• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 Blue_Crimson0307

Blue_Crimson0307

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:24 AM

@Shikitty: You could try Searching on Veoh as I know there are subbed Episodes there. And I even believe CrunchyRoll has them to (Although I don't know why you would want ot watch anything there {Without paying})

There are sub hello morning on veoh search for a user named Mazaki he has a lot of subbed H!M episodes maybe all the or at least the ones that mm-bbs did.But you would have to download them to see them because you would only get a 5 minute preview online
Mano Piano >_<

#42 konglomerat

konglomerat

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:29 PM

almost all of mazaki's H!M hasn't been subbed yet, why don't hps subbed it?

#43 Blue_Crimson0307

Blue_Crimson0307

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:15 PM

almost all of mazaki's H!M hasn't been subbed yet, why don't hps subbed it?

The answer to your question is very easy.HPS translators only sub what they feel like subbing and subbing something like H!M is not easy for the timing is difficult.The H!M that mazaki has are the ones made by collaboration subs at mm-bbs and they to sub what they fell like subbing.You can't expect to get subs for everything.If you want to understand what they are talking about try learning japanese like most of us are trying to do
Mano Piano >_<

#44 Blue_Crimson0307

Blue_Crimson0307

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:26 PM

Its been a long time since the last HPS realese.I wonder what HPS is working on.
Mano Piano >_<

#45 Addicted_Azn

Addicted_Azn

I was Ai_Love_MM

• Senpai
  • 1144 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:29 PM

^ yea that's what i'd like to know (not to make that sound bad) but i am looking forward to it =D i'd just like to know the IRC channel for the downloads, i had an IRC program about a year ago for another website but i didnt like it that much, so i'm wondering how the H!O irc place is. <3

#46 pang5_kiro

pang5_kiro

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

just want to ask..
does anyone familiar with dj-waffles?

i just want to know where can i get subtitles for unsub files,
really look forward for any kind of suggestion..

arigato..

^^;

#47 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:09 PM

@konglomerat: Hehe that is just inappropriate to ask =P

@pang5_kiro: DJ Waffles has been missing in action for some time now I think as I don't visit his site anymore.. But all the SUBBED files on his server were originally hardsubbed, so you aren't going to find softsubs for those shows. And generally MOST things taht are found on H!O Tracker are also Hardsubbed so you won't find softsubs... Only thing you will find with softsubs will be teh H!M's/HM@'s that are subbed by mm-bbs, which you will find on their site located Here, hope that helps you a bit.
---
EDIT:
Whoops actually misinterpreted your message, but still applies, hehe as you'll be able to find most subbed files here, but yeah if you already have the RAW (Unsubbed file) you might be out of luck to find Softsubs (Cept as I mentioned, H!M/HM@ from mm-bbs)

PS:
Not sure if this is supposed to be in this particular Thread or elsewhere...

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#48 Piwko

Piwko

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:52 PM

Heve You seen this ever? I am totaly astonished. I have found this on other server.
Link removed

I am very sad

Edited by turbos86, 08 February 2008 - 07:10 AM.
Inappropriate link

#49 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:25 AM

Just wanted to say I got done watching the Hello Pro News release. Great stuff. I kind of liked big themed releases, like you did with Until the Bus Comes. Now if only we had a HPN Konno theme...

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#50 yuiforever

yuiforever

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:54 AM

^ I watched the whole thing twice! It was funny to see Rika-chan so worried about her new kouhai that she resorted to copy the gags Ai-chan invented and looking so serious whenever Ai-chan is getting screen time. Also is this where Ai-chan got her weirdness from? Charmy?

EDIT: I forgot to say this but big thanks to HPS for subbing this series. :respect:

#51 raquel9e

raquel9e

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:52 AM

Okay, I have sort of a bizarre request. I am writing a paper about H!P PVs for a women's studies course I'm taking, I was need a way to cite translations of H!P songs. I'm having several issues, which I will enumerate here:

• There is not a translation for all of the songs I need on Project Hello. Is there a more complete database of translations out there?
  • I'm not sure how I cite a fansubbed PV from the tracker here or from veoh, Stage6, YouTube, etc
  • How would one cite the "dramatic chipmunk?"

I know that HPS does a lot of subtitling and I was just hoping that maybe if there is someone "in charge" who could help me out that would be awesome.
Posted Image

#52 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:44 PM

Has HPS ever subbed other MM musicals? Like Edokkoi or Morning Town? There only seems to be the new musicals subbed...

Mari fan since 2005!

#53 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:57 PM

Okay, I have sort of a bizarre request. I am writing a paper about H!P PVs for a women's studies course I'm taking, I was need a way to cite translations of H!P songs. I'm having several issues, which I will enumerate here:

• There is not a translation for all of the songs I need on Project Hello. Is there a more complete database of translations out there?
  • I'm not sure how I cite a fansubbed PV from the tracker here or from veoh, Stage6, YouTube, etc
  • How would one cite the "dramatic chipmunk?"

I know that HPS does a lot of subtitling and I was just hoping that maybe if there is someone "in charge" who could help me out that would be awesome.

HPS doesn't translate songs (PVs), in a few cases when the project is a show that includes performance the translation might appear there.

Has HPS ever subbed other MM musicals? Like Edokkoi or Morning Town? There only seems to be the new musicals subbed...

No, only the Ribbon one.

#54 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:58 PM

^ Ok, thanks. I wonder if anyone else has subbed them, no idea.

Mari fan since 2005!

#55 lily14895

lily14895

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:43 PM

^_^ nicee

#56 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

Does H!F intend to sub Morning days vol 3? :sob:
If not, can I request that DVD? It's a great DVD... now vol 1 has been subbed, can you sub vol 2 and 3 as well? Onegai~

#57 skyish

skyish

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:50 AM

Hey does anyone know where to download the whole subtitled (by HPS) by direct download , not torrent??

#58 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:25 AM

Hey does anyone know where to download the whole subtitled (by HPS) by direct download , not torrent??

Musume-central, box download.

#59 Aly B

Aly B

Hopelessly devoted to MoMusu.

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:16 PM

I may or may not get bitch-denied for this question, but I feel I have to ask it. I know some subbers are iffy about saying what their next project is (mostly cuz they a get a bajillion projects going at a time and they themselves dunno which will be done first) and I get that. But is there anyway HPS could let us know what's going on? Are you guys still subbing? Cuz we haven't seen anything since Shabekuri 007 last year, right? So, what I'm really asking you is this: Are you still alive and/or could we be expecting a release anytime soon?
Posted Image

#60 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:27 AM

If you guys are still subbing, may i suggest H!M 170, and or a few more Maido Ari episodes since Kamei is graduating XD
Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users