Photo

[06/29] Tsubaki Factory 9th Single "Adrenaline Dame / Yowasa Janai Yo, Koi Wa / Aidoru Tenshoku Ondo"

tsubaki factory

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 01:16 PM

News on H!P website

http://www.helloproj...com/news/14476/

90413fb44b238169ef6bf2dfa9519a327d39f01e

Bigger Photo from their twitter account

Spoiler

Tsubaki Factory 9th Single (Triple-A side)

Adrenaline Dame / Yowa-sa Janai Yo, Koi Wa / Aidoru Tenshoku Ondo

「アドレナリン・ダメ/弱さじゃないよ、恋は/アイドル天職音頭」

Releasing on June 29

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7684/

Note that the order of the songs are not yet final and subject to change

Single Information

• 7 Editions - Reg A, B, C; LE A, B, C and LE SP
  • LE A, B, and C will each include a music video of one of the tracks, plus a Dance Shot and a Behind-the-scenes Making Of
  • LE SP, as with previous HP single releases, will include a random serial code for a Free-Angle Round Video to watch the members (solo) dance to one of the songs from any perspective (The one with the dedicated app)
  • RE A, B, and C will include a random trading card (13 card to collect --- 12 members + 1 shiny group photo card. The outfits the members wear on RE A, B, and C will be different from each other as they will be from each of the title tracks)
  • Those with copies ordered through ForTune Music will receive an event ticket (cheki, sign) and the opportunity to join various events at ForTune Music live houses
  • A "single commemorative event" will be held, but may be cancelled at any time as they will check on cases and emergency declarations."
  • LimiSta (internet sign) sessions will start mid-May

Track Information

Adrenaline Dame (No good adrenaline)

Lyrics: Kodama Ameko 

Composition: Nakajima Takui 

Arrangement: Sumikama Tomohiro 

Yowa-sa Janai Yo, Koi Wa (It's not weakness, love is)

Lyrics: Yamazaki Aoi 

Composition: Shusui / Josef Melin

Arrangement: Josef Melin

Aidoru Tenshoku Ondo (Idol Vocational Folk Song)

Lyrics and composition: Hoshibe Sho 

Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru 

Profile photos are also updated here:

http://www.helloproj...actory/profile/

----------------------

OMG YES I NEED MORE TSUBAKI

but a June schedule... is this their only release this year? 

Untitled-1.jpg

#2 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 02:10 PM

OMG How? :w00t:

So sudden but damn needed! LOL 

And seeing my eyes right? Ami in front row in the middle? :sob:  <3

Living the outfits and hail yes tripple A-Side :respect:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#3 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 02:25 PM

Another masterpiece incoming!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 06:14 PM

Oh yes, Tsubaki never disappoints since the start. I have listened Diamond so much. I'm just hoping that some day we will have another Tsunku song for them. Date no Hi wa Nido Kurai Shower was THE masterpiece for me regarding rythm and progression. Magic.

#5 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 06:59 AM

Looking forward to the Ondo song! It's a perfect type of song for a summer single.

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:17 AM

More Takui? Costumes featuring a lovely shade of blue?  Poofy dramatic Mao sleeves? I'm sold already. Throw in some sequins on one of the other costumes and I'll be even happier. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#7 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 09:16 AM

The last single was so good that I wasn't expecting another one that soon... but this is such good news !
Really excited about the Ondo type song, these are usually bops that get the crowd gleefully moving in concerts.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#8 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:57 PM

Since the songs will be performed during the Budokan performance, does anyone know if the concert will be streamed ?

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#9 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 08:04 PM

Since the songs will be performed during the Budokan performance, does anyone know if the concert will be streamed ?

Yes, I read the news in Twitter
It'll be streamed

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#10 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 09:14 AM

Yessssss!!! So excited!!!!

#11 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 11 May 2022 - 02:27 AM

Kiso blogged there will be a release event on 6/29 (release day!) at LaQua in Tokyo Dome City. She says the event is in the evening so she wants to see what the penlights look like.

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2742137172.html

BEYOOOOONDS had their release event for "Boy With Glasses" here back in '19.

Attached Files

#12 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 May 2022 - 07:20 AM

That's one of my favorite mini live spots. Also one of the only venues I've ever found (brief) fancam footage for. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#13 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 12:25 PM

Adrenaline Dame MV

Surprising that everyone got their fair share of solo lines, is this really HP?!??!?

I like the song, very... Takui. lol. Also that Marin/Runo adlibs at the end? I am amazed

Untitled-1.jpg

#14 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 01:09 PM

Adrenaline Dame MV:

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#15 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 02:36 PM

I love it! It's so catchy! The MV is decent. As for the line distribution, it's Tsubaki we're talking about. Everyone always get something XD

Not sure if i'm ready to hear the live version of Marine's ad lib XD Nice to see Shiori in the front at the end.

#16 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 02:47 PM

Yowasa Janai Koi Wa live performance :

Very Tsubaki-like. Everyone gets something but i feel like the focus was a bit more on Shiori, Yuumi and Runo than the rest. Yumeno gets an amazing ad-lib near the end.

Overall i like it but i feel like it's a but less memorable than Adrenaline Dame.

It doesn't seems like they performed the last song unfortunately.

#17 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 06:27 PM

Adrenaline Dame MV

Surprising that everyone got their fair share of solo lines, is this really HP?!??!?

I like the song, very... Takui. lol. Also that Marin/Runo adlibs at the end? I am amazed

Even though TF is under H!P, this group's manager has different direction of promoting the group, and this also applies to BEYOOOONDS. Just as you mentioned, this is not a typical H!P management, and we only notice this difference when BEYOOOONDS were founded.

Yowasa Janai Koi Wa live performance :

Very Tsubaki-like. Everyone gets something but i feel like the focus was a bit more on Shiori, Yuumi and Runo than the rest. Yumeno gets an amazing ad-lib near the end.

Overall i like it but i feel like it's a but less memorable than Adrenaline Dame.

It doesn't seems like they performed the last song unfortunately.

Yowasa Janai Koi Wa is similar to Ima Nanji or Ishikitakai in the way that when it is performed live, it doesn't leave as much impression as songs like DanshaISM, Konya Dake. However, I bet that its MV will change people's perceptions on the song.

#18 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 07:26 PM

Wow Adrenaline Dame LOVe at first listen XD Catchy and every member got at least one line!

really happy, Tsubaki delivers again :respect:  :wub:

#19 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 11:05 PM

That song is a bomb! If that doesn't chart near or at the top I'd be very disappointed.

Great job, Takui! And the newbs killed it again.

#20 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 May 2022 - 07:33 AM

The mv is currently trending at #9 on YT so that's a good sign.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users