264 replies to this topic

#261 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:19 AM

Another:

"You will destroy everything and kill your future! Is that the world you wanted? Or the power you wanted?"

- Athrun Zala, Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus/HD Remaster Episode 49

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#262 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:57 PM

"It looks like we won't be sharing that chocolate parfait." - Nephrite (Sailor Moon) {It serves as the lead in line to the voice actress for Molly (aka Naru) pulling off one of if not the best voice acting sequence(s) in the entirety of the English dub}

"My name is Igor, welcome to the Velvet Room." - Igor (Persona (any), this now counts because of anime and movie adaptations for the 3rd and 4th games)

"I am the love angel, I am Wedding Peach, and I am extremely angry with you!" - Momoko/Wedding Peach (Wedding Peach)

"Reigan!" - Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Rose Whip!" - Shuichi "Youko/Kurama" Minamino (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Dragon of the Darkness Flame!" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"How dare you hurt Yukina?! Spirit Sword!" - Kazuma Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Get off my lawn!" - Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"You risked our lives on a 'might'?!" - Botan (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"All this time I've been thinking you're a brilliant strategist, but really you're just a lucky fool." - Shuichi "Youko/Kurama" Minamino (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Masenko Ha!" - Son Gohan (Dragonball Z)
"It's like they're made out of diamond, and they can all lift cars and buses." - Videl Satan (Dragonball Z)

"Why, oh why, oh me, oh my!" - Bad Luck's Manager (Not K, the black haired one) (Gravitation)
"I'm singing and sparkling, dancing and shining!" - Ryuichi Sakuma (Gravitation)

"Tenchi is mine!" - Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)
"Back off you idiot, don't you know a woman's age and past are best kept a secret?!" - Washu to Dr. Clay (Tenchi Muyo)
"This is a black-hole? Oh wow, this'll be the first time I've ever been in one." - Mihoshi (Tenchi Muyo)
"I'm sure it will be." - Ayeka {In response to the above line from MIhoshi, the way she says it is just bloody perfect} (Tenchi Muyo)
"Of all the people I could've been partnered with why did it have to be you?!" - Kiyone about Mihoshi (Tenchi Universe)

"Henry, momentai." - Terriermon (Digimon Tamers) {It's always given such a cute line delivery, and the last time it's said, it just triggers the tears to start flowing, so many feels}

#263 ajeossi76

ajeossi76

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:15 PM

"I don't know everything, I just know what I know." - Hanekawa Tsubasa (-monogatari series)

#264 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:21 AM

"I am JUSTICE" - Active Raid Season 2 & QXXX Code

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#265 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

''NICO-NICO-NIIIIIIII!''

Nico Yazawa, Love Live School Idol Project.

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users