Photo

[06/29] Tsubaki Factory 9th Single "Adrenaline Dame / Yowasa Janai Yo, Koi Wa / Aidoru Tenshoku Ondo"

tsubaki factory

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#21 Otak48

Otak48

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 May 2022 - 11:00 AM

Adrenaline Dame sounds like a sequel for Masayume. It has the big-fast paced energy almost without rest, "force" you to keep listening to know what's going on. It's like a typhoon that sucks you in ... Anyway with this song as the first A-side, I guess I have to accept that Tsubaki will promote this image (chic/strong) more than their girlish counterpart.

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 May 2022 - 11:46 AM

They're now #4 on youtube trends!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 17 May 2022 - 01:55 PM

Posting again for new page

I love this so much. Since adding 2nd gen they have for sure leveled up and got a stronger sound.

They are giving me Kobushi vibes with the amount of power or maybe I'm just missing Kobushi.

But they have for sure moved up on my rankings

#24 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 17 May 2022 - 10:41 PM

I was never gonna be disappointed with the songs! Especially knowing Takui would be involved. I am a big fan of his work.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#25 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 05:56 AM

I love this MV and song !

#26 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 07:27 AM

I think currently the manager will create 2 types of Tsubaki Factory: The "Cool" TF who performs songs like DanshaISM or Namida no Heroine kouban geki or Adrenaline dame; The traditional TF who performs songs like Ima Nanji, Fuwari koi dokei, or Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi.

About 2nd gen, they all have leveled up, especially Marin, with Runo/Yuumi lead.

#27 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 11:01 AM

Their debut single was clearly more focused on Yuumi and Runo but here it was pretty equal. You can argue that Marine got a push cause she's popular but there's such a huge gap between how she sounds in studio and on stage that i hope they'll give her easier lines next time. Maybe focus on speaking part until she improves.

Yuumi also sounds far better on studio version but still sounds good during live performance. I think it's just that she needs to improve her stamina. But she's definitely very talented and i think with a bit more training she's gonna become even more important than Runo for the group.

Runo sounds great both live and studio and Shiori struggle with lower notes but she's good.

As for the style, they are lucky to release triple a single regularly so i think it's important to try new things. Makes each release memorable :P

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#28 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1195 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 03:58 PM

Small update, tracklist is finalized as is!

#29 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 02:34 PM

Kiki wants the mv to reach 1M before the release of the single. Not sure if it will work, but crossing my fingers. That would be awesome for the girls.

#30 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 10:36 AM

It's great the management is putting much focus on the group now. The last single, you don't get much of the classic TF style. They were pretty much in the veins of MM/Angerme/J=J. The only one that remotely looks/sounds close to Tsubaki's classic sound is the 3rd a-side. Hopefully, one of the other 2 a-sides will have their signature sound. If not, it's fine. This is basically like an evolution of Tsubaki, it's bound to happen when a group becomes a generational group. You are bound to introduce new image/sound and lose some of the original essence.

#31 Otak48

Otak48

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 May 2022 - 12:41 AM

Another performance rip for Yowasa Janai yo Koi wa and Adrenaline Dame

弱さじゃないよ、恋は/アドレナリン・ダメ - Niconico Video

I absolutely love Yowasa! They are right in the middle of light Ima Nanji/Ishiki takai and heavy Sankaime date/Junjou Cm. The slight melancholy and noticeable drums reminds me of Nogizaka's classics like Kaerimichi wa and Idoling's Shine On. I also like how the chorus hook doesn't took a linear approach like Garakuta Diamond, so it gives more longevity. I think Tsubaki's (or H!P) AR team really know what to do with the group's sound so far. I can't wait for the third song and their third album. Must be interesting.

#32 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 22 May 2022 - 05:43 PM

I bet that even though the manager adds songs which contradict TF's traditional image, I don't think he drops songs which fit classic TF because these songs are so unique, to the point that no other H!P groups can perform them. I mean, I wasn't even impressed with J=J's Ishiki takai otome no Dilemma performance. The classic TF is the thing which sells, and the evolution is just another addition to the current group's image.

#33 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 23 May 2022 - 05:47 AM

Yowasa is my jam. That song that could make it to mainstream charts, if they market it right.

I love the line distribution now. It's a lot less Kiki and more of everyone -- even Kisora and Ami now get prominent solo/duos more than before.

Also no wonder Yagi gets more lines now, she sounds so stable live

Untitled-1.jpg

#34 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 May 2022 - 04:19 PM

The official twitter is posting one pic of the girl by day. I assume it's one of tge new outfit since the're similar. I also think we'll get something at the end of the 12 days.
https://twitter.com/...K3lM1C54Xw&s=19

#35 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 25 May 2022 - 07:07 AM

"Yowasa ja nai yo, Koi wa" radio preview.

https://twitter.com/...070418271010816

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#36 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 May 2022 - 10:01 AM

The chorus is nice but i still think it's a bit forgettable.

The twitter is going full force with the promotion. It seems like they truly believe in Adrenaline Dame potential and with more than 600k views, it think we'll definitely reach 1M before the release like Kiki hoped.

I hope we'll get a preview of the last song soon cause i have high expectations.

#37 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 25 May 2022 - 05:41 PM

For TF, it's the MV which changes audiences' perspectives about the song, so I'll wait for the MV first.

#38 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 May 2022 - 07:04 PM

Idol tenshoku radio rip :

https://twitter.com/...Y3_sX0P9ZQ&s=19

It's very unique and i can't wait to see the mv!!!

#39 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 28 May 2022 - 09:38 PM

Wow I looooove Idol tenshoku! Yowasa is nice but nothing crazy 

However, I'm not a fan of Adrenaline Dame...The MV is cool though

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#40 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 05:29 AM

I could see that one potentially becoming my favorite from this single. We'll see once I've sat with them all more, but it does sound fun.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users