• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 05:23 PM

I'm really happy to see a member like that J=J will polish her so good!

I think her addition was because she is supposed to be good at english and chinese.

#22 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 05:33 PM

First, to be honest, if initial singing and dancing skills were requirements for all new J=J members, she wouldn't make it. Nevertheless, she has potentials to master these skills. Therefore, I predict that she is chosen mainly because she is a potential visual member. I don't know why, but I sense that even though Manakan and Reirei are featured in a lot of magazines, the manager doesn't consider them main visual members. Aari is no longer considered a visual member because she hasn't been in magazines as either a solo or representative of J=J for a long time. Irie Risa is a potential candidate.

Second, I think she is Honopi 2.0

#23 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 07:18 PM

She’s got a decent range even though her singing is unpolished, and she seems to have a decent sense of rhythm for dance even though she appears totally inexperienced. But apparently she has never sung or danced before this audition? So I think she’ll be fine with training as well—she’s still young enough to pick up dance fairly easily and it’s not like H!P is doing ballet or anything.

She is ridiculously photogenic—she looks seriously cute in all her photos and kind of like Mano Erina, and she has a great smile, so I can see her becoming a visual as well. She doesn’t seem to be shy either which is a good sign. :)

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#24 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 08:37 PM

She did say she had no previous singing nor dancing experience, so taking that in consideration I think she did well in her audition.

Risa recenlty shared a picture with her genmates, doing the '6ki pose' as she put it. 

o0536071414975924515.jpg?caw=500

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ju...2687944027.html

I found it quite interesting, since technically the three of them are in fact the 6th generation of JJ, even though the management does not really use the generation system for the group. I wish they did though, but I guess they want to keep it MM-exclusive or something, since not even the Anju members are referred to by their generations anymore. I've gone off-topic here, but I am kind of glad that Risa referred to them as 6ki. 

I8dtEOy.gif

#25 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 08:48 PM

I enjoyed her audition segment. She has a lovely voice. I think she'll be fine! In one year she'll be a pro ;)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#26 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 04:51 AM

I think she mostly lacks in the dance area, but i don't think her vocals are bad at all or considerably lower than the level of the tsubaki new members lol

her audition reminds me of MM's Rio actually, and she is really praised for her vocals now lol

#27 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 04:23 PM

Her singing wasn’t bad at all! Dancing needs some work, but she’ll learn.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#28 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 08:10 PM

^ I agree with this.

#29 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 01:26 PM

This girl is a beauty, I'm seeing gravure work in her future. I'm glad they added her to J=J, not that they were lacking in looks.

Attached Files

#30 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 03:40 PM

I'm glad that the manager is greedy in terms of looking for girls with look in J=J even though Manakan and Reirei are the representatives for J=J's gravure work. I hope to welcome Risa to the world of H!P gravure.

#31 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 07:28 PM

This girl is a beauty, I'm seeing gravure work in her future. I'm glad they added her to J=J, not that they were lacking in looks.

You're so right!  :wub:  She looks so stunning! Her eyes are so lovely!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#32 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 12:19 PM

Kiki also posted 2-shots with all the new J=J members. And once again we can see how gorgeous Risa is.

Attached Files

#33 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 09:13 AM

#34 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 11:12 AM

Risa nailed this song! XD One of my <3 song of ANGERME. Her smirk around 0:22 was so cute!

#35 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 11:27 AM

I was intrigued by her addition for J=J since she is the only J=J member (besides Yuka) that does not come from the Kenshuusei program, so I have high expectations of her.

After watching the singing video, her voice is decent for a newbie. It's visibly she lacks the experience, her nodding every few seconds in the video is distracting. 

I am surprised they added her to J=J when they added Yuumi and Shiori to Tsubaki, when both of them seems to do much better vocally and in front of camera.

I guess they don't want to put all the good members in J=J. Hopefully, Risa will continue to improve and surprise.

#36 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 04:13 PM

No offense, she is basically Honopi 2.0 with Miyo's voice.

Her voice is not outstanding, but her expression quite suits the song and she looks pretty. Also, the main purpose for her addition is that the manager is greedy to look for more visual members even though there are Manakan and Reirei in J=J.

#37 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 05:01 PM

Also, the main purpose for her addition is that the manager is greedy to look for more visual members even though there are Manakan and Reirei in J=J.

Hmm, Manakan will be reaching her graduation age soon. And Tomoko/Akari are likely to graduate pretty much soon. So relying on ReiRei alone is not going to help.

I think Risa and Kisaki (who is likely to also be a looker when she grows older) will most likely be the visual members in the future.

#38 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 06:13 PM

Risa is definitely a visual member right now, but with training I think she's going to sound at least as good as Manaka, if not better. She has a lot of potential considering just how unpolished she is right now. And it's not like J=J lacks vocalists to pick up the slack once Tomoko/Aarii graduate, but they do kind of lack visuals. I think she was a good addition to J=J even if lots of fans wanted Karin 2.0 or Sayubee 2.0.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#39 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 09:33 PM

I‘m so happy she chose to cover my favorite Anju song. She did a good job vocally, and she is very pretty and unique. I‘m looking forward to see her grow in JJ.

I8dtEOy.gif

#40 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 10:17 PM

keep in mind she had no singing experience prior to joining j=j.

she sounds decent enough already, i'm sure she will grow a lot more really fast, she has tons and tons of potential tbh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users