Photo

[11/17] Tsubaki Factory 8th Single "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki / Garakuta DIAMOND / Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi"

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#21 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 11:44 AM

FINALLY!!

Really excited for the triple A single!

The picture does look too much like ANGERME though. :( 

#22 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1231 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 12:27 PM

As everyone said, the outfit gives Angerme vibes. 

I'm reaaaaally excited for the new single. I can't wait for the new members to shine.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#23 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 10:06 PM

I always have so much fear when they use new composer and lyrist. HP is totally unique by the nature of melodies and composition. I just don't want they loose that to become more "consensual/mainstream" or worst : "one time fast hit", rather than more difficult to love but very long term melodies memory ( don't know what words to use to explain).

I usually have this fear too, but two of the three songs are written by H!P lyricists -- yakusoku/renraku/kinenbi is an entirely H!P produced effort (and produced by an H!P writer and composer who have produced some H!P hits).

The song I'm most worried about is Garakuta DIAMOND which seems to have zero involvement from people who've worked with H!P before (so of course it's going to be the main single lol), but at least they're people who have produced pop/anime hits? And management would probably direct them to produce a song that sounds H!P...I hope anyway.

I'm not worried at all. It's not the first time they get more cool than feminine looking outfits. Triple A are usually used to show different sides of a group and the two other titles scream Tsubaki to me.

So excited for the new gen solo songs. Wonder wich songs they will cover. Shiori's unique voice would be perfectly for Fuwari.

Lol! That's true. At least they're not all dressed like office ladies like in Shuukatsu Sensation.

I am really curious about the new gen solo songs too. I hope one of them covers konya dake!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#24 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 07:08 AM

Kiki says the black and gray outfits are for "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki".

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2698117076.html

The group will have a special early talk & send-off promo event at CLUB CITTA on 9/28. Attending fans will also get to see MVs early.

http://www.helloproj...d55e5d31770fe09

Tsubaki introduced the new single on Hello! Station this week, and talked a little about each song.

- Asakura Kiki talks about their new single "Garakuta DIAMOND". She says you'll hear plenty (tappuri) of the new 4 members singing voices.

- "Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi" is a about girl in love that is so big.
- "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki" is an oshare (fashionable / stylish) feeling song.

(Jplop)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#25 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 01:37 AM

リリース詳細|ハロー!プロジェクト オフィシャルサイト (helloproject.com)

Main A-side is now "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki"

#26 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 08:27 AM

"Yakusoku・Renraku・Kinenbi" radio preview.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#27 Otak48

Otak48

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 09:41 AM

Hey the song is good! I think it resembles classic H!P in terms of chorus structure as well as quite a new mature sound from Tsubaki Factory. Honestly I don't really love their "softer" songs like Ima nanji or Fuwari, koi dokei, so another upbeat banger like this is much appreciated.

I hope the first and second A-side is more upbeat and catchy ... I don't want Konya dake case happening agan.

#28 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:30 AM

Love it!!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#29 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 02:32 PM

Garakuta Diamond preview. OMG it's so pretty and catchy at the same time. I think the 1st 4 big lines are the new members. They sounds so good!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#30 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 07:44 AM

I'm really enjoying "Diamond" so far too, the way they sing it feels very Tsubaki to me. That low line at the end of the preview.. <3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#31 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 11:29 AM

So beautiful ♥ I was never interested in Tsubaki Factory but with the new generation I really like how their vocal flavour changed ♥
Garakuta Diamond reminds me a bit of the old Momusu area songs...

#32 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 07:13 PM

So happy to see new people getting into Tsubaki. Not only the new members fits perfectly in Tsubaki but they're bringing new fans ^^

#33 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 07:17 PM

Haha yes! I got into Tsubaki shortly before Risa left but the new members have made me really interested. Also I like how the new songs sound kind of like generic Angerme/MM songs, but they sound very Tsubaki because of the girls' voices.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#34 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 09:58 PM

The 2 songs looks perfect for me ! Very Hp i love. Can't wait for MV
The voices are so sweet, unique. Like it a lot.

#35 Otak48

Otak48

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 09:29 AM

What??? The second song preview is also kamikyoku??? Please "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki" don't be sucks!!! Anyway since this is Blu-ray single, do you think they'll upload full PV on YouTube or it'll be like Angerme's Manner Mode single?

#36 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 11:15 AM

For those who wonder, the order of the solo lines in Gyarakuta Diamond is Yuumi, Runo, Shiori, Marine. Yuumi and Shiori's voices stand out so much to me^^

#37 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 11:34 AM

What??? The second song preview is also kamikyoku??? Please "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki" don't be sucks!!! Anyway since this is Blu-ray single, do you think they'll upload full PV on YouTube or it'll be like Angerme's Manner Mode single?

Should be promotion edits like normal. It's not like ANGERME's was where they only released on DVD/BR and the videos were more the product, it's just that the bonus DVDs that usually come with the limited edition versions have been updgraded to blu-rays.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#38 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 03:14 AM

T/subaki Factory.

Seriously, these both have a latter-day S/mileage feel, which in the case of "Yakusoku・Renraku・Kinenbi" isn't surprising considering Hoshibe Sho admitted that Anju's "Oyogenai Mermaid" was influenced by him recently listening to S/mileage. It's not so strong on "DIAMOND" -- mostly in the chorus and the arrangement. Or maybe it's just because I listened to it right after "Yakusoku" and already had the reference in my head. Anyway, I like both, but neither is blowing me away immediately. "Yakusoku" is probably gonna grow over time, though.

#39 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 06:37 PM

A bit more info : https://twitter.com/...2005075981?s=19

#40 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 12:18 PM

Good news : Namida no heroine kouban geki MV will be uploaded tomorrow. Next friday we'll get Garakuta Diamond and in two weeks Renraku Yakusoku Kinenbi.

We, also have a preview of another mv + the outfits. Probably Garakuta Diamond. I assume the group shot with the 4 new members in the front will be one of the covers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users