Photo

[11/17] Tsubaki Factory 8th Single "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki / Garakuta DIAMOND / Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi"

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#101 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 02:18 PM

The last song is quite the better one in terms of visuals -- I love the idea of them raising the flowers when it's their turn to sing lol

I agree with Kumi-chan, I'll list the songs, in terms of song appeal, in that order as well.

Also, since when did we have members that had more than two solo lines in a recently-released single? WOW for UFP for pushing this new gen harder this time than even other gens that debuted in recent times, it honestly felt like a fresh single with a different vibe from the previous Tsubaki releases. I hope Yuumi doesn't strain her vocals early on in the game like how MM did with pushing Sayashi so much in front so early in her tenure. This single felt a lot more balanced with a lot less of Kiki though, but still...

Untitled-1.jpg

#102 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 02:35 PM

Order of the most to the least favorite song: Namida no Heroine, Garakuta Diamond and Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi

I admit that Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi's MV is the best among the three, but the song is too nostalgic. It reminds me of what is sung more than 10 years ago by H!P, which I don't like. Garakuta Diamond is similarly nostalgic, but it's a much better song in my opinion.

#103 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 03:44 PM

I like it. And I'm probably biased, but Kishimon was SO good in this whole single. Saori also impressed me, though, and Kisora had some good parts. And the new generation looks great.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#104 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 06:03 PM

The 3rd a-side is ok. The outfits reminded me of what MM wore for their last single. But the visuals of the music video is the best out of the 3.

I am not exactly hooked to any of the songs yet. Think it's missing something the Tsubaki sound.

And this is how you give everyone a piece of spotlight. I hope the other groups start to learn, especially MM. Everyone has a solo line or two in all the a-sides, it's really refreshing!!

#105 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 06:24 PM

The last song is quite the better one in terms of visuals -- I love the idea of them raising the flowers when it's their turn to sing lol

I agree with Kumi-chan, I'll list the songs, in terms of song appeal, in that order as well.

Also, since when did we have members that had more than two solo lines in a recently-released single? WOW for UFP for pushing this new gen harder this time than even other gens that debuted in recent times, it honestly felt like a fresh single with a different vibe from the previous Tsubaki releases. I hope Yuumi doesn't strain her vocals early on in the game like how MM did with pushing Sayashi so much in front so early in her tenure. This single felt a lot more balanced with a lot less of Kiki though, but still...

It's Tsubaki, not MM. They're not gonna give her all the solo lines to the points where it feels like a solo song, so i'm not worried XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#106 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 06:41 PM

Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi is my favourite of the new releases. It's the only song that stuck in my head, and the PV is so pretty. After that is Heroine mostly because of the PV, and finally Garakuta Diamond which...I kind of found entirely unremarkable.

But I'm really happy with the line distribution in everything, especially how much the new gen is featured. Really looking forward to live performances of these songs!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#107 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 06:47 PM

Personally, Namida<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Yakusoku=Garakuta XD

Still a pretty solid release. Tsubaki never dissapoint and the new gen is gonna make them stronger than ever. If they add new members regulary, i hope they will always be as perfect as this gen for Tsubaki.

Incomplete color-coded lyrics : https://helloprolyri...Renraku・Kinenbi

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#108 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 09:21 PM

Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi is great! I was surprised to see Kiki join Mao for the dance break, that was pretty rad. With Riko and Kishimon following up after them too.

I can't really rank the songs since I like all of them quite a bit. This single delivered on all aspects, in my opinion. It's a good start into this new era for the group.

I8dtEOy.gif

#109 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 06:44 AM

Personally, Namida<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Yakusoku=Garakuta XD

Still a pretty solid release. Tsubaki never dissapoint and the new gen is gonna make them stronger than ever. If they add new members regulary, i hope they will always be as perfect as this gen for Tsubaki.

I agree! <3 My current song ranking too! XD But the more I listen to Garakuta the more I like it :P So maybe Yakusoku might be the same.

Namida is my current jam and I am humming it all day along. :)

Ad god the dance break give me life in Yakuosoku <3 so powerful cool!!!

And I love how they manage to let the old gen shine but included the new girls with lines too! so happy! I hope they keep on doing it in the next releases too. :)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#110 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 11:44 AM

My ranking for the songs would be:

1. Namida- Wasn't into it at first as I didn't think it suited them but now I find myself listening to it on repeat since it is such a good song

2. Yakusoku- This song is like the classic girly Tsubaki we all know

3. Garakuta- I don't like it... something about the instrumentation I don't vibe with

#111 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 03:57 AM

wow i love  the 3 songs, differents styles , color of voices  and  well we  know the Center of the 2cond gen is YUMI

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#112 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 08:27 PM

OK, this release is just great. I didn't care much about the last 2 singles and was kinda dissapointed with them, and I was really happy that they got a triple A with such cool songs.

The new members really shine, I came to really like Runo and Yuumi after watching the PVs. 

For me, Yakusoku is no. 1 (so catchy!!), Garakute no. 2 and  Namida no. 3. But I love them all! <3

#113 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 01:19 AM

Been listening to the 3 songs (MV and concert) for a few weeks and I can't decide. I love them all the same. This just might be my favorite HP single of all time (let's see how well it stands after a million listens) and is surely my favorite since Sexy Cat/ Mukidashite / Sou Janai.

#114 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 08:29 AM

Niinuma Kisora needs more time to fully heal from her rash, so she will miss the following promo events (and concert):

11/3 & 11/6 WithLIVE
11/3 & 11/6 LimiSta signing

11/7 Zoku Kachou Fuugetsu concert

http://www.helloproj...com/news/13751/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#115 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 08:31 AM

- From November 12 to January 11 JOYSOUND's "Miruhako" will play a special 32 minute video showing four live performances, the new MVs, and member comments by Tsubaki Factory, in rooms where the "JOYSOUND MAX GO" machines are installed.
http://www.helloproj...com/news/13785/
https://miruhaco.jp/...s/item2/808563/

- A lottery for solo photos, original B3 posters, and member-taken polaroids will be held in collaboration with HMV stores. Those that purchase from the stores below between 11/16 - 11/21 will be entered into the lottery.

Limited Edition A, B, C, SP:
Prize A : HMV limited "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki" outfit polaroid photo
One of the 12 members photos at random

Prize B : A solo photo of your favorite member
One HMV printed solo photo of your favorite member

Normal A, B, C:
Prize A : Member solo signed B2 poster.
One poster will be given at random

Prize B: Original solo poster of your favorite member
One B3 size solo original poster of your favorite member.

Stores supporting each member:
HMV&BOOKS SHIBUYA - Asakura Kiki
HMV&BOOKS HAKATA - Fukuda Marine
HMV&BOOKS SHINSAIBASHI - Yofuu Runo
HMV Sapporo Stellar Place - Tanimoto Ami
HMV Sendai E-beanS - Yamagishi Riko
HMV Esora Ikebukuro - Ono Mizuho
HMV Tachikawa Tokyo - Yagi Shiori
HMV Lazona Kawasaki - Akiyama Mao
HMV Sakae Nagoya - Niinuma Kisora
HMV Nishinomiya Gardens Tokyo - Kishimoto Yumeno
HMV Omiya Arche Tokyo - Kasai Yuumi
HMV AEON MALL Hamamatsu Shizuoka - Onoda Saori
http://www.helloproj...com/news/13703/

- Tsubaki Factory will be on the November cover of the free HMV magazine "HMV the music & movie master". There will be a gift campaign featuring a B1 poster of the cover as a prize. Ten people who purchase the single between 11/6 - 11/22 will be drawn from a lottery (there is an application to participate) to receive a signed B1 poster.

- Tower Records stores lottery for solo photos, posters, and polaroids, also 11/16 - 11/21.

Limited A, B, C, SP:
Prize A: Tower Records "Garakuta DIAMOND"  / "Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi" costume instax cheki.
*Both costume and member are random. May be a solo or 2-shot.

Prize B: Oshimen store solo photo
*Get one solo photo of the member supported at that Tower Records store (list below)

Regular A, B, C:
Prize A: Solo member autographed B2 poster
*Member is random

Prize B: Oshimen store solo poster
*One A2 size poster of the members supported at that store (list below)

Supporting each member:
Tower Records Kyoto, Tower Records Akihabara - Yamagishi Riko
Tower Records Nagoya Kintetsu, Tower Records Kinshicho Parco Tokyo - Niinuma Kisora
Tower Records Yokohama Vivre, Tower Records Sapporo - Tanimoto Ami
Tower Records Umeda Osaka Marubiru, Tower Records Lalaport Tachikawa - Kishimoto Yumeno
Tower Records Tsudanuma Chiba, Tower Records Hiroshima - Asakura Kiki
Tower Records Shizuoka, Tower Records Ikebukuro - Ono Mizuho
TOWERmini Diver City Tokyo Plaza, Tower Records Sendai Parco - Onoda Saori
Tower Records Lalaport TOKYO-BAY, Tower Records Namba Osaka - Akiyama Mao
Tower Records Kawasaki, Tower Records Kobe - Kasai Yuumi
Tower Records Shinjuku, Tower Records Nagoya Parco - Yagi Shiori
Tower Records Kichijoji, Tower Records Fukuoka Parco - Fukuda Marine
Tower Records Urawa Saitama, Tower Records Umeda Osaka NU Chayamachi - Yofuu Ru

- There will be a Tsubaki Factory x TOWER RECORDS SHIBUYA release event on 11/20. There will be a special offer on 11/20 at the [/size]1F Entrance event space for those purchasing the following editions:

Regular A, B, or C:
Prize A: 1 event admission ticket & send-off ticket for the 12/9 mini live at Yokohama Landmark Hall.

Prize B: One of the 12 randomly selected "Tower Records Design L-print Raw Photos"

*The lottery will end as soon as prizes run out.
http://www.helloproj...com/news/13703/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#116 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 03:33 AM

so I've had a chance to listen to all the songs now

and honestly... they're a whole ass vibe haha 

Namida no heroine kind of reminds me of c-ute but with the tsubaki sound still and damn the new girls are good!!! 

garakuta diamond sounds very tsuabki but i feel like the vocals are better than usual - maybe i'm imagining it.. but the new girls keep blowing me away, they're so talented !!!!

Yakusoku・Renraku・Kinenbi kind of sounds old school H!P to me - and i LOVE it, it might be my favourite of the three. 

everyone got a time to shine in this single - especially the new 3, and they really feel like a whole group.. if i was worried, i definitely am not anymore haha

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#117 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 04:09 AM

i still have yet to listen to the other songs on the single (sorry i procrastinate anything and everything possible. haven't gotten to teenage solution either) but i adore the kpop-lite sounds of namida no heroine kouban geki. the guitar riff is killer. also the mv is gorgeous i love the scenes of the members suspended in air with the camera panning, and the dance shot scenes are so stylish. the song definitely doesn't fit tsubaki that well, especially with the new members, but it still works imo. and i love kishimon and ami oh my goddddd

#118 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 08:11 AM

garakuta diamond sounds very tsuabki but i feel like the vocals are better than usual - maybe i'm imagining it.. but the new girls keep blowing me away, they're so talented !!!!

I haven't watched the whole Budokan yet, but based on what I have seen it feels like we've had a general vocals level up again. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#119 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 14 November 2021 - 05:54 PM

^ ohh where can i watch the budokan? sorry if this is the wrong place to ask

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#120 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 14 November 2021 - 08:30 PM

^ aidoru-online is the place you're looking for. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users