Photo

[11/17] Tsubaki Factory 8th Single "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki / Garakuta DIAMOND / Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi"

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#41 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 01:12 PM

MV is out

Meh. I'm glad the 2ki got good lines (2 for Shiori, and 1 for the others unless I missed something) but the song doesn't fit Tsubaki style at all. The other two songs are so much better...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#42 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 01:18 PM

What's that ? Not fan at all. I'm relieved there is the 2 others songs.

#43 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 01:34 PM

So they tried a funk groove for once......I think it's great. Especially loved the Latin Big Band break in the middle.

#44 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 01:47 PM

The new PV and song are just so J=J/Angerme isn't it? I do like the aesthetics of the PV, but still don't think it suits them.

All girls got solo lines, which is a huge plus for such a big group.

Need to take some time to get used to such a big Tsubaki Factory. Not sure if it's the choreography, but sometimes, the group look clunky.

Can't believe this is the first single without Risa. Looking forward to the other 2 songs.

#45 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 01:53 PM

Oh wow, I love both the song and the MV! Such an interesting sound, and I’m glad to see Tsubaki diversify their discography and try something new. Everyone had solo parts, the new members got a chance to shine, but Kishimon in particular stole the show. The song and the concept both seem to be tailor-made for her.

Overall, I find this a great start to this new Tsubaki era. Excited for the other two songs too~

I8dtEOy.gif

#46 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 02:07 PM

Oh wow, I love both the song and the MV! Such an interesting sound, and I’m glad to see Tsubaki diversify their discography and try something new. Everyone had solo parts, the new members got a chance to shine, but Kishimon in particular stole the show. The song and the concept both seem to be tailor-made for her.

Overall, I find this a great start to this new Tsubaki era. Excited for the other two songs too~

Agree with you!

Different but love it! The shout out parts in the break will be great at a concert! <3 (when fans can scream hopefully again)

Kishimon was the star XD wow this haircut is just, wow!!! XD 

And of course all new members were just pure gold. Love the PV, simple but cute and cool at the same time

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#47 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 02:11 PM

The song is good and the MV is really nice but it's not Tsubaki. It's definitely more J=J's sound but they did well.

I guess the girls are older now (all around 20) apart from some of the new girls so they want to try something more mature.

#48 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 02:20 PM

The covers and new solo profile pictures are also out.

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7635/

http://www.helloproj...actory/profile/

My favourite covers are Limited C and Regular B - the first for being simply natural, while the second for the diamond idea.

Sorry, cannot insert the covers here...  Hopefully someone else will do so~

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#49 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 02:29 PM

The song is OK and the MV is really pretty but I agree it's not Tsubaki. This whole thing feels very J=J, kind of a Downtown 2.0, and honestly I'm kind of disappointed. I wish they had gone with one of the other two songs as the main title. Yakusoku, Renraku, Kinenbi sounded a lot more Tsubaki than this.

I like the First Press Limited Edition SP and Regular B covers the best.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#50 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 02:47 PM

I like the chorus of the song a lot and the MV is really cool. Everyone is getting lines so it's good. I prefer Yakusoku by far but this song is good.

But as many said, it's not a Tsubaki-like song so it's a little bit weird. Sounds more like Angerme. 

I still have a hard time with so many members though. 

Also, I'm not a huge fan of the covers. I just like Regular B.

Shiori is reaching my Top3 faster than I thought. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#51 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 03:01 PM

Not a huge fan of the cover but regular c is the one i like the most.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#52 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 05:30 PM

First, even though their costumes remind you of J=J's ones, this song isn't a typical H!P song.

However, I still don't think this fits TF's usual style.

#53 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 06:18 PM

Yeah, actually, watching this again it's very...very trendy, very contemporary mainstream pop. Not a typical H!P song at all. The MV is also very trendy and contemporary. So is the dance, especially that opening. It's like, super Kpop. I blame/credit this to the producers of this song.

I'm enjoying this a lot now that I have gotten past the disappointment of not hearing something more "TF" style--hopefully this gamble pays off and makes TF more popular. The 12 members feels like a lot, and I think the costumes could've been differentiated more if they wanted to kind of rebrand, but the parts where the members lie down with the props are really pretty. Seriously, Tsubaki is full of visuals and good singing now.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#54 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 07:02 PM

To be honest it's just some kind of random Kpop style, there is plenty of that kind of music everywhere. I really hope that this song will not have too much success because I would be really sad if the HP goes this way.

"Masayume" from the album was so cool and strong for example. It's not easy to explain but the magic doesn't happen here. Despite everything I remain cautious and humble because I remember that the first hearing of "Dakishimerarete Mitai" seemed empty of emotion and magic to me, and in the end it's one of the songs that I have listened to the most this year lol. But generally i hate Kpop style of melodies so i'm pretty confident about the fact i will never love this one...

It's not at all a vibrant HP song, even for Juice=Juice or Angerme. But it's a triple A-side so i'm not too mad if one of the song is not my cup of tea. The fact that there are so many girls now also has a very weird effect, as if the soft comforting side has disappeared. It's really massive there,
this completely erases the softness feeling, the tender connivance I felt while watching old music videos. And with no more English subtitles available i can't even appreciate the lyrics at least :(

#55 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 07:42 PM

Well, Juice=Juice's kpop experimentation didn't stick, so hopefully it wouldn't stick for TF either. And this is not as uh...extreme as Vivid Midnight was. But I hope this draws in more casual fans to check out their more H!P sounding stuff.

I think Yakusoku, Renraku, Kinenbi is a lot more H!P/TF sounding, haven't heard the full Garakuta Diamond yet so no idea about that but fingers crossed. (But also I'm feeling OK--like honestly Angerme's last single had their worst/most generic sounding pop song as their title song, and the cooler songs as the other A-sides so I guess H!P just likes to play it safe with title songs now or something.)

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#56 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 08:12 PM

The song is not bad and the MV has very good parts. I know what with it time will grow more in me, but it is true that the other two "A sides" in Listening to the radio, I already have the rhythm and I hum it mentally, but this one, it's harder for me to stay.

The part of the MV where they are posted on the wall I like a lot, I reminiscent of an Angerme single, "Wasurete Ageru" but in a different way and I wear even better.

The cast of lines is very well managed and they all have their time in the MV.

I like the parts of Yumeno, she has always had a lot of presence in all the singles, but I hope it's not like Momona's case in the last single from Angerme, which had a lot of presence and was happy to to be seen more and then announced his graduation.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#57 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 08:23 PM

I checked the credits, and Josef Melin who arranged and co-composed Namida no Heroine is a Swedish music producer who's previously worked with several Johnny's groups, as well as K-pop acts such as Shinee and Red Velvet

I8dtEOy.gif

#58 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 08:49 PM

Yeah, it's not very Tsubaki. I like the song, but it's not super catchy. It is very stylish though.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#59 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 09:07 PM

Not a huge fan of the cover but regular c is the one i like the most.

I meant Limited C. Regular C sucks XD Pre Ordered regular B since it's the only Regular i "kinda" like.

#60 Otak48

Otak48

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 11:43 PM

The song's choice is understandable but still weird. I don't know if the song's choice is up to each group's management or UpFront, but for me all groups' image of 'mature' tend to fits this type of sorta-jazzy thing? However, to think that groups always add more (younger) members and must think of the older members too, they certainly can't opt to go for sexy image like v-u-den lol, so the safest middle ground probably is this kind of sound and image. I still wonder though why they had to make this the first A-side, since it didn't scream TF at all for me. Other two songs sound okay as first A-side and more TF we know and love.

The MV is okay, Kishimon is the true center here! I love her adlib so much since Shuukatsu Sensation, and that alone can justify the song hahaha.

As for the covers, I like Limited C the most and when UpFront going to ditch collage-type covers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users