Photo

[12/08] Morning Musume ‘21 70th Single “Teenage Solution / Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no / Beat no Wakusei”

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#1 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 01:34 PM

Announced today during an Instagram livestream by Ayumi and Maa-chan:

https://twitter.com/...4809974785?s=21

Will post the link to the official release page as well as the information about the 70th Single including track titles as soon as they’re available :)

Edited by AngelAndz, 29 October 2021 - 09:16 PM.

#2 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 02:04 PM

So few days before Maachan grad. Hopefully she'll get a banger as her last single.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#3 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 02:06 PM

Happy & teary eyes at the same time! :( I hope they let Maachan Go with a BANG and of course it's the 70th single!!! <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#4 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 03:05 PM

I really hope that the songs will be good because this is a bit so rushed (which is understandable! if you consider everyone wants to give Maa-chan a proper farewell!). 

#5 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 04:46 PM

To be honest, i dont think it feels rushed, just maybe promotion and possibly the song that is gonna center round Masaki (or her doing a solo track).

I mean they havent released anything in 6 months, and Maachan has said she has been the reason MM hasnt done anything much so *shrugs*

#6 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 04:57 PM

I just want a Maa solo track. Doesn't have to be an A-side, but if anyone has earned a proper solo song, it's Maa.

#7 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 05:43 PM

I'm glad there is a new single, hopefully masaki will get a solo mv or song.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#8 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 07:59 PM

I feel like it'll be a double or triple A-side, with one solo song for Maachan, and a main title that doesn't include her much because if this is released only 5 days before her graduation then she won't be around for much of the promotions, would she?

Edit: actually, thinking about it, it's probably going to be a triple A-side because it's the 70th.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#9 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 08:27 PM

Um, if Riho, Zukki, Harunan, Haruka and Haachin didn't get solo songs, why should Masaki? But I won't mind if future girls also get a solo in their graduation singles.

MRkgm6i.png

#10 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 08:59 PM

Um, if Riho, Zukki, Harunan, Haruka and Haachin didn't get solo songs, why should Masaki? But I won't mind if future girls also get a solo in their graduation singles.

Aichan got a solo song. And didn't Sayumi? Masaki has been in MM longer than those other members--10 years. But I can't remember if Gaki ever got a solo song (though she got a solo cover album) so...I think based on the past it would make sense for Masaki to get a solo something for her grad.

Maybe not a solo song, but she'll probably at least be the centre for one of the singles.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#11 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 10:12 PM

Yes, tenure has a play in who gets a solo and who doesn‘t. Usually girls with tenure of 10 years and up get solos on their graduation singles, unless they specifically don‘t want to (like it‘s been the case with Ayacho). I think it would be a smart move to have Maachan do a solo on this single, as a lead-in to her solo career, but then again her staying with UpFront has only been implied and not confirmed yet as far as I‘m informed?

I8dtEOy.gif

#12 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 10:21 PM

I think it's confirmed. When UF made their release they said they had song videos of her that they were going to put up after she graduated. It sounds like they've already got a post-grad career figured out, or at least the first steps of a plan.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#13 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 10:26 PM

bittersweet single for obvious reasons but i'm still looking forward to it. hopefully maachan does get a solo, ideally as an a-side but a solo in general would be nice

#14 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 01:33 AM

Also not to mention that Maachan is undoubtedly the most popular member of the current line-up so it makes sense that she would get a solo song, she's also continuing as solo so it would also be a good send-off I think.

I'm excited for this single but also so so sad to see Maachan go ;;;;;;

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#15 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 03:46 AM

Other than Riho, none of those girls were anywhere near as popular or as important to the group as Maa, and Riho left after only five years. Maa is a better singer than all of them, too.

#16 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 05:06 AM

With it being so close to her grad date, I'm worried they didn't intend for her to take part in the main sides.

But I can't remember if Gaki ever got a solo song (though she got a solo cover album)

She did a cover of Egao ni Namida with a new arrangement in a lower key.

#17 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 07:17 AM

Yeah I definitely think Maachan will get a solo song she deserves it and she is in the group for more than 10 years. Probably a Triple A-sidd but I wonder if Maachan solo would be an A-side too. I hope UFA relseases the title and tracklist soon.

Morning Musume'19

#18 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 08:07 AM

I think Maa-chan will definitely get a solo song. Just don't know if it will be an A-side or B-side.

#19 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 12:07 PM

I also think I remember that Riho was meant to get a solo song, but either she wanted it to be a group song, or her vocals weren't up to it at the time, so they turned it into a group song (I believe it was Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi?). But I can't remember if that was confirmed or just a rumour after all this time. 

Not only should Maachan get a solo, it should be written by Maachan.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#20 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 01:43 PM

Other than Riho, none of those girls were anywhere near as popular or as important to the group as Maa, and Riho left after only five years. Maa is a better singer than all of them, too.

Every girl is important to the group. Regardless of popularity every one plays an important role and deserves to be celebrated when they graduate. And better singer than all of them???? I think not…Maa has great days but she has always been inconsistent so I have to hard disagree. Personally I don’t like solo songs. Much prefer a center song if anything. But honestly I’m just looking forward to finally getting a new single.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users