Photo

[12/08] Morning Musume ‘21 70th Single “Teenage Solution / Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no / Beat no Wakusei”

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#261 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 10:41 PM

Beat no Wakusei is very pleasant. Kaedii is the star of this song, finally getting the long-deserved push. Everyone was thrown a bone for this song which is pretty nice.

I8dtEOy.gif

#262 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 01:42 AM

BnW for me is comparable to Futari Ginza in that they're both a step away from the usual MM formula, but not a big enough step to make any impact to the groups identity overall. 

I feel like in MM singles these days there's 3 types of songs:

1. Song that's superficially cool. boring. not catchy. low energy. (Teenage Solution, Kokoro & Karada, Jinsei Blues, Junjou Evidence)
2. songs that catchier than song 1, yet somehow still bad. (Seishun Night, Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni, Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no, Jiyū na Kuni Dakara)
3. Song that gets good reception on release, but you forget about it a few weeks later (Beat no Wakusei, Furari Ginza, Lovepedia, Ningen Kankei No Way Way)

OMG but I still listen to Ningen Kankei, it's my fav song from the current line up, Gyuusaretai is good for me too.

Morning Musume'19

#263 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:45 PM

Beat no Wakusei has been forgettable for me. I'll have to have a listen to it again for a final thought on it.

I don't know why but this single hasn't felt like a Maachan graduation single at all. I thought she would have a had a bigger push, or it might just be me.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#264 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 06:09 PM

Beat no Wakusei has been forgettable for me. I'll have to have a listen to it again for a final thought on it.

I don't know why but this single hasn't felt like a Maachan graduation single at all. I thought she would have a had a bigger push, or it might just be me.

I agree. But maybe because Masaki has always been a key feature in recent MM releases since she is considered the holy trinity with Mizuki and Sakura, so perhaps she is not getting more focus as we expected.

I am really surprised they didn't at least announce a Masaki's graduation version for the single like what they did with Tomoko and her last single with J=J.

But one thing for sure, I think it's safe to say we will at least get her solo graduation song released like Tomoko and Momona did.

#265 Gaugaux

Gaugaux

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 08:09 PM

Masaki had said that she didn't know it was going to be her last single, moreover, in the last UTB she also said that she didn't want to be the center of this single / celebrate her graduation and that she wanted us to support the whole group. So I think that's why Masaki isn't truly the center of this single.

I still hope that she will have a solo that will be released digitally like Momona and Tomoko!

#266 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 08:51 PM

Masaki had said that she didn't know it was going to be her last single, moreover, in the last UTB she also said that she didn't want to be the center of this single / celebrate her graduation and that she wanted us to support the whole group. So I think that's why Masaki isn't truly the center of this single.
I still hope that she will have a solo that will be released digitally like Momona and Tomoko!

That makes sense, I'm glad they respected her wishes.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#267 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 09:33 PM

BNW feels like it was made to write out Maachan easily. They're gonna just give her opening line to Sakura, Kaede, Miki or Akane and the rest are group lines where it doesn't matter if she's there or not.

The other 2 songs have the usual Maachan focus IMO. She's one of the main singers and have a good amount of duo lines that will probably become extra solo for Chisaki, Mizuki, Sakura, Miki, Rio and Mei so you'll easily notice how much Maachan there was in there even after her grad.

She'll probably gonna get a solo anyway.

My ranking :

1. Teenage Solution : Easily the best qnd catchiest. I still sing Rio and Maachan's parts several times a day XD
2. Beat No Wakusei : Not the most memorable song but it's fresh and i feel like it's gonna be better during live performances.
3. Yoshi Yoshite :... Yeah i tried to listen this sing several times and it's just very bland and messy XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#268 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 08:30 AM

I really Like all three songs , but I think they should have written a song like Wakaindaihi!
for Maachan Graduation.
I would like to know if a box is going out ?
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#269 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 09:04 AM

H!P Shop solo signed member poster campaign between 12/10 -12/12.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/13921/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#270 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 10:14 AM

Due to an issue with production the release of the Limited Edition SP 2 single version has been delayed. The rest of the versions will release as scheduled on 12/8, the new release date for the SP2 edition is to be announced.
http://www.helloproj...com/news/13869/

The SP 2 version release date is now December 22nd. The download period for the 360 video has been extended to March 22, 2022 (but the card and sticker will still list the old date).
http://www.helloproj...com/news/13932/

Oricon 1st Day

Sales: 100,063

https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2021-12-07/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#271 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 10:42 AM

#2 is disappointing for a 1st day, but it's not far behind #1. Let's wait and see what the rest of the week looks like.

#272 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 11:12 AM

#2 is disappointing for a 1st day, but it's not far behind #1. Let's wait and see what the rest of the week looks like.

Nice 1st day sales! Didn't thought they could break the 100k at their first day (with this Quality of Songs... but I guess Maachan...)
But I Don't think they can get #1 for the week... seventeen has good and stable sales :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#273 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 11:22 AM

Nice 1st day sales! Didn't thought they could break the 100k at their first day (with this Quality of Songs... but I guess Maachan...)

Yeah this being Maachan's grad single is probably the reason.

#274 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 12:52 PM

Good first day numbers! The single is available for streaming on Apple Music.

I8dtEOy.gif

#275 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 03:40 PM

Numbers are good as expected bc Maa-chan but I expected more for Maa-chans graduation.

I hope they don't get in trouble for the upcoming sales if the songs stay like this.

I still don't care about or dislike the songs overall and not gonna invest in something I don't like but I also want Momusu to perform good. 

#276 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 05:49 PM

on iTunes
https://music.apple....星-ep/1597059506

TS and Yoshi are the only 2 MVs available

Edited by Ahornbjörn, 09 December 2021 - 07:57 AM.

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#277 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 11:36 PM

Hmm, has Maa-chan already checked out? Those short answers are unbecoming of her usual persona.

#278 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 December 2021 - 01:20 AM

https://youtu.be/gsTn3t97CZ8
JKM MM21ver. Just remove the space. The uploader didnt share it outside yt.

#279 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 09 December 2021 - 08:00 AM

or you order it here...

https://www.amazon.c...uct/B09KN9VKVM/

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#280 ajma93632