Photo

Is it maybe time to move around the H!P sub-forums a little bit?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1100 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 12:41 AM

I've noticed that it's been quite a while and there's been a lot of changes since then...

Kobushi is disbanded

Berikyuu isn't a really a thing anymore since everyone is gone

THE Possible / Ciao Bella disbanded

Country Girls is disbanded

Yeah, maybe it's time for some rehauling of certain things so it doesn't feel quite as dated, perhaps?

#2 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1474 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 07:25 PM

Hmm, so you're suggesting to move all the disbanded groups into the Former Groups and Soloists section? Perhaps it's not a bad idea, but I guess some of the users who actively update those threads are used to the current organization. What I want to say is, wouldn't the Former Groups section be overcrowded and maybe a bit 'messy'?

I8dtEOy.gif

#3 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1100 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 03:11 AM

Yeah, that may be the thing, but H!P isn't gonna get any smaller lol...so I don't know the good answer to that to be honest.

#4 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8067 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 04:16 AM

Maybe Angerme, Juice=Juice and Tsubaki can be grouped in a single section.

I think the Berikyuu section is still here because all of their members are known because of Berikyuu, even if the groups disbanded years ago.

Team Makenki is no more, but Up Up Girls has lots of members and ex-members so it would be inconvenient if the UUG member threads were just part of the general "Official Members" subforum.

I would regroup the sections like this:

Morning Musume , Angerme/Juice=Juice/Tsubaki , BEYOOOOONDS , Hello Pro Kenshuusei , Berikyuu/Up Up Girls/Kikkawa , Former Groups and Soloists

All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#5 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3863 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 04:01 PM

Either all former groups move to the former groups folder or none of them. Picking and choosing which groups or members are worthy of staying is insulting to their fans who try to keep their threads active when they can.

As it stands, reorganizing would be difficult because not only would the 'Former' section have to be completely redone so that threads are easier to find, but also because there are a number of members who are still part of Up-Front. Then, it's another game of picking and choosing, since former Morning Musume members get to stay in the Morning Musume thread while Berikyuu are moved, which I don't think is fair to the people who use those threads.

For the time being, it is my feeling that things should stay how they are so that longtime users don't lose track of threads and so that fans of the more recent graduates can ensure that their threads are more visible. That said, if enough people feel that it's time for some sections to go or more groups disband (which is less likely now that most units are generational), I'm not opposed to a restructuring.
DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users