• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#61 RoseQuartz+Aina

RoseQuartz+Aina

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 June 2022 - 06:28 PM

I wouldn't mind a new group. A small one max 5 or 6 girls.

It just seems impossible to keep small groups small... that's annoying.

If they plan a new group with Miyamoto's back-up dancers they should announce it this year, though.

It will be absurd to have Yulia and Karin tested again next year, after this year wipe out !

Do they need to wins 50 awards and 10 BP, before a promotion ?

#62 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 04 June 2022 - 07:23 PM

I think Yulia and Karin are debuting this time around, Yulia for sure, but Ayana and Honoka probably won't unless they're doing a new group. Which...I mean, I want a new group, the more the merrier, but I'm not sure HP has the resources to support another one.

I'm kind of worried about J=J to be honest. I don't think any of the current KSS are really what J=J needs right now, so fingers crossed they find a high visual utahime through the audition who wants to be a part of H!P.

Oddly enough, I can kind of see them putting Yulia and Karin in J=J, and Sakura and Mifu into MM.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#63 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 06 June 2022 - 07:58 PM

Do we know when results are to be announced?

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#64 RoseQuartz+Aina

RoseQuartz+Aina

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 June 2022 - 08:31 PM

You can keep a look at: https://twitter.com/hello_audition

Latest info was published on May 6th.

- Their are in the 3rd round of screening.

If you get a look at similar time frame auditions from the past usually they make a date announce around

Mid-June with a possible official result early July.

They could announce something anytime soon.

#65 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 June 2022 - 10:34 PM

I expect get the annoucement on early July, just after Chii-chan's graduation, It will be better to have the new line up after her graduation.

#66 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 01:55 AM

So with the 15ki audition, it was also announced on 1/2 and we got results 6/22...granted, they weren't specifically working with the timing of a graduation at the time either.

They very well may make the announcement in mid-June; after all, they announced 10ki the day before Aibutt graduated, so there's a precedent. And they'll need all the time they can get to train up before the summer tour happens. It wouldn't surprise me if they announce the results before Chii's graduation. Heck, do we know which - if any - Kenshuusei will be back-dancing at the concert? Maybe they'll do something akin to how we learned about the 9ki.

#67 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 07:33 AM

The Summer tour this year is essentially an extension of the Spring format (solo tours under an overarching title), so there likely won't be any Kenshuusei participating unless they mix things up last minute.

Also taking into consideration the previous audition, it had a surprise extra round that nobody expected and they don't normally do. I think we all assume it was a one-off since the audition was a little odd, but since we don't really know we have to assume they could announce another this time too.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#68 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 08:39 PM

I hope it is before chi's graduation concert, I feel super curious to find out who they are.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#69 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 06:32 AM

I hope it is before chi's graduation concert, I feel super curious to find out who they are.

I would hope they reveal the members after Chii's graduation. Just to let her have her Moment "alone".
One day After her concert would be nice, to use the buzz

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#70 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 06:56 AM

I would hope they reveal the members after Chii's graduation. Just to let her have her Moment "alone".
One day After her concert would be nice, to use the buzz

I think they will announce new members before Chii's graduation, to introduce them during the concert to maximize attentions. The other option is to wait until Fall concert to introduce new members. Otherwise, nobody really pays attention to the announcement of new members.

#71 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 05:11 PM

my guess is that the company is gonna wait until after Ocha Normas debut so that the new groups members will not possibly overshadow their debut. i mean after all its the flag group that gets new members...
still I'm super curious about who will get added.

#72 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 06:37 PM

I think we will receive the news for Morning Musume and Juice=Juice new members on 7/10 and 7/9 respectively, when their Summer City Circuit tours start. I'm hoping no later than that. If not, we may get them earlier on a live stream video or special Hello! Station episode.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#73 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 07:07 PM

Oh I forgot that OCHA NORMA will debut soon, and I totally support the idea of postponing the announcements of new members until the debut of OCHA NORMA goes smoothly. In the meantime, the company can figure out whether the new members can fit into the group perfectly.

#74 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 07:45 AM

I'd also not factored in OCHA's debut. Probably a good idea to slide it in right after that happens.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#75 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 11:28 PM

so it might only happen after july 13th.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#76 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 11:05 AM

New members will be announced on Wednesday June 29 at 22:00 Japanese time

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#77 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 11:06 AM

Oh wow you are all wrong

New members will be announced this Wednesday!!

Untitled-1.jpg

#78 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 11:08 AM

I'm both excited and scared at the same time XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#79 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1234 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 11:09 AM

^ same

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#80 Jenksy