• Please log in to reply
1673 replies to this topic

#41 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:45 PM

Yours is just as good as mine black velvet. :c13: That pic is just amazing. Everyone should have a GAM avatar! :D

:D But, you made yours all special. (LOL, I don't think the hardcore YoMiki fans would care for that . . . :blink: )

Yeah, there's too much going on for shuffles. It's not like some of us would notice them now that we have GAM. :cool (But, I still wab my summer shuffles!)

#42 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:24 PM

About how long it will last is unknown, but Tsunku did state that it wasn't a "special" (one time) unit. Also, he wants it to remain solid. Through his hints, I'm hoping this will be an active unit . . .

About that... he didn't actually say it wasn't a special unit, rather he didn't say it was one, if you get what I mean... :rolleyes It's a trial that presumably will carry on if it makes him a lot of money! :blink: And it bloody well should! A few of us here are going to be pre-ordering it and we don't have a clue what Thanks! is actually going to be like!

Seems like there's quite an amount of members who are crazy about GAM as I count 7 members with GAM related avatars/sigs just in this thread :D

I'm quite surprised. I know a lot of people like Aya and a lot of people like Miki but there only ever seemed to be a few people on the members threads talking about them together. Come on people... :rolleyes
Blog Translations

从'v') The Kitty, Miki Fujimoto
从' 。'从  The Monkey, Aya Matsuura

#43 wrongun

wrongun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 984 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:07 AM

I'm quite surprised. I know a lot of people like Aya and a lot of people like Miki but there only ever seemed to be a few people on the members threads talking about them together. Come on people...[/color] :rolleyes

Now that GAM is established, we can talk about both more often! We just need a thread started down the road.

#44 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:37 AM

I think people haven't really put much thought into. Well maybe so, but atleast not enough to sit and speculate alot. What I'm saying is that the fans have been out there all the time. Just sneaking around in the dark, not putting that much of a effort into it. Now when it's come true.. Now all those people finally show their feelings.

Something have been bothering (not really but) though.. What are Tsunku planning to do with the group until the first single is out? Any ideas/facts?

#45 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:39 AM

Something have been bothering (not really but) though.. What are Tsunku planning to do with the group until the first single is out? Any ideas/facts?

They'll be quite busy without GAM... Miki hasn't graduated yet so she's going to be with MM for the next few months and they're pretty booked up: Graduation concerts and Ribon no Kishi are going to take a lot of time. Aya's involved in the latter as well remember and I'm sure that you, like me, haven't stopped wanting a new Aya single so hopefully that is in the works meaning that GAM will take a back seat for now. Aside from recording the song, doing the PV and doing a few promos unless of course they start working on their album. :blink:
Blog Translations

从'v') The Kitty, Miki Fujimoto
从' 。'从  The Monkey, Aya Matsuura

#46 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:21 AM

About that... he didn't actually say it wasn't a special unit, rather he didn't say it was one, if you get what I mean... :rolleyes It's a trial that presumably will carry on if it makes him a lot of money! :blink: And it bloody well should! A few of us here are going to be pre-ordering it and we don't have a clue what Thanks! is actually going to be like!

Yeah, I know. He's totally teasing us. :D It could be a small one time thing (just for the movie) or it could grow into something great. Units have never lasted really long. (Sub groups are another thing . . .) A lot of people's translations say that he wants it to be solid, but I'm sure that is solely depending on the sales which I expect to be high, not just because of us . . .

I think I mentioned it in the Aya or the Miki thread, but . . . I assume this single is going to be dancey. It's hard to sing ballads style about "sexy legs" lol. Maybe that's just me. :rolleyes

Did you mention something about album? Care to make another phone call? :c16:

#47 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:39 AM

So predictions and speculations of Thanks! have been going around, and since Aya mentioned the song is Shouwa-like and has a "strength" that fits Sukeban well, I thought I could base my prediction on this.

Point 1: I assume Aya doesn't mean Shouwa 20s or 30s, but something closer to the original Sukeban TV era, Shouwa 60-nen, 1985. What representative Shouwa 60-nen songs are there?
Point 2: What else gives one more strength than a good enka - like they say in the West, blues is what you play when you have the blues and don't want it. Enka is not the blues, but it's just as blue. What 1985 enkas do we have that gives one a lot of strength?

XDDD

Before people start throwing tomatoes ((((((( ‥)ノ |EXIT|
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

#48 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:11 AM

Reading so much in the dark, eyes hurt...

Anyways...

While I'm hoping that GAM (still can't believe it a slang for legs, how big of a coincidence is that) do last a bit longer than most of the shuffle group H!P been pumping through, I'm kinda worried about Miki status with Morning Musume. I'm pretty sure Tsunku would love GAM to be a secong coming of W and much like how W pretty much took away Ai and Tsuji from Morning, I'm bit worried that this might do the same thing with Miki.

I just hope that with this summer activities, GAM in the fall and whatever they're planning to do with MM in the second half of the year won't be too taxing for Miki because I really like Miki in Morning Musume right now and the last thing we need is her leaving MM the reason being theres too much on her plate. They need more than ever to have Miki stay with MM now that Konno and Mako are graduating.

But enough with my paranoia, though I'm a big advocate for YoMiki, I can't deny that special sweet combination Aya and Miki have with each other and with Aya's great melodic-voice coupled with Miki's unique voice talent, it can only be pure gold but in my case, pink....Go GAM!!!!

It's great to heard about GAM!!~>w<
Great couple group!~:)
but why not there are YAM(Yossi and Maki) or YAR( yossi and Rika)?!~:)

GAM is great, YAM with Yossi and Maki sounds pretty awesome but wait......What if YAM instead of Yossi and Maki stands for :Yossi, Aya, Miki: This may be too good, so good in fact that they will never allow it because the first PV and single they put out will literaly burst your eardrums and melt your eyeballs and basically bringing the end of H!P fandom as they know it.
~Nothing

#49 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:50 AM

I just keep thinking neither Miki nor Aya wants GAM to be a long-running series unless GAM doesn't impede each girl's own solo career.

AHAHAHAHA~~~ YAM!!! That's great :)

This may be too good, so good in fact that they will never allow it because the first PV and single they put out will literaly burst your eardrums and melt your eyeballs and basically bringing the end of H!P fandom as they know it.

But this sounds more like YAM: Yoshida Tatsuya + Acid Mothers Temple + Merzbow (@_@)

.........actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they have collaborated before :P

Take care of your eyes, Hennagaijin (:))

(Does this count as spamming?)
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

#50 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 01:18 PM

I just keep thinking neither Miki nor Aya wants GAM to be a long-running series unless GAM doesn't impede each girl's own solo career.

::): That is true. As long as this doesn't affect their individual solo careers I'm sure they'll love it.
Posted Image

#51 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:37 PM

While I'm hoping that GAM (still can't believe it a slang for legs, how big of a coincidence is that) do last a bit longer than most of the shuffle group H!P been pumping through, I'm kinda worried about Miki status with Morning Musume. I'm pretty sure Tsunku would love GAM to be a secong coming of W and much like how W pretty much took away Ai and Tsuji from Morning, I'm bit worried that this might do the same thing with Miki.

I just hope that with this summer activities, GAM in the fall and whatever they're planning to do with MM in the second half of the year won't be too taxing for Miki because I really like Miki in Morning Musume right now and the last thing we need is her leaving MM the reason being theres too much on her plate. They need more than ever to have Miki stay with MM now that Konno and Mako are graduating.

I know that a lot of people [in the Solo Success] were talking about, "What if Miki had a solo career AND was involved with MM?" I don't think Miki needs to overwork herself with juggling different groups and her own career. Yes, I would like her to have her solo career back, but MM does really need her. I'm pretty sure that GAM will sell well, but for how long is unknown. I'm sure Miki will be able to handle working with MM and GAM, though, because she's a strong person. I have faith in her. :wink: :cool

IMHO, I hope that it doesn't turn out to be like W, because both of them are stronger in the fields they work. (MM may hold Miki back a little, but she still adds what power she has to it to help it be successful.) The thought of them singing together is nice . . . no, it's overexhilerating. (And, everyone wants to scream, "FINALLY! YOU DID IT TSUNKU!" because we've been waiting for an AM duet. :c16:) I know that both of them are happy to work together again, since it's been so long, but I'm sure both of them also want to stick to their original careers. *rambles on*

But enough with my paranoia, though I'm a big advocate for YoMiki, I can't deny that special sweet combination Aya and Miki have with each other and with Aya's great melodic-voice coupled with Miki's unique voice talent, it can only be pure gold but in my case, pink....Go GAM!!!!

That's really sweet. :crying No one can deny the greatness of their talent at least! ^^

#52 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:36 PM

Someone sort of mentioned it up the thread but coudl this BE the new W.
Could Tsunku be preparing this as a cross over???

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#53 tito

tito

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 04:35 AM

I think Miki will be delighted to be busy with Ayaya...
Posted ImagePosted Image
I love you but now it's all over Osaka koi no uta. You have brought about the real Love Revolution.

#54 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:19 PM

Oh I bet she is. :wink: I can picture them wrapping their legs around eachother in a great homo erotic spectacle, first chance they get. :blush :c16:

#55 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:27 PM

Leg groping. :c16: (Secret links ahead!)

Someone already made a fansite sort of thing for GAM. It's pretty neat. I don't think it will have a big update for a while, though. Also, I found this funny little comic including GAM made by a Japanese fan. (it's the 2nd one down) I have no clue what it says, but just looking at it, you can easily get the gist. :lol: This is the original site if came from.

#56 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 03:56 PM

Oh I bet she is. :wink: I can picture them wrapping their legs around eachother in a great homo erotic spectacle, first chance they get. :blush :c16:

Hopefully it will be videotape or atleast a picture or two....
~Nothing

#57 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 04:48 PM

wahh can't get enough of those gam legs baby whoo :cool

#58 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 05:07 PM

Amiyakism -> Amiyakist
GAM -> ?
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

#59 yossha

yossha

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:49 PM

Is it just me or is GAM reminds you of another double :lol: they're like somehow the opposite of those two - the grown up "sexy" version if i may say :D
well i'm looking forward to hearing what they sound like together and maybe what they are like in performance :)

#60 wrongun

wrongun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 984 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:53 PM

GAM has already invaded my MP3 player! :lol:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users