• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#41 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:25 AM

Girl, if you want to concentrate on being an actress and a youtuber then why bother joining the group at the first place?

We really don't know the full story lol, yes she was in the industry before, but the atmosphere and how groups work are vastly different from agency to agency and groups within them.

it does suck she has to leave and probably complicate things for the other members but maybe something happened along the line that we don't have idea of. 

anyways, don't be quick to judge

Not judging her but just find the statement she puts out on the reasons for leaving the band kind of unconvincing.

Unless she is telling us to read between the lines and actually meant that she "cannot work" with the girls and prefer to continue solo.

#42 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:12 PM

Reading Haachin's twitter, it really seems like July 4th is meant to be a new start for the group. Maybe we'll get new members?

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#43 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 01:26 AM

Reading Haachin's twitter, it really seems like July 4th is meant to be a new start for the group. Maybe we'll get new members?

Zukki, this is your chance to come back!! *delusional*

MRkgm6i.png

#44 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 05:27 AM

I'm pretty sure I would have a heart attack and forever stan this group hard if that happened lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#45 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 01:22 AM

Would be cool if Sayashi joined lololol

Really looking forward to the new group name… I’m kinda hoping it’s someone else that comes up with it (or a group decision), because Kanna is not the best at naming groups… Angerme is a name we’re used to now but the criticism about it for the first few months were valid… and then now this group’s name is pretty cringe (and a lot of people pointed that out front the start too lmao). I think Kanna is really creative but I don’t think group names are her forte. lol

#46 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 11:07 AM

Mahiro, Hina, Kana and Haachin will be the 4 members who will perform during the July 4th concert where the new name will be announced.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#47 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 05:56 PM

Would be cool if Sayashi joined lololol

Really looking forward to the new group name… I’m kinda hoping it’s someone else that comes up with it (or a group decision), because Kanna is not the best at naming groups… Angerme is a name we’re used to now but the criticism about it for the first few months were valid… and then now this group’s name is pretty cringe (and a lot of people pointed that out front the start too lmao). I think Kanna is really creative but I don’t think group names are her forte. lol

Agreed. I've said this before, but no French person would think "Angerme" comes from "ange" and "larme". You could get the "ange" part, but not the "larme". Personally, all I can think of is "angine" (sore throat) and "germe" (germ). Like a new name for strep throat or something XD I have *insisted* on pronouncing it the katakana way in the past but quickly realized it wasn't happening.

#48 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 06:30 PM

^ just making the r an l could have helped a bit I think. Angelme? I dunno, I think it’s best to not mix random words from other languages you don’t speak together for group names. It’s usually cringey…

Hoping the new name is either one English word (hard to mess that up) or Japanese.

#49 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 02:28 PM

Hoping the new name is either one English word (hard to mess that up) or Japanese.

Unless they ask JxSxK for suggestions. :ph34r:

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#50 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 04:41 PM

Unless they ask JxSxK for suggestions. :ph34r:

At least with him, you can pretend when you talk to people that ASP is not an acronym. It's hard to justify names like Kana's to anyone because they sound bad in every language.
DDOhydd.gif

#51 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 07:18 PM

I always thought Piss of Chaos was a great name.  :ph34r:

#52 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 10:19 AM

They should have gone all out and just used Piss of Chaos - it sounds like something that the MetalBand.exe Twitter bot would come up with. XD

#53 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 07:28 PM

Maybe Chaotic Piss ? :P

MRkgm6i.png

#54 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 09:22 PM

Those are great guys hahahaha

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#55 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 01:50 PM

The new name is "Youplus". They also announced 2 live performances. One in September and one in December.

#56 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 02:25 PM

Youplus  --  sounds like another Kana name.  Or else a new brand of yogurt. XD

#57 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 05:41 PM

It seems like they are going for a full blown group/unit. My guess is that the members that left didn’t want that while the members of Youplus did, hence the whole rebranding and more live performances.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#58 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 08:12 PM

"Youplus" sounds like a possible name for a youtube premium account, or things like that. XD

So Ruka left too? That's sad, but I'm excited to see the current line-up! I can't wait to hear the new song too!!

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#59 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 08:36 PM

Kana finally got to be a leader of a group. LOL! It seems like they may add new members in the future. Let's see how long this group will continue considering the original group barely survived for 3 months.

#60 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 11:53 PM

So by full-blown group, do you mean they’ll be rotational? Maybe not a generation-based group, but something like FAKY where members come and go like a revolving door? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users