Photo

Tsubaki Factory 10th Single "Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai / Skip Skip Skip / Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat.KIKI"

Single Tsubaki Factory Release

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 16 January 2023 - 05:11 PM

Wow, nice surprise MV release!! Marine's English line shots are so cool, she looks badass!!  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#22 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 16 January 2023 - 08:11 PM

OH YES, they did it again! Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai is really really good! Marine got the English parts! XD This and Skip 3x ARE SO GOOD, finger crossed their last song isn't a bland ballad. Would be bad (for Kiki) seeing her go with this kind of song.

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#23 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 19 January 2023 - 12:12 PM

I am sorry, but with Machigai Janai Tsubaki throwed the best song of 2023 in the ring! Such a jam! XD So cool how Marine sings the english parts and the whole refrain... <3 Ah the outfits, PV <3 atmosphere... great great great!!!
They destroyed MM single haha, well for me ;)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#24 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 January 2023 - 09:55 PM

"Machigai" is the first Tsubaki song my mom has ever commented on in passing. :lol: She barely pays attention to music in general, let alone H!P/anything foreign, so I'm a little shocked. No wonder it seems to be well praised.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#25 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 07:35 PM

Definitely a bop on the first listen. The MV is so good too, I wouldn't notice it was a low-budget one but a rather deliberate decision to feature just these locations.

Everyone looks stunning! Even Ami, who is not that great of a singer, was given good parts here.

TF is definitely giving MM a run for their money with this song alone

Now I wonder what if MM pulled this song, because it could be easily an MM song too

Untitled-1.jpg

#26 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 28 January 2023 - 06:42 AM

Machigai is incredible! I've been listening to it non-stop since the MV dropped. At first I was shocked that it was a H!P song but after a few listens the H!P-ness started to come out more, if that makes sense haha. A really great track!

TqH7Qlk.gif

#27 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 January 2023 - 01:29 PM

The MV is so pretty. Still not a huge fan of the song but i feel like it's more a concert song. And glad Shiori got more in this song.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#28 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 28 January 2023 - 10:36 PM

Is it my imagination or does Skip skip skip sound like Surface Tension part 2

#29 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 12:55 AM

^ If that's the case, I'll end up loving it pretty quickly. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#30 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 04 February 2023 - 07:17 AM

In Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai we get some pretty fluent sounding English, and I guess that is because Marine is a student of languages. Maybe next time we can be treated to some of her Chinese skills ^-^

A couple things about this song had me smiling or chuckling. 

In Japanese "machigai janai" can mean

1) It's not a mistake.

OR

2) Isn't that a mistake?

depending on intonation. The girls must be having fun with that one  :lol:

They make a trash fire in a plastic bucket and then stand around it - trying not to pass out from the fumes?   :arrow:  

Didn't they throw a smartphone in there?  Machigai janai?!  x_x  ^^;  

Shiori looks really pretty in that hairstyle. Maybe I'd say it's kind of vintage, like Reirei's recently?

In Skip Skip Skip I liked Yuumi's "aishiteru yo" (!)  ^_^  <3

The jumping shots were well done, bubbly and fun. 

It reminds me of C-ute's Momoiro Sparkling.

#31 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 01:09 PM

They gave a very pretty song and mv to Kiki!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#32 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 01:55 PM

Teared up :sob:  <3  Such a beautiful PV and nice send of for Kiki. :sob:  :sob:  :sob:   The scene with the old OG gen at the beginning had me :sob:

#33 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 06:43 AM

Japanese Government has lifted the 50% capacity and cheering bans. We have 3 years worth of songs to rediscover.

#34 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 February 2023 - 08:05 PM

Oh that's just in time for Kiki's grad. Fans are about to go wild.

#35 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 12:49 PM

Japanese Government has lifted the 50% capacity and cheering bans. We have 3 years worth of songs to rediscover.

Wow, good news for HP!  :good:

The cheering ban was super lame for idol concerts, poor girls. The restrictions end May 8th.

https://www.iq-mag.n...japan-concerts/

This MV reminds of the classic 90s music video by Radiohead - Street Spirit, because of the silver bullet trailer. It does indeed feature KIKI  ^-^ 

Unfortunately, Kiki's grad is scheduled for April 2nd, so the ban will not be lifted by then. 

#36 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 04:33 PM

Wow, good news for HP!  :good:

The cheering ban was super lame for idol concerts, poor girls. The restrictions end May 8th.

https://www.iq-mag.n...japan-concerts/

This MV reminds of the classic 90s music video by Radiohead - Street Spirit, because of the silver bullet trailer. It does indeed feature KIKI  ^-^

Unfortunately, Kiki's grad is scheduled for April 2nd, so the ban will not be lifted by then. 

Keep reading

Under the current restrictions, which will be lifted immediately, cheering is permitted only at venues where attendance is limited to 50% or less of capacity. Music venues have been able to operate at 100% capacity as long as audience members “wear masks, keep their voices down to conversational levels, and cheer or sing along for less than a quarter of every song”,

The Sakamichi groups have lifted the ban on cheering and calling out as long as masks are worn - other major groups are yet to take advantage of the new government rules which were issued a week ago. Nogizaka46, Sakurazaka46, and Hinatazaka46 staff will also no longer take the temperature of fans at venues, asking them to self-test at home instead.

#37 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 09 February 2023 - 12:01 AM

Thanks, @Unlimited_DJ!

Leave it to a site called "IQ" to let you know you can't read good  :sleep:

So Kiki will get the full treatment  :sotsugyou:

Hooray for Tsubaki's first real graduation!

#38 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 09 February 2023 - 02:44 AM

Don't underestimate this sh!tty Agency. They may wait.

Hina Fest would be kinda poetic justice for the return of cheering since it was audience - less in 2020.

P.S. I don't want to jinx it but this site seems to not be on the short bus today.

#39 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 February 2023 - 01:53 AM

I think it would be very interesting to hear about the differences between having no audience, a clapping-only audience, and a regular cheering audience. 

How did the girls feel?

#40 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 22 February 2023 - 11:27 AM

https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2023-02-21/
#3 with 65,809 copies sold :)
Guess they're ending the week with #3 too ( with this rivalery)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users