• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 25 April 2023 - 03:50 PM

リリース詳細|ハロー!プロジェクト オフィシャルサイト (helloproject.com)

New single coming out on 6/14, Takechan's last single with the group

B-side is called "Ikanakucha" which is also releasing as a Single V, is a Takechan solo

#2 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 09:12 AM

Single V is releasing on 7/12

#3 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 09:17 AM

I'm glad she's getting a last single. I thought the album would be her last release.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 02:57 AM

Fans would be very mad if there's no last single for her, and not to mention that she has been working with H!P for over 10 years.

#5 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 01:45 PM

Ai no Kedamono MV

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#6 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 02:38 PM

This song will be in my top 10 at the end of the year.

The song is catchy, the MV is well made.

The choreography is absolutely the best. The dance break with Takeuchi and Sasaki, then Rin in the middle is soooo good.

Lot of Layla too. Not a banger but definitely a song I'll come back to. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#7 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 04:04 PM

This is the best H!P MV in a very long time! The choreography is incredible too. Rikako is radiant, she's the only one you see!
However, the song itself won't stay in my memory as anything exceptional. It's nice, but not incredible.

#8 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 04:20 PM

MV is really nice and well done ! Love the colors and background.
But the song ?!?! What is that ? It's so "flat", no melody, I have forced myself to listen to it many times, but nothing happens. So looks like it's not for my taste this time.

#9 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 04:40 PM

Wow it's a Rikako center song! Love the creativity with the MV, it's polished!!

I like the dance break mid-song because it sounded so fresh (but the early part sounded like the tunes from MM22's Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai with the flutes), the rest of the music tried to be Jungle EDM but it's kind of ok. I guess it'll grow on me soon

Untitled-1.jpg

#10 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 04:44 PM

Song is ok i guess. Love the dance though.

#11 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 04:58 PM

I like it. H!P is batting a thousand for 2023. Rikako center, I'm here for it. It's going to be amazing performed live.

Needs more Shion though.

#12 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 06:09 PM

This is my definition of "The song which can pierce through your soul".

It's another song which makes you realize "This is ANGERME". Although I didn't like ANGERME much few years ago, the group has become more and more interesting since 9th gen joined.

At this point this is my biased ranking of H!P songs in these 3 years: Tsubaki Factory > ANGERME > OCHA NORMA > BEYOOOOONDS >> J=J >> MM 23'

#13 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 11:41 PM

It's another song which makes you realize "This is ANGERME". Although I didn't like ANGERME much few years ago, the group has become more and more interesting since 9th gen joined.

At this point this is my biased ranking of H!P songs in these 3 years: Tsubaki Factory > ANGERME > OCHA NORMA > BEYOOOOONDS >> J=J >> MM 23'

I agree, that's super biased. My brain can't even begin to figure out what songs ON has in less than a year that are better than the past 3 years of Beyo, J=J and MM

What is your un-biased ranking?

#14 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 May 2023 - 02:02 AM

I agree, that's super biased. My brain can't even begin to figure out what songs ON has in less than a year that are better than the past 3 years of Beyo, J=J and MM

What is your un-biased ranking?

Spoiler

#15 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 08 May 2023 - 02:24 AM

From a J=J wota and member of the TF haters club my un-biased ranking for strictly the last 3 years Songs(not performances)

Angerme > Beyo > Tsubaki > J=J > MM > ON

#16 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 08 May 2023 - 07:52 AM

Everything about that MV is so good but the song... It's not the worst but I think there's something wrong with the vocal mix?? It just doesn't sound right?? Think the song will be great in concert though.

#17 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 08 May 2023 - 09:16 AM

Everything about that MV is so good but the song... It's not the worst but I think there's something wrong with the vocal mix?? It just doesn't sound right?? Think the song will be great in concert though.

I agree! PV and visuals Are Top, song starts strong but refrain etc. is lacking :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#18 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 08 May 2023 - 02:45 PM

I agree, It's going to be great live but it's kinda forgettable. I've listened to it 15 times but I just can't remember the beat or the chorus. 

#19 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 09 May 2023 - 01:33 AM

If I'm being more critical, I think that the song should be shortened. 5 minutes is too long, and they can cut the second chorus and make a transition from the second verse to the dance break right away.

On the contrary, I think this song is still memorable. However, I admit there are times when songs which are crappy and annoying such as Yoshi Yoshi or A Gonna stick into your head more easily.

#20 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 June 2023 - 11:32 AM

Dousousei MV Tomorrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users