Birthdate: August 10, 2007
Birthplace: Saga, Japan
Bloodtype: A
Height:
Specialty: Basketball
Hobbies: Singing, watching live videos
Looks Up To: Dambara Ruru
Trivia:
• Passed the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition 2021.
• Was introduced at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2021 12gatsu ~RING~ on December 12, 2021 as a member of OCHA NORMA.
• She's the first Hello! Project member from Saga Prefecture.
• Her audition number was #177.
• Her final audition song was "Aisare Route A or B?" by ANGERME.
• Her favorite genre of music is J-Pop.

• Her favorite sports are basketball and athletics.

• Her motto is Miyamoto Karin's "If you think to yourself that you had the most fun in the world, you win!" (世界一楽しんだと自分で思えれば優勝!; Sekaiichi tanoshinda to jibun de omoereba yuushou!).
• Her favorite Hello! Project song is "Moshimo..." by Hello! Project Mobekimasu.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 12:03 AM

No comments on Rocochan’s thread?!

Well I’m going to show my love because I’m getting major future oshimen vibes from her. She looks so cute too! I can’t wait to learn more about her and Sumirechan too!

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#3 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 01:40 AM

she is adorable.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 09:40 AM

She reminded me a little of Yume during her introduction. Not so much her looks, but it felt like she had the same kind of nervous energy I associate with Tako. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#5 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 11:21 AM

Super cute- can't wait to see more of her

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#6 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 04:05 AM

She reminded me a little of Yume during her introduction. Not so much her looks, but it felt like she had the same kind of nervous energy I associate with Tako. :lol:

I can see this too! 

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#7 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 08:55 AM

More information from the latest episode of "Harodori". I'm going to add it to her first post profile for now, but it some of it may change or need to be moved around once her official site profile is out.

- Her audition number was #177.
- Final audition song was "Aisare Route A or B?" by ANGERME.
- Hobbies are singing, basketball.
- Favorite Music: Hello! Project, favorite song "Moshimo... ".
- Looks Up To: Dambara Ruru
(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 02:59 AM

another ruru fan <3 it's cool that she plays basketball

#9 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 07:39 AM

Updated info from her official site profile. I've also adjusted the romanizing of her name based on her URL.

http://www.helloproj...e/roko_tsutsui/

Bloodtype: A
Specialty: Basketball
Hobbies: Singing, watching live videos
Trivia:
• Her favorite genre of music is J-Pop.
• Her favorite sports are basketball and athletics.
• Her motto is Miyamoto Karin's "If you think to yourself that you had the most fun in the world, you win!" (世界一楽しんだと自分で思えれば優勝!; Sekaiichi tanoshinda to jibun de omoereba yuushou!).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#10 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 11:34 AM

Wow, I was fooled by her look. I thought that she is experienced, but she sings quite well, and her dancing is at Rikoriko's level

#11 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 02:16 PM

She is quite skilled! I assume she has some dancing experience? Or maybe because she is athletic, so it comes to easy to her? Either way, that was some impressive audition footage. She sings pretty well too!

I8dtEOy.gif

#12 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 07 January 2022 - 02:15 AM

She looks like she’s had dance training of some sort—her isolations are really good by HP standards and she’s got very good stage presence. If no dance training then she must really love dance to have taught herself to dance at that level. I agree her singing is quite good! I’m glad they added her. :)

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#13 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 January 2022 - 03:16 AM

I'm so impressed by both her singing and dancing. I also had a thought that the dance routine seemed much harder than previous auditions. Looks like they may have been looking for good dancers specifically at least?

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#14 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 January 2022 - 11:48 PM

Man they did her dirty on her presentation day, with another hair styling and outfit, she's so darn pretty.

Also really talented. I'm looking forward to her complete idol makeover.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#15 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 01:41 AM

I'm so impressed by both her singing and dancing. I also had a thought that the dance routine seemed much harder than previous auditions. Looks like they may have been looking for good dancers specifically at least?

I think this one was hard but not harder than Tsubaki’s, though these last two auditions have definitely been harder than auditions that have come before. (Though obviously you don’t need to be a dancing ace to pass the auditions as you can see in Irie’s case.)

Tsubaki’s dance audition really tested control of spins and stops and flexibility and ballet style—this one tested more for isolation work and rhythm and attitude imo. The difference is interesting and makes me think this has something to do with the dance style Ocha Norma is going to have, because Tsubaki’s dancing has a lot of spins and is very ballet-like.

Feels like HP is always looking for good dancers now.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#16 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 05:23 AM

Man they did her dirty on her presentation day, with another hair styling and outfit, she's so darn pretty.

Agreed. They gave her the Oda Sakura make-under.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#17 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 09:13 AM

Lol I don't think the company had anything to do with their looks on reveal day at all.  They looked exactly the same during their final examination as they did when they were revealed on stage.  And I doubt they get done up by the company before they go and perform in front of the examiners.  They were probably just told to come to the examination day wearing a white dress and be prepared for dancing and singing.

In regards to her audition footage, it definitely seems that she had some sort of hip-hop dance training.  Seems to have a pretty good sense of rhythm and was basically grooving throughout the whole thing.  Even threw in some toprock at the end lol

#18 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 06:31 PM

^ I believe they do, I remember a generation (Morning Musume, either Riho's or Masaki's gen, I no longer keep up with the group and forgot) getting all dolled up by pros for the final demonstration of their audition. Thinking about it, I think it was both actually. I remember footage of Riho getting her hair curled, and I believe Masaki had her hair cut into that mushroom shape before presentation as well.
I hope Roko lets her hair grow again.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#19 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 January 2022 - 07:18 AM

^ Yeah, there are instances of haircuts and such for the final round. They may have done it or suggested she do it.

But I do think they provided the white dresses. If they were just their personal clothes I don't think they'd still be using them in official promo pictures and media appearances like their "Love Music" comment today (here).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#20 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 05:40 AM

^ Haircuts are a bit extreme but I assume they wouldn't tell someone they aren't passing to cut their hair.  If it were me and I was told to cut my hair I'd be super suspicious lol.

Yeah, that makes more sense with the dresses, thinking back on it.

Roko mentioned on her blog today that she messed up two days in a row during her introduction MC at the concerts, citing that her voice wasn't in the greatest of shape, and cried out of frustration once she got backstage.  However, Fukumura Mizuki, as well as others, were able to give her the consultation, encouragement and reassurance that it's nothing to worry about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users