Birthdate: February 22, 2004
Birthplace: Tokyo
Bloodtype: B
Height:
Specialty: Trumpet, swimming
Hobby: Orca watching
Looks Up To: Inaba Manaka
Trivia:
• First appeared in an official website announcement on November 4, 2020.
• Made her first live appearance at the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2020 12gatsu ~Hikari~" event on December 19, 2020.
• Participated in the 2020 audition "ANGERME" ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~", but did not pass.
• Her favorite genre of music is J-POP.
• Her favorite sport is basketball.
• Her motto is "Where there's a will there's a way" (意思あるところに道は開ける; Ishi aru tokoro ni michi wa hirakeru).

http://www.helloproj...com/news/12526/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 06:03 PM

Another Sakura  <3

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#3 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:11 AM

According to their introduction shown on "Harodori", Ishiyama is from Tokyo. They both participated in "ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~".

H1SzzYUl.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#4 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:58 AM

sakura is so cute!

#5 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:28 PM

I've mentioned in Ichika's thread the possibility that either could potentially debut quickly into a new group since both are older members from the Angerme audition, but although I feel like Ichika generally has the greatest chance to quickly debut overall, Sakura has a feel most like some of the previously more popular KSS for a more focused push if she were to be given a group. The KSS program occasionally has some crossover situations where one or more members has a chance to release magazine shoots with another KSS or a present member from an established group, but I'd be curious at this point to see who may get that elevation in this KSS gen.

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 09:49 AM

Edit: Sakura's introduction tweet.

Profile update from the official website.

TtCs6Pi.jpgeF7YHAW.jpg

Birthdate: February 22, 2004
Birthplace: Tokyo
Bloodtype: B
Specialty: Trumpet, swimming
Hobby: Orca watching

• Her favorite genre of music is J-POP.
• Her favorite sport is basketball.
• Her motto is "Where there's a will there's a way" (意思あるところに道は開ける; Ishi aru tokoro ni michi wa hirakeru).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#7 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 10:51 AM

Ishiyama managing to snag two dance audition spots for her very first recital has my interest up. I need to see her dance now. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 04:14 AM

I also want to see her dance! Also does anyone get Kiki vibes from her? Makes me think that she might be added to Tsubaki. :lol:

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#9 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 04:31 AM

she does have tsubaki vibes! hope we get to see more of her soon

#10 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 07:48 AM

You can see some of her dancing in the "Harodori" episode (here) from last week! According to "tiny tiny" she has some dance experience, which makes sense. She seemed to keep up better than a lot of the new additions do at first.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#11 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 12:03 AM

I hope they include her in the new group that's getting formed.

#12 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 02:11 PM

I know that she is not the best singer but I'd like that she debut into Juice=Juice because of her dancing skills. She also looks up to Inaba Manaka!

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#13 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 06:14 PM

hello, i wanted to ask.
How does she sing?
Does anyone have an excerpt of her just singing some song?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#14 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 07:28 PM

She sings OK, imo. I can’t find a clip but her main problem is that she sings very softly, and can’t project her voice very well. She chooses to sing soft on high notes rather than scream them if she has trouble hitting them (which is good actually), and she sings on key. Imo she has potential to be a decent singer.

Personally I really hope she debuts because she is so cute and has the best smiles when she performs.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#15 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 08:33 PM

She sings OK, imo. I can’t find a clip but her main problem is that she sings very softly, and can’t project her voice very well. She chooses to sing soft on high notes rather than scream them if she has trouble hitting them (which is good actually), and she sings on key. Imo she has potential to be a decent singer.

Personally I really hope she debuts because she is so cute and has the best smiles when she performs.

Hi Verilian.

I'm glad he sings well. I imagine that with practice he will improve as much as he can. I also want to know when and where he will debut.
I imagine that if they took it from the Angerme Audition, if I'm not mistaken, it was with a view to making its debut soon.
I think they will choose her either for Tsubaki Factory or Juice = Juice, but I don't know which one she fits the most. Or maybe the new unit.
I hope we know where it will debut.
I am also intrigued.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

#16 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 04:51 AM

Angermetico: You can hear her sing a little bit here at 0:25, 0:34, 5:15, 6:51, 7:00, 9:17, and 9:26. It's just the same couple of lines though. I think she had a short solo line in a Kenshuusei performance recently (and I thought she sounded a little better than here), but I can't remember which one.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#17 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 10:04 AM

Thanks Nayok-Kihara for the link. So I could get an idea. I'm not an expert, speaking vocally and I can't get an idea of what notes it can reach or the potential it can have. From my humble opinion, it sounds regular, But it is at the beginning, live and surely with nerves. I imagine that with more practice, more fluency and training she will do it very well. If it was chosen it is because it has to have potential and as it confirms it Verilian very well. I will be following her and we will see her evolution.

#18 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:02 AM

Oh wow! I didn't remember how shaky her voice was. I think she's improved in recent Hello Dream episodes. ^^; But, she has really good expressions while performing, dances well, and is super cute, so I'm actually pretty hopeful for her chances for debut.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#19 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:08 AM

I feel like management is definitely planning on her debuting soon. I can't see why they would add an older KSS otherwise. 

#20 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 06:09 AM

I think she has potential.  With a little more practice and training and she can go far.  I really hope they debut her soon.  I like her voice.  I agree that it's soft, but she has potential and that in itself is a plus.  I'm rooting for her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users