• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 PeachCandy

PeachCandy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 07:07 AM

I wonder who got all of Maa's lines in Teenage Solution...

From fan reports 12ki and Yokoyan sang her lines

First verse: Chel

Second Verse: Maria

Ochisabi: Akanechin solo with Kitagawa and Okamura joining her for the unison (replacing the Maa and Akanechin duet)

Final line: Yokoyan

https://twitter.com/...775616192327685

https://twitter.com/...781398543724550

https://twitter.com/...773459061784577

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 08:38 AM

Who got her lines in Yoshi Yoshi? My guess is her lines will be split between Miki, Sakura and Mizuki.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 09:55 AM

===Juice=Juice Premium===

1. Future Smile / Juice=Juice

2. Plastic Love / Juice=Juice

3. Platonic Planet / Juice=Juice

MC / Miyazaki

4. Irotoridori Nobi yo!! / 8 KSS

5. Date Zenya Kyousoukyoku / OCHA NORMA

6. Now Now Ningen / BEYOOOOONDS

7. Furefure Everyday / BEYOOOOONDS

8. Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki / Tsubaki Factory

9. Masayume / Tsubaki Factory

MC / Miyazaki

10. High Beat Kibun / Suzuki

11. Hyoutenka / Miyamoto

MC / Miyazaki, Miyamoto, Suzuki

12. Hakkiri Shiyouze / ANGERME

13. 46-okunen LOVE / ANGERME

14. Teenage Solution / MM'21

15. Kono Mama! / MM'21

MC / Miyazaki

16. Fiesta! Fiesta / Juice=Juice

17. Borderline / Juice=Juice

18. Familia / Juice=Juice

MC / Juice=Juice (Inaba and Dambara are sub-leaders now)

19. Goal ~Ashita wa Acchi da yo~ / Juice=Juice

#24 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 10:24 AM

Ooh~ I'm glad that Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory have brought the position of sub-leaders back.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#25 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 11:12 AM

I bet it's safe to say that up until this point, Manakan, Ruru and Kiso haven't had any intention to graduate yet. Recently, leaders and sub-leaders are similar to mini-bosses of their own groups, so there must be a commitment. Also, the idea of double sub-leaders for J=J sounds very exciting. I wonder if the dynamics will be similar to MM 21', which has both Ayumin and Eripon as sub-leaders.

#26 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 11:42 AM

i'm not watching but manaruru subleaders \o/

#27 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 11:48 AM

Very interesting indeed. I guess they wanted to start the new year with these announcements. I am surprised they by-pass Rei for the sub-leader position.

Wonder if Rei has the intention to graduate in the near future or they take in consideration Ruru's tenure.

And also, J=J is a smaller group but they appointed 2 sub-leaders whereas Tsubaki is a bigger group with only 1 sub-leader.

Makes me think if Manaka is likely to graduate soon considering her age too.

But overall, we can pretty much expect Akari and Riko to graduate in 1-2 years (especially the latter).

Now, I am wondering if there is going to be an announcement from MM, considering all groups (except Beyooooonds) got something to announce.

Watch it be a graduation announcement if there is.

#28 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 12:03 PM

Reina Tanaka performed Genki+!!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#29 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 12:38 PM

Reina Tanaka performed Genki+!!!!

Oooh! One of the best MM tracks ever.

#30 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 12:53 PM

Full setlist : https://twitter.com/...PZQioO8eJg&s=19

Kinda meh. Like i want to know who got Maachan's lines in Yoshi, Gyuu and Bravo, but i'm more hyped by the OG performances to be honnest XD

#31 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 02:16 PM

So for Masaki's lines

Teenage Solution : Already explained, but Rio replaces her for duo lines with Mei.
YoshiYoshi: Solo lines split between Saku and Miki.
Gyuusaretai : Akane is Mei's new partner. She gets her line in the 2nd verse. For Masaki's first "Gyuusaretai Dake Na No Ni" it became a duo line for some reason. Mizuki/Akane. (EDIT : Apparently, she lost her voice so her solos became duo lines. That means both Maachan's lines are for Akane). Akane also replace Maachan for her duo line with Ayumi near the end. Chisaki get an extra line that was previously a duo with Maa. Her voice is still in terrible condition :(

Not sure for Bravo, couldn't find a performance.

#32 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 03:50 PM

Good for Akane! Her voice is so different though :o

#33 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 04:53 PM

I can kinda understand why they gave her some of Haachin, Harunan and Haruka's lines, but not sure about Maachan's lines. Sure, she wasn't at her top since she had problem with her voice, but even withtout that she's not really what i call a powerhouse. I feel like splitting between Miki, Kaede and Maria (not that Maria is a powerhouse, but i feel like she knows how to get around the limit of her voice better) would have been a better choice if they really wanted to stick to their strict hierarchy thing.

Not complaining, though. I was like 90% sure that after being MaaSakuFuku group, they would turn it into FukuSaku and those girls in the background, so definitely happy to hear more Akane, Maria and Miki XD

Another thing i don't get is why Akane got help for her solo because she had problems with her voice, but nobody tries to help Chiichan who's obviously suffering each time she gets a solo line...

#34 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 07:27 PM

I think the replacements for those songs so far make sense, especially Teenage Solution since it's so generation-based.

I hope Mei gets more of her lines going forward though. They sound very similar in tone and character, and Mei is about at that age when Masaki started getting her push.

#35 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 09:05 PM

Bilibili link to MM'21's Premium Performance: https://www.bilibili...rom=333.999.0.0

I am thoroughly impressed with Yuki's performance. She seems like she fits in well and ready for her major debut.

Did Sakura miss her line in "Only You"? I presume that line was previously belonged to Masaki?

Hopefully, we will get the J=J's and Tsubaki's premium performances. I actually want to see the sub-leaders announcements.

#36 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 01:14 AM

Hard to say, they rarely perform the full version.

Akane got her line in the first part of the song. I think Rio got Harunan's line (not 100% sure since the camera didn't show her). For the 2nd part of the song, it's difficult to say who inherited from who, but Kaedi, Maria, Miki, Chisaki and Mei all have one line while Homare has two.

#37 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 10:02 AM

Bilibili link to TF's and J=J's Premium Performances:

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1KZ4y1Q7At

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users