Photo

[06/08]Morning Musume.'22 71st single Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai/Dai ・ Jinsei Never Been Better

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#21 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 11:47 AM

Yeah, I can't really form good opinions with these. They give a very vague idea, but even by fanrec standards the quality is especially bad.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#22 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 08:52 AM

Already have clips of Morning Musume's performance of "Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai" from the Hina Fes 2022 Juice=Juice Premium.

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1AY4y1W7qM

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#23 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 10:56 AM

I don't like it :( at all... the whole song is just weird.... like unfair baby it feels like it doesn't have a refrain 

The outfits aren't matching the song too

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#24 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 11:49 AM

I like this one. It's all about an experience to live at the level of the rhythm and progression of the song. And it works very well.

I love latin songs generally and Fiesta was perfect, so yesterday I listened the new Angerme song and I wondered why I found the track so repetitive, almost boring. I said to myself that it was very weird because Tsunku's songs are also very repetitive most of the time, sometimes even more than others compositors and yet there is something else that makes the whole thing different and magical at the end. Why ? Simplicity, complexity, just my brain taste. At the end I think he play with musical "frustration and rewards" in the same composition. I don't know where is the secret of that mystery but it's weird.

Fortunately thanks to Hello Project, we are lucky to have many talented composers with different styles for all tastes. Let's enjoy it and don't try to want everything just for us and our own tastes.
Last years I absolutely loved Tsubaki's Garakuta Diamond and hated Namida no heroine, and it's ok, it's not a problem if they continue to succeed to offer wide variety of music for all the fans. Because when you love something, someone else don't like it and vice versa. It's not easy to please everyone.

#25 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 11:52 AM

It's not the worst thing they released... But it's just a forgettable mess and i'm sad that it's meant to be Chiichan's last song. Both Haachin and Chiichan got pretty meh single.

The only plus to me is that we got so much Rio in the front row, though i wish they gave her a line. At least she has an adlib in the other song.

I assume Jinsei will be performed during another part of the Hina fest?

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#26 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 12:54 PM

"Chu Chu Chu..." has got to be one of the worst songs (if not the worst) I have ever heard from H!P in a while. I can't even sit through the entire performance because it is just that shitty.

It really starts to feel that the management know that whatever shite that MM come out they will continue to sell so no efforts are given at all.

#27 Kittiekins

Kittiekins

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 03:28 PM

^
I agree. I couldn't finish the whole song. It rubbed me the wrong way the whole time I was listening to it. Nothing in the song seemed to coalesce with each other. It was messy. Even more so than some of the previous singles have been. It's a shame, because all of the songs on ANGERME's single are so good, and this coming out so close to that, they just blew MM right out of the water in my opinion.

#28 Gyom

Gyom

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 03:49 PM

It's not good but still better than A Gonna...

#29 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 05:21 PM

^ excuse me, but I think A Gonna is a cool song and that's the hill I'm willing to die on lol. Jinsei Blues on the other hand...

Chu Chu Chu is not a good song, but it's not that bad. At least the Chu Chu parts are catchy. Maybe unpopular opinion, but Ai Masshou should've been an MM song. It's a better song; with heavy EDM and could be marketed as Iroppoi Jiretai part 2. But on the other hand, I love Angerme more than MM and I'm happy that the song belongs to them :)

#30 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 05:33 PM

At this point I feel I can only complain about morning musume releases these day so I'm gonna be quiet from now on and listen to old songs until something pops up that I actually like. I'm just tired of that weird staccato singing/ chopped line distribution, the bland singing style without flavour and Mizuki hitting the highest notes she can. Every song sounds the same. Lame. The insturmental style is quiet ok but it could sound better if the template of the song would be interesting.

#31 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 06:02 PM

It's not good but still better than A Gonna...

My thoughts exactly while listening to this. This should have just been an album filler song, not part of a single.

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#32 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 11:39 PM

I was bracing myself preparing for the worst with all of the comments here but.... The song is pretty good? It's not their best, but definitely better than songs like Jinsei Blues and Junjou Evidence imo. It also seems like it was tailored to be more of a dance heavy song considering this is likely the graduation song for one of their best dancers so I think it's pretty fitting.

I think once a lot of you let go of the grip that Golden/Platinum era's music has on you, you'll be able to enjoy their recent music a lot better. This is a different lineup with different strengths, so I'm not expecting them to just completely 360 their concept with only 2 graduations in the past 2 years. Plus, Never been Better is *really* promising so I'm actually excited for this single.... As long as the music videos are good.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#33 Pelouse

Pelouse

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 04:39 AM

I actually loved it. It's the kind of unexpected song that sounds weird or a little off on first listen, but that Morning Musume pulls off so well.

I hope the MV is good and helps to convince everyone!

#34 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 06:53 AM

I know they most likely will be part of one, but just reminding everyone that neither of these songs have officially been announced as part a single yet (I'm not sure where the 5/19 came from either, I'd expect that to change). I remember a twitter fan mentioned the big screen saying 'single' when they first performed them, but that's all.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#35 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 08:00 AM

This is where i read the info, not sure what's the source.

https://twitter.com/...0QTzMJOzfg&s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#36 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 08:17 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot about that tweet. I couldn't find the date anywhere on my own, but I'm no master at scouring JP fan tweets. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#37 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 09:51 AM

I know they most likely will be part of one, but just reminding everyone that neither of these songs have officially been announced as part a single yet (I'm not sure where the 5/19 came from either, I'd expect that to change). I remember a twitter fan mentioned the big screen saying 'single' when they first performed them, but that's all.

So there's still hope :P Lol but I doubt it... They're only performing the new songs... so I guess these are the two A-Sides :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#38 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 10:56 AM

Dai jinsei. Really like this one. And two great lines for Rio, both in the short version!!!

#39 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 11:29 AM

The Chu Chu song is kinda weird on first listening but I actually think it will grow on me. It does have a special feel to it. 

I think Maa chan's voice would really fit this song too :(

#40 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 11:57 AM

I think "Dai Jinsei" is mostly boring/middling, except for the bridge. Who knows what they'll do when an announcement is finally made, but I personally wouldn't use it as an a-side.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users