Birthdate: June 16, 2005
Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
Bloodtype: Unknown
Height:
Specialty: Learning the lyrics of western songs
Hobbies: Listening to music, taking pictures
Looks Up To: Miyamoto Karin, Michishige Sayumi
Trivia:
• Passed the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition 2021.
• Was introduced at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2021 12gatsu ~RING~ on December 12, 2021 as a member of OCHA NORMA.
• Her audition number was #150.
• Her final audition song was "Hakkiri Shiyou ze" by ANGERME.
• Her favorite genres of music are western music and K-Pop.

• Her favorite sport is dance.

• Her motto is "Failure is a stepping stone to success" (失敗は成功のもと; Shippai wa seikou no moto).
• Her favorite Hello! Project song is "Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke" by Morning Musume.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 09:05 AM

I don't know why, but she has Kosuga Fuyuka vibe (a former S/mileage and KSS member)

#3 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 09:27 AM

She gives me Sato Shiori (keyakizaka) vibes, and she's pretty! I look forward to watching her activities in h!p :) 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#4 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 12:31 PM

I don't know why, but she has Kosuga Fuyuka vibe (a former S/mileage and KSS member)

I just came here to write this lol, she reminds me so much of Fuyuka!

I8dtEOy.gif

#5 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 09:19 AM

There's no comfirmation so we don't technically know, but wota think Sumire's older sister might be actress (and former member of idol/bandol group Le Lien) Tashiro Hikari. Because they see a resemblance, both are from Kanagawa, the family name uses the same spelling, and apparently she's mentioned her sister's birthday being 6/16 on twitter before.

https://twitter.com/...315067824832517

https://trustar.co.j...hikari-tashiro/

Edit: Hikari is following the OCHA NORMA twitter & liked the new member announcement. So. Probably. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 09:01 AM

More information from the latest episode of "Harodori". Just like Roco, I'm going to add it to her first post profile for now but it some of it may change or need to be moved around once her official site profile is out.

- Her audition number was #150.
- Final audition song was "Hakkiri Shiyou ze" by ANGERME.
- Hobby is listening to music.
- Likes western music and Hello! Project, favorite song "Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke".
- Looks Up To: Miyamoto Karin, Michishige Sayumi
(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#7 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 07:46 AM

Updated info from her official site profile.

http://www.helloproj...sumire_tashiro/

Bloodtype: Unknown
Specialty: Learning the lyrics of western songs
Hobbies: Listening to music, taking pictures
Trivia:
• Her favorite genres of music are western music and K-Pop.
• Her favorite sport is dance.
• Her motto is "Failure is a stepping stone to success" (失敗は成功のもと; Shippai wa seikou no moto).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 11:38 AM

She's good-looking, sings and dances quite well (above H!P average level I think). I don't know if she will become main girls in OCHA NORMA, because all 8 original members are awesome in their own ways. However, this girl is very prominent, I think.

#9 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 10:32 PM

While Roco is definitely the most skilled, Sumire is just so charming. I love her already!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#10 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:24 AM

I don't know if I've seen fans take this quickly to a newbie on social media since Uta-chan. I suppose it also helps for her exposure that she knows how to use her blog intro in a way that puts her name in a hashtag for the tweet preview and knows the power of a good selfie.

#11 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 March 2022 - 10:39 PM

She improved a lot. I think she lacks confidence but it's normal to be a bit scared at first. I think she did a great job, especially the first line.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#12 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 04:14 AM

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 07:37 AM

OMG i love her voice so much!!!

#14 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 04:26 PM

So on her blog Sumire said that she chose "Ai No Sono Touch My Heart" because she loves this song and always sing it when she go to karaoke.

#15 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 June 2022 - 06:56 PM

So like i said on the board, since i'll have more free times during the summer break, i'm gonna try to do summaries of some members post to add a bit of content to their thread and maybe gain some new fans. It will be mostly Shiori (Tsubaki), Rin (Angerme), Rio (Momusu), Sumire and Natsume (Ocha Norma) and Ichika (Juice=Juice).

I feel like a lot of members who have great personalities,  who are charismatic, fun or simply more on the visual and variety side of the idol world are ignored because as international fans, the more accessible thing we have is the music, so it feels like members who aren't main singers does nothing or are bland, which is a shame cause idols was never just being good at singing. It's definitly a plus, but the idea that someone is only relevant or popular if she gets to center every single is... weird to me, especially when we're in a Momusu era where 3 very popular girls are lucky when they have 3 lines during a concert XD

So i hope that by doing people will be able to see the girls differently (and let's be fair i just want to have fun and pratice my translation skills XD)

Obviously, i'm gonna start with Sumire

06/05 : Sumire did a lot of online shopping. She bought clothes, shoes etc... She also wanted to buy a bag, but while she knows what brand she wants to buy, she couldn't pick one so she hope she will be able to find THE bag, the one that will make her feel like a destined meeting.

She then promotes the new mv and say that the shooting was a lot of fun.

On a more personal note, she was happy to do her first individual event. After talking about the online events, she said that even if you're not winning a slot, you can still hold tightly your card XD

On june 10th, Sumire will hold a fanclub event with Ruli in Landamark Hall.

She plans to send a selfie to Momo (she did a pun with her name "Kyou mo, Momo mo") before going to sleep and wish us a Good sumire night (Oyachumire).

That's all for today's post ^^

Sumire's video has more views than a lot of members who got their videos posted between 2 weeks ago (just like her's) and 5 months. Only Kanami, Kirara and Momo has more views, but she will probably beat Kanami's soon.

Right now in term of views :

1. Kirara

2. Momo

3. Kanami

4. Sumire

5. Roko

6. Madoka

7. Miku

8; Natsume

9. Nanami

10.Ruli

#16 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 09:14 PM

Limista event with Roko.

#17 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 04:18 PM

FUuyg-Aw-VUAUlg-O4.jpg

Sumire said on her blog that she had a photoshoot for UTB with Kirara, Nanami and Miku. She was a bit nervous, but it was fun to wear a sailor fuku.

FUy-Jrtv-VUAAh-Bt.jpg
FUy-Jrtx-Uc-AAUN9-E.jpg
FUy-Jrtx-VEAAEOwo.jpg
FUy-Jy-Fs-VIAABCSs.jpg
FUy-Jy-HJUAAAEeuz.jpg

We also have the goods for her event with Ruli ^^

#18 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 05:01 PM

06/14 :

Momo is helping Sumire during her dance lessons. She says she always teach her in a very polite way and the she feels "big love" for her.

She's happy that Madopi and Kanamin are back into action because she feels like 10nin Ocha Norma is the best.

Her first solo event went well. She had fun and did a lot of poses. Her heart was beating so fast because she was happy.

Finally, today the members told to do something about the weather like she could do something about it XD

Forgot to mention it, but during their duo event, Ruli and Sumire performed Uchouten Love and Robokiss together. Sumire also had a solo. She sang "Anata Nashi De Wa Ikute Yukenai".

#19 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 07:55 PM

It's officially Sumire's birthday in Japan! Happy birthday.

#20 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 01:56 PM

Sumire had a lunch with Momo and Ruli. She founded a name for her duo with Ruli. Hirota using the first kanji of Ruli's last name and the 2nd Kanji of her last name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users