• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 05:42 AM

I hadn't even thought about them looking similar, but if you told me they were related just based on that picture I probably wouldn't question it. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#42 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 04:18 PM

If I didn't know better and nobody told me otherwise, I'd have assumed that Sakura was Kiki's older sister from that picture

#43 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 07:14 PM

:omg:

Hello!%20Pro%20Egg-1020197.jpg

https://twitter.com/...0302982/photo/1

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#44 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 02:05 PM

I'm really gunning for Sakura to be announced as one of the new Anju members, I think it's her best bet at debuting. They need to make it happen.

I8dtEOy.gif

#45 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 08:17 AM

I know it's just one line, but t's impressive how much it seems like Sakura has improved from her solo at 5:06 in the new September digest.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#46 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 12:23 AM

I'm really gunning for Sakura to be announced as one of the new Anju members, I think it's her best bet at debuting. They need to make it happen.

I bet my money that she will debut in ANGERME! 

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#47 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:31 PM

She was not chosen... I know that she's only been there for a year, but they already skipped her for JJ, Tsubaki, Ocha Norma, and now Anju. Considering that she is the oldest KSS and graduating high school soon, I am afraid she might quit KSS :(

I8dtEOy.gif

#48 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:41 PM

I agree, she will be 18 years old in 2022. I don't think there will be any KSS debut for at least a year, maybe except when either Fuku-chan, Ayumin or Odasaku decides to graduate. However, with Ishiyama Sakura's current ability, her probability to be added to MM is astronomically low. Forget about BEYOOONDS and OCHA NORMA. These groups are new, so don't expect that there will be any additions. J=J and TF got new members this year, so there won't be any additions for at least 2 years.

In conclusion, the probability that she quits KSS is 90% right now, I think.

#49 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:56 AM

Shes only been around for a year, which makes me think management wanted to see how she progressed to maybe add her, and either didn't see it or others(potential girls) overwhelmed their decision.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#50 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 11:02 AM

I rewatched the most recent Harodori episodes which featured Ishiyama Sakura. From the perspective of the manager, I think she still has a long way to go in terms of both vocal and dance. However, I don't think it's the only reason she wasn't chosen for Angerme. Now let's take a look at Hirayama Yuki. People had high expectations for her, but she wasn't chosen for either TF, J=J and OCHA NORMA. However, the managers are still scared of losing her, so they decided to debut Yuki despite having many Utahime in Angerme.

Now back to Ishiyama Sakura. I think we already know why people are eager for her debut, even though she has been in KSS for only over a year. She will be 18 in the next 2 months, and with her current skills, only Angerme and TF are the only suitable groups. If she wants to be competitive for MM 21', she has to improve incredibly fast, like climbing to the top of the Fuji Mountain in 1 day. It comes with the assumption that MM will hold another audition within 2 years. However, if I am a manager with the long-term goal, Onoda Karin or Uemura Hasumi is a more appropriate candidate due to their ages. Also, I don't think there will be another new group formation for at least 3 years.

Bluntly, I think it's almost futile for her to remain in KSS and wait for the opportunity up till this point. I bet when Sasshi decides to form new idol group or holds auditions for =LOVE and =ME, or there are auditions for other idol groups, she will quit the H!P KSS for sure. In fact, after a wave of KSS's debut, there will be a few KSSs who decide to quit. I think both Sakura and Hashida Honoka are in the list. I have already prepared to swallow the bitter pill TBH  :(

#51 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 12:47 AM

Well, I hope that she will make her debut next year!  :unsure:

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#52 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 06:40 PM

^^ isn't there an audition for a new sister group to IkoNoi going on ATM actually? I had never thought about it, but Sakura would fit so well in the IkoNoi style. Like, center material (except for the singing).

However, regarding trying for MM, there are no specific talent requirements. Iikubo couldn't dance nor sing, Ogata couldn't sing either, and so on. But they were not from KKS. But Sakura has not been there that long so there are still Hope's they overlook both her lack of skills and age. Let's be honest, what she has going on for her are her looks and personality. Wonder which group would benefit the most from that, but I'm all for her leaving the program and debuting in a cute newbie group (aka Uta in KyuruShite).

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#53 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 09 January 2022 - 12:18 AM

I think her only chance of debut in HP right now is MM. if she doesn’t debut in MM she will probably join a non-HP idol group. She doesn’t sing very well it’s true but she improved a lot since joining KSS, and her dancing is not bad. Her expressions are very good. If she doesn’t get into MM she’ll have no problem debuting elsewhere, and well, MM only has like 2-3 girls who really get singing lines at any one time anyway so that’s not an issue. And she’s 18 soon but they have been debuting older and older girls in HP so I don’t think that’s an issue either. I think she has a solid chance at debuting in MM, it just depends on what they want from this audition.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#54 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 09 January 2022 - 03:57 AM

You'll know whether H!P desperately needs Sakura through this audition, just like how they added Hirayama Yuki in Angerme. I totally agree that she has no problem joining other non-HP idol groups. I mean come on, Doi Rena's case. I don't know if that was the first time H!P "gave away" visual KSS members for free.

Also,

After watching this, my agreement with other H!O members here stands firm. If this year she gets Shindan's Best Performance Award from fans in 2022, or at least Miyamoto Karin's award, her chance of debut is high. Also, that "Asakura Kiki" vibe will be her one of her main weapons. And again, if lucks don't come to her, she has no problem debuting in other non-H!P groups after quitting KSS.

#55 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 08:48 AM

She did a really good job! :good:

Manaka is the Senpai she admires so she looked super nervous in the talk segment.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#56 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 06:34 PM

Adorable!  <3

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#57 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 09:40 PM

<3

Hello!%20Pro%20Egg-1056540.jpg

https://twitter.com/...MCrqfPx_tApAAAA

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#58 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 11:48 AM

^gosh so cute :arrow:  <3  :respect:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#59 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 08:03 AM

New profile pictures.

ECXNDS8.jpgLQ8zoqv.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#60 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 18 March 2022 - 10:14 AM

This girl is gold. I hope she gets accepted into Morning Musume! Feels like this year might be her last chance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users