Posted Image

#53 ichigostrawberries

ichigostrawberries

the Kairin yo!

• Senpai
  • 969 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:32 PM

Oh, God, I'm so late on the news! I almost started crying when I read what happened...(I would've, but my body hates me and won't let me cry when I want to...)

Ah, Miyuki...she was my second favorite Usagi (first is Marina), and my third favorite SeraMyu actress...(Chieco is my first)
so was so young...only 24...
You'll be greatly missed, Kanbe-san! We love you! :lol:

:lol: Mako

Posted Image

#54 I love Ai~chan!

I love Ai~chan!

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:26 PM

:blush: i used to watch sailor moon when i was a little kid, the english version. it was so cheesy! and then i watched it in japanese in like 6th grade, and it wasnt bad. thats how we got into liking japanese stuff in the first place. cuz then i watched some other anime that had music, then i found the song "motto miracle night" somehow, and then we found out it was by morning musume and we liked them. and then of course it branched out into like all of hellp project ;)
Posted Image

#55 I love Ai~chan!

I love Ai~chan!

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:22 AM

Its too bad there not on the air anymore. It use to come on cartoonnetwork long time ago I remember.

yeah, it used to be on like way early in the morning. i remember when i was a little kid i randomly woke up and turned on the tv and sailor moon was on.
after that i never knew what time it was on, and i didnt feel like getting up early, so i didnt watch it :whistle:
mars was always my favorite though =)
Posted Image

#56 labbits

labbits

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:51 AM

sailor moon was my first anime, man i miss this show

#57 Loreley ~ ♥

Loreley ~ ♥

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

I love Sailor Moon.... :good:
And i waiting for more eps from live action!!!

Posted Image

#58 Lucy-

Lucy-

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:44 PM

Sailor moon made me who i am today. :lol:

#59 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

Lucy-Not only you :lol:
Loreley ~ ♥ I think it is impossible...Sailormoon overed in 2005 on Marina Stage.
I love Ai~chan! I also watched this clip on youtube. Great song, great video :w00t: I want the normal quality version :lol:
Posted Image

#60 vnovogra

vnovogra

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:17 AM

if anyone is interested in buying sailor moon musical pamphlets please let me know.... pm me or something... i have a few of them... they are like brand new... ma marks or tears... please let me know... i will give them for a good price...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users