Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:16 AM

just three more months XD

#24 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:26 AM

Aww~I wish that idea of a Ayaya and Mikitty unit would have been done a few years ago when I was really into Morning Musume and H!P.

Anyways, I hope the best for this new unit. Two of my all time favs in one group

:c16: pichichi :c16:

Posted Image

#25 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:30 AM

I can't see any other way than that GAM will be huge in the world of H!P. Isn't this what we all have been waiting for?

#26 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:32 AM

i've been waiting for this for a really long time
finally tsunku has come out of his shell :XD:

#27 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:39 AM

I think we're all going to have to try to chill... September is a few months away (and I don't exactly want summer to end...). But whatever, I'm preordering the hell out of this thing!!

I hope they go on TV. I don't care what shows, but they have to go on TV. Think of the chemistry :crying Makes me tear up just thinking about it...

It's definitely worth the wait, I think! Also, Sukeban comes out around that time, ne? Oh, and I can't WAIT for the TV shows! They better pimp GAM more than Maki's new single. XD (Yes, the chemistry . . . :c16: Better than TsujiKago. XD)

I can't see any other way than that GAM will be huge in the world of H!P. Isn't this what we all have been waiting for?

Yes, siree! About how long it will last is unknown, but Tsunku did state that it wasn't a "special" (one time) unit. Also, he wants it to remain solid. Through his hints, I'm hoping this will be an active unit . . .

#28 Infinite Loop

Infinite Loop

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:43 AM

:w00t!: This is amazing news. And it feels like it's been a while since there was a big announcement from the H!P camp - I was expecting this to be related to the shuffles just because of the timing but it's even better if it's something more permanent! Miki and Ayaya... such a perfect combination. XD

(Speaking of announcements and the shuffles, I wonder if those are actually going to happen this year or not...)
...loopinfiniteloopinfiniteloopinfiniteloop...

#29 tito

tito

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:50 AM

I think everyone has been waiting for this for ages. Tsunku-sama, please don't screw it up! It might be the last chance for a H!P revival.
Posted ImagePosted Image
I love you but now it's all over Osaka koi no uta. You have brought about the real Love Revolution.

#30 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:47 AM

GAM FTW. GAM Forever. GAM GAM GAM! :^_^:

I'm going crazy. :XD: :XD: :XD:
Posted Image

#31 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:12 AM

Please don't proto. Try to hold yourself together. We need you. GAM needs you! ^_^

#32 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:21 AM

GAM GAM GAM WHOOOO!!!
by the way nice avatar sev :cool

everybody is GAM crazy now.

#33 wrongun

wrongun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 984 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:01 PM

I gotta gets me a GAM avatar soon. All i got so far is my "GAMtastic-FUU!!!" in my siggy.

#34 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:01 PM

Man. I'm calmed down now. Many things to look forward to for GAM.

1. The duet.
2. The PV
3. The Making of the PV aka AM love behind the scenes :^_^:
Posted Image

#35 juicytwos

juicytwos

3rd gen member

• Uploader
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:28 PM

Wow, news moves really fast. I just read about GAM on some blog/H!P news site and switched tabs to H!O and there already is a thread about them.

One word: HAWT!

Mmm...lovely legs. Miki and Aya officially reunited. Not quite Gomattou (would be nice if Maki got back with GAM now that all three are older) but I love the two...can't wait for the single...and especially the PV.

Seems like there's quite an amount of members who are crazy about GAM as I count 7 members with GAM related avatars/sigs just in this thread ^_^

#36 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:48 PM

1. The duet.
2. The PV
3. The Making of the PV aka AM love behind the scenes :^_^:

:c16: XD It's going to be spectacular! *nice siggy, btw!*

Sev! Your avatar! *drops dead* That's awesome! (LOL, yes, it seems all the AM lovers are showing their love!)

#37 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 04:31 PM

Sev! Your avatar! *drops dead* That's awesome! (LOL, yes, it seems all the AM lovers are showing their love!)

Yours is just as good as mine black velvet. :c13: That pic is just amazing. Everyone should have a GAM avatar! ^_^

#38 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 04:32 PM

I think everyone has been waiting for this for ages. Tsunku-sama, please don't screw it up! It might be the last chance for a H!P revival.

I agree. This new one will by dynamite, I think. XD It sucked so bad that Nochiura Natsumi was discontinued, because Aya was great in that group ^_^ I have such high hopes for her and Miki. But I wonder if Miki won't have a hard time keeping the pace with the "drop-dead beauty" Aya.... :c16: :wink:

And I wonder what this new GAM song will be like. Rock maybe? With "disco-Biyuuden" around and all, I mean. :c33:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#39 opensky

opensky

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 05:01 PM

OHHH SNAP! I go with out a computer for a couple of days and THIS happens! sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! GAM 4 life!
Posted Image

#40 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:25 PM

3. The Making of the PV aka AM love behind the scenes ::blink::

The board doesn't have a strong enough emoticon for my response to this comment.
:c16: :c16: :c16: :c16: :c16:

@ the shuffle comment:
Being that it's June, and shuffles tend to be a summer activity, and last year's shuffles were weird, I'm going to guess no. There's too much going on; Tsunku's getting married, Konno and Mako are leaving, Yuki Maeda is leaving, there's a musical... They don't really NEED the shuffles right now to spice things up (although I do love shuffles :crying ). My other reasoning is Konno's grad concert, which is going to be THE summer H!P concert, is called "Wonderful Hearts Land," which could only mean that half of H!P will be present. That doesn't bode well for proper shuffles.

But who cares?! We have GAM! GAM is better than any three shuffles they could make this year combined!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users