• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#21 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 02:34 PM

My Borderline keeps slipping into my stream of consciousness, but also keeps reminding me of some other song that I can't seem to place, possibly because of the other members whose groups I've loosely followed throughout the years thanks to their voices being in the song  :lol:

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:53 PM

Yahoo wrote an article about the girls :

https://news.yahoo.c...458f20f1db1cbef

Another article by Yorozoo :

https://yorozoonews....rticle/14332556

We might get more graduated idols in the group in the future. The creative producer wrote songs for Black Pink and Twice. The concept of the group was Kana's idea. Thank you Kana for giving me the opportunity to hear Haachin's voice again ^^

https://twitter.com/...3051581441?s=20

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 08:14 PM

I’ve been pretty quiet up until now here but I’m still in awe that they somehow got someone who worked with Twice BlackPink. Since Kana said she wanted to create a space for graduated idols to still produce content I can imagine that we might get some more familiar faces if it ever comes down to it. I’m really excited for their future!

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#24 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 12:20 PM

I knew it was Kana's idea, she always seemed like someone who just tries out something new :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#25 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 01:56 PM

I don't think anyone is surprised that it was Kana's idea after seeing the name  ^^;

But I'm interested to see where they take this.

#26 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 12:21 PM

3 members made a surprise apparence during a Turtle Lily performance (The group is produce by forper Cute member Erika)

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#27 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 01:10 PM

Two new videos

#28 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 08:30 PM

How I wished the videos were subbed :'( 

MRkgm6i.png

#29 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 02:08 PM

The girls have 10 000 subs on their channel!

#30 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 01:09 AM

One of the members is an ex Turtle Lily.  It must have been exciting for her to be on stage with her ex coidols.  I really like this group and follow them.  

I still want to know why Chaospipis.

3 members made a surprise apparence during a Turtle Lily performance (The group is produce by forper Cute member Erika)

#31 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 06:40 PM

It seems like the group will change its name(?) They will also reveal a new song during a premium live event on July 4th. 

Riho will not be part of the premium live event. Is she still in the group? 

https://eplus.jp/sf/...&P1=0402&P59=1 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#32 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 08:57 AM

I'm pretty happy about the potential for a name change (lol)
Hm. Riho hasn't been in the industry long. Maybe she decided it wasn't right for her? I hope not.
This group was supposed to be an area for former idols to gather, yes? Maybe it'll be like how Berryz was originally supposed to be, with rotating members?

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#33 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 01:44 AM

Count me among those hoping for a name change lol I mean, the Chaos part is nice, but the Pipis part sucks lol

MRkgm6i.png

#34 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 10:59 AM

The group is taking a break and Riho leaved the group :( She was my 2nd fav.

https://twitter.com/...6844566535?s=19

Doesn't sounds good :/

#35 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 11:22 AM

What a flop and mess sadly. I thought they have an event in July?

Now that event website list 4 members only with Ruka not attending. Weird.

Riho puts out an official message on her departure on her IG. Girl, if you want to concentrate on being an actress and a youtuber then why bother joining the group at the first place?

#36 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 11:23 AM

Well, this was self produced right? Maybe just need some time to change original plans. I wouldn't worry especially if they're still doing the live next month.
I'd be interested to know if the song announcement will still happen with the live, or if that will be pushed back to redo the song.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#37 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 11:38 AM

Well, this was self produced right?

But they are all former idols, they would already know how the business work. So it's abit strange for her to "suddenly" decide to quit a group (again) and to say she is focusing on being an actress blah blah blah. Wouldn't she have already figured her plans when she left her first group to pursue her solo activities? Not buying it.

And according to the translation of the announcement, they are saying the group will effectively go in hiatus. It's kinda confusing no?

#38 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 01:07 PM

So that's why they are changing the group's name...

Well, I hope the others members are still motivated. I would be sad if there was nothing anymore, but I assume they will comeback after the live event. But then, why is Ruka not part of it? I hope it doesn't mean she will leave too. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#39 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 02:57 PM

I wonder if it was a matter of too much chaos, or too many pipis stirring the pot? :ph34r:

Seriously, I hope they manage to continue in some form.

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#40 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 06:04 AM

Girl, if you want to concentrate on being an actress and a youtuber then why bother joining the group at the first place?

We really don't know the full story lol, yes she was in the industry before, but the atmosphere and how groups work are vastly different from agency to agency and groups within them.

it does suck she has to leave and probably complicate things for the other members but maybe something happened along the line that we don't have idea of. 

anyways, don't be quick to judge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users