• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#1 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:19 PM

I'm surprised that no one has created a thread for this yet...

On October 9, it was announced on H!P website that Juice=Juice will release their 15th single and Tomoko's last on 22nd December 2021.
It will be a Triple A-side. http://www.helloproj...com/news/13646/

According to JPLOP, Tomoka talked about the single on her radio show "Vivid Midnight".

Kanazawa : "One of the three songs is very meaningful for me to be able to sing at this time, and even though I hadn't decided to graduate for a long time, it was a song that fit my current feelings."

Kanazawa : "It was the first time for me to be so involved and so emotional that I couldn't sing at all. After more than 8 years of activity, there was one song (on the triple A side) that I couldn't sing because I was crying during the recording. I apologized properly, and was given another chance to record again.

------------------

UPDATE: Titles of two of the songs were announced, 3 regular editions, 3 limited, 2 special (one includes solos by new members).

UPDATE 2: Title of the main A-side was announced, and it's the third one in a row to be a cover song.

Edited by Pyo-Kiyo, 11 November 2021 - 03:37 PM.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#2 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 04:14 AM

^

I'm not ready T_T if she was crying while recording, I'm gonna lose it when the MV comes out.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#3 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 09:13 AM

Completely slipped my mind to make a thread since we didn't have much info, thanks for jumping on it Pyo-Kiyo!

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#4 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 10:11 AM

Another member of the original 5 is leaving. It's really hard to think that Akari will be the last original member of J=J. I adored Tomoko and I am going to miss her a lot but I understand she has to take care of herself with the endometriosis. I hope she has an amazing single and graduation concert! She deserves the best!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#5 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 03:46 PM

^Just wore the world tour shirt yesterday and realized that from all 7 names on the back, after Tomoko's graduation only 2 names will be left in the group - Aarii and Ruru.

And I agree, I'm not ready yet :(

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#6 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 09:24 PM

^Just wore the world tour shirt yesterday and realized that from all 7 names on the back, after Tomoko's graduation only 2 names will be left in the group - Aarii and Ruru.

And I agree, I'm not ready yet :(

That's heartbreaking! I wanted a t-shirt from the world tour, but sadly they didn't have a lot of merch to offer in the UK show :(

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#7 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 07:58 PM

Yes, H!P is really stingy with international tour goods... I was lucky that I was 4th in line. I remember hat the Anju goods sold out half way in when they performed in Paris, too :(

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#8 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:11 AM

I wanted to buy a t-shirt at the J=J concert in Paris but the person in front of me in line got the last one XD I got the scarf towel thing instead.

#9 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 12:13 PM

So ... It's the same composer team from Tsubaki Namida no heroine single, for both new Juice=Juice songs... Feels bad men... more blank Kpop vibes incoming... hope i'm wrong

#10 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 01:59 PM

Announcement

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#11 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 03:13 PM

Here's the H!P main page for the single - リリース詳細|ハロー!プロジェクト オフィシャルサイト (helloproject.com)

Main A-side is still untitled, the other two songs are Familia & Future Smile.

(Also, a little surprised we got this news before Momusu's single, but ok XD

#12 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 05:00 PM

Profile pictures have also been updated. The new outfits are hot - they give me Fiesta vibes.
http://www.helloproj...ejuice/profile/

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 05:26 PM

Akari and Tomoko looks great! I keep forgetting Rei is in Juice=Juice XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#14 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 07:19 AM

They mention Ichika plays violin in "Future Smile".

Familia is a cheerful and warm song about family in a wonderful place. You can feel the sense of unity.

Future Smile is a cool Jazz-style song. The red outfits are for Future Smile. The skirt part of their outfit will be part of the dance.

(Jpl)

---- ---- ---- ----

"Familia"

It is a heartwarming and gentle song that reaffirms your feelings for your family, friends, and colleagues. The choreography incorporates sign language.

"Future Smile"
The song is feminine and mature, and the lyrics resonate in this day and age.

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2706130638.html

(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#15 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 03:15 PM

The outfits remind me so much of Hadaka x3 no Kiss!

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#16 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 04:08 AM

I swear if Familia ends up having white outfits I’m going to lose my mind.

I feel like H!P is stuck with red, black, white, and grey/silver or a combination of those. On occasion we’ll see neutral tones like browns and beige, and blue. H!P used to get such colourful outfits. Juice having those pretty mint toned outfits for a ballad was a nice change of pace, but they replaced them with the boring white ones for the MV. I hope Familia doesn’t suffer the same fate, because two ballads with white outfits for the MV back to back is incredibly uncreative.

Not sure what kind of song the main a-side is gunna be but if we have a cool jazzy song and a “warm and gentle” song (aka a ballad probably) then I’m thinking we’ll get a fun upbeat song to round it out like usual. Something like Vivid Midnight. Really hoping it’ll have fun cute outfits and we won’t get stuck with another white/black/red outfits trifecta.

#17 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 05:57 AM

Thinking about it, I feel like UFP should have the J=J girls release a third studio album (or maybe a compilation album?) after this single gets released that consists of all A-sides from Bitansan through Future Smile (as well as a few new songs, obviously :c18: )...

#18 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 03:42 PM

I've been wondering about what could keep them from revealing all three titles at once, and an interesting theory came to my mind...
What if the main A-side features only the 9-nin line up...? Meaning the single would have two songs with Tomoko and one without her. Then it would make sense if the focus prior to the final live has been on Future Smile and Familia, and once the leader is gone the group would mainly promote the other song.

#19 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 02:40 AM

^ that almost feels like too good of an idea for UF to have come up with, let alone actually do lol

#20 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 08:28 AM

If you buy a first press of Juice=Juice's single from Tower Records, HMV, Tsutaya, CD Japan, etc. it will include a bonus postcard. Singles ordered on Amazon.jp will get a mega jacket bonus cover. Rakuten Books purchases will have an original square can badge.
(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users