Photo

Morning Musume '23 Fall Tour "Neverending Shine Show" (11/29 Fukumura Mizuki Graduation Special at Yokohama Arena)

morning musume 2023 concert tour graduation

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 October 2023 - 08:19 PM

Both Mizuki and RikoYume grads will be livestreamed in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#22 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 10:49 AM

Great! If Chii is there i'm sure everything is going to be fine.

:lol:

And it's a long flight across the Pacific! Then she has to fly back a couple days later to get back to her life for the next few weeks?  :wacko:

(These Agency threads never seem to show up in my "new content" bump, so I mostly don't notice them). 

Fun times!  <3

Chii-chan just graduated from language school, she's returning to Japan to stay.

#23 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1657 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:23 PM

And it's a long flight across the Pacific! Then she has to fly back a couple days later to get back to her life for the next few weeks?  :wacko:

(These Agency threads never seem to show up in my "new content" bump, so I mostly don't notice them). 

Fun times!  <3

Chii-chan just graduated from language school, she's returning to Japan to stay.

Oooh! Nice, so we can see M-line music getting her. Then we can have Manakan, Chisaki and Mai performing CG songs!! Can't wait!

#24 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 445 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 05:36 AM

Fun times!  <3

Oooh! Nice, so we can see M-line music getting her. Then we can have Manakan, Chisaki and Mai performing CG songs!! Can't wait!

Would Chi-chan really be in M-Line "music"? Singing just seem to not be her thing.

#25 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 05:59 PM

Is there a message group on who's going to the either 28th or 29th concert?

Was only able to get tickets for the 28th. Still trying to get for 29th.

#26 muskrat

muskrat

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2023 - 05:11 AM

I have been a Morning Musume fan for almost two decades now, and would loveee to go to the show on the 28th, especially because many of my favorite former members will be there. I will just happen to be in Japan during that time, but I have no idea how to purchase tickets. I read somewhere that tickets purchased through resale websites won't be honored. Does anyone know of a guide or somewhere I can read up on how to purchase tickets? I tried Googling but got completely lost. Thank you!

#27 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 23 November 2023 - 11:35 PM

11/28
https://www.ticket.c...5.htm?ki=130281

11/29
https://www.ticket.c...5.htm?ki=130283

There are enough tickets left, even cheap ones
They don't care if it's a resale ticket, they only check the date and time on the ticket

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
yAjdS6A.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#28 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1657 posts

Posted 25 November 2023 - 01:53 PM

It's been announced:

- Erina will become the 10th leader of MM after Mizuki graduates from the group.

- Ayumi will remain the sub-leader.

- Sakura will also be the sub-leader.

No surprise there.

#29 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 26 November 2023 - 06:35 AM

It's been announced:

- Erina will become the 10th leader of MM after Mizuki graduates from the group.

- Ayumi will remain the sub-leader.

- Sakura will also be the sub-leader.

No surprise there.

The only thing that surprises me is Sakura being sub-leader. Originally, the reason to have two sub-leaders was to remove that dilemma of which member should get the role, if the second in hierarchy or the oldest who's not the leader. This time Ayumi is older than Sakura, so there's no reason to have two sub-leaders. Unless Ayumi is planning to announce graduation next.

Morning Musume'19

#30 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1657 posts

Posted 26 November 2023 - 10:44 AM

^Perhaps they are too used to the 1 leader and 2 sub-leaders structure with MM since they have always been the largest group in size. I am also sure Ayumi is likely to graduate next.

#31 muskrat

muskrat

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2023 - 11:28 AM

11/28https://www.ticket.c...5.htm?ki=130281
11/29https://www.ticket.c...5.htm?ki=130283
There are enough tickets left, even cheap ones
They don't care if it's a resale ticket, they only check the date and time on the ticket

Thank you! I had searched but had not been able to figure it out.

When I tried to get tickets on that website, I saw that the tickets were listed as Male Name or Female Name, and one said that only females could buy it since it was under a female name. Is that all they check at the door, or is that person just being extra cautious when at the door they don’t really care?

I did try buying a ticket, and when I tried to register it said I had to live in Japan and speak Japanese fluently. I live in the USA and am not fluent in Japanese, but I just agreed. Then it made me write my name in kanji and then in a kana alphabet. I wrote my actual name, and I couldn’t register because it gave me an error message that I had to write it in kanji and kana. My name is English, so there is no kanji. I could make up a Japanese name but then the name on my credit card won’t match. Has anyone here who does not have a Japanese name gotten around this somehow? I want to buy the tickets but I can’t figure out how to register with a name that will match my credit card name. Thank you!

#32 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 541 posts

Posted 27 November 2023 - 02:50 PM

^ On forms like that I usually do kana in both fields.

#33 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 27 November 2023 - 08:37 PM

Thank you! I had searched but had not been able to figure it out.

When I tried to get tickets on that website, I saw that the tickets were listed as Male Name or Female Name, and one said that only females could buy it since it was under a female name. Is that all they check at the door, or is that person just being extra cautious when at the door they don’t really care?

they don't really check the name on the ticket, I also had a female ticket once, and they only care about the date/time/venue

I've asked a japanese friend to order it for me, I don't think it works with a foreign ID

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
yAjdS6A.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#34 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 03:26 AM

Omg I'm so happy that some OG will be at the concert  :respect:

Also, still cannot believe that Mizuki will graduate  :cold:

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#35 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 808 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 04:28 PM

What time does the grad concert start, japan time?

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#36 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3180 posts

Posted 29 November 2023 - 04:34 AM

Here's the setlist for Day 1 as per Mister A on the other forum

Spoiler

Also, here is her televised grad special:

Morning Musume. '23 Fukumura Mizuki Sotsugyou Tokuban 'I WISH Morning Musume. tte Subarashii'

https://www.bilibili...o/BV1Xc411B7t8/

#37 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1867 posts

Posted 29 November 2023 - 10:05 AM

Is the concert live streamed? I am sick and could watch it. If someone has a link for me, please PN, thanks

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#38 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3180 posts

Posted 29 November 2023 - 04:46 PM

https://kick.com/masaking

This is up for a few days

Again, setlist as per Mister A

Spoiler

#39 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 29 November 2023 - 05:23 PM

Just watched the concert. It was really a fantastic show.

Few comments:
- The setlist is good. A good mix between older and recent songs.
- Perfs that I enjoyed the most: All the solo/group dance parts, Toki wo Koe, Itoshiku Kurushii, Genki Pika Pika, Kanashiku Naru you na, Moonlight Night, the whole medley, Namidacchi.
- The outfits were pretty too. Love Ayumi's green mint one. The final black/white outfits are the best.
- The Moonlight Night performance was sooooo good. The four of them did so well. Rairi stole the show. Rio is doing better with her stage presence! Maria and Mei really are good performers.
- Mizuki's I Wish performance was beautiful.
- 12kies and younger gens are ready to take over the group.
- Miki, Maria and Yokoyan really became solid.
-Rairi is now my fav member.

It was a great goodbye to Mizuki so congrats to her. Congrats to Erina for the leader title. Now, I hope that the group will show something else regarding its dynamic. Rely more and promote more the youngest gens. There are so many lines to give to everyone, I'm really excited about it.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#40 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 808 posts

Posted 29 November 2023 - 09:33 PM

I said most of my thoughts on Twitter, but this was such a healing concert. Ive felt so disconnected with MM for a long time and this concert, this setlist, really helped me remember why I love MM so much.
Those of you who haven't seen the concert yet, try not to spoil yourself too much. I wish I hadn't known about some things before seeing it.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users