• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#41 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 11:32 AM

I think they will add her to J=J since J=J has focused on the international fandom in the past, so I'm really hoping that's where she goes. Fingers crossed for good news Wednesday as well.

I see her more in Tsubaki than J=J. 

Cause i'm sure she wiil debut.

Verilian wins this round :D
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#42 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 11:45 AM

Im not sure how this girl's personality slipper by me! She looks like she'll be fun to watch lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#43 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 11:50 AM

Yaay Ichika, congrats on joining Juice=Juice!

I'm so happy she got to debut this fast.  It was funny how when asked who is her favorite senpai she replied with "everyone~" lol. And she said that her favorite colors are yellow and "mizuiro" which I guess translates to light blue, and the JJ members said how currently no one in the group has those colors. I do hope she gets yellow, as I have a track record with oshis who have precisely yellow as their color lol.

I8dtEOy.gif

#44 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:55 PM

Ichika is a big h!p fan haha.

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#45 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:37 PM

I think they will add her to J=J since J=J has focused on the international fandom in the past, so I'm really hoping that's where she goes. Fingers crossed for good news Wednesday as well.

Verilian wins this round :D

Vindication!!! haha

I'm so happy she debuted in J=J. She has a great personality, her English skills are perfect for J=J, plus she's a good singer and I imagine she'll only get better with J=J vocal training.

I hope she gets yellow because she has a really bright personality. ...so very happy!!! :')

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#46 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 06:18 PM

I'm very happy that J=J finally has another girl similar to Yuka (not in term of performance). Yes, Yuka and KNTM can become her mentors and instruct her how to advertise the group. Her English skill is a very useful buff for the group.

#47 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 06:58 PM

I can`t wait to see Ichika interactions with YafuTako. One more clown on the bunch!.  :lol:

#48 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 10:32 PM

She’s my favorite KKS currently and seeing her debut in Juice=Juice is such a dream come true. The moment Kanatomo announced she was a new member; her reaction was priceless! I will be supporting her all of Juice=Juice at this moment. This lineup is going to be amazing!

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#49 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 01:45 AM

Congratulations, well-done Ichika-san. Her English & outgoing personality will help JJ to grow more. Beside she's from Kansai right? i can see the Kansai-connection within the group Aari (senpai) to Riai to Ichika, it will be interesting to watch XD XD

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#50 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 06:52 AM

Here’s Ichika interviewing KSS (I’m posting to celebrate her debut!) Once I saw that management was trusting her to interview everybody, I had a super strong feeling that she’d be debuting soon!

https://youtu.be/wsq9rxk5R6A
https://youtu.be/tNxFcSwSL38
https://youtu.be/Q5J48BOs-5c (already posted earlier, but including anyway)

#51 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 11:18 AM

^
^
Ebata Kisaki is also a Kansai girl. (Kyoto is in Kansai)
Kyoto and Osaka have very different images (Okamura Minami v. Nishida Shiori) but it will thicken the Western Japan dialect usage backstage…
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#52 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 08:28 PM

^
Beyooooonds has quite a Kansai faction (add Saya from Kobe) and now J=J will have one too (Aarii, Yafuzo and Ichika). And so does TF, adding Runo to Kishimon and Maopin.

#53 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 04:54 AM

She is so funny!! Her reactions had me deceased. I feel like she's going to add such a goofy element to the group dynamic. I'm looking forward to the use of her English skills!! 

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#54 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 07:28 PM

Ichika started blogging on the official JJ blog. She is writing both in Japanese and English, and it seems like she will keep it up. She says her goal is for the whole world to know how great H!P is.

o1080144014974108480.jpg?caw=400

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2687020334.html

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2687207241.html

I8dtEOy.gif

#55 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 11:36 PM

That's fantastic~ I created an account just so I could like and comment on her posts. It's got to be tiring writing posts in both English and Japanese! I really admire her dedication and bravery :3

#56 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 11:44 PM

Her part on Haro Dori today... She is just so naturally funny with her slightly goofy and energetic character. I can't wait to see her interacting with all juice=Juice members. On the first glance the the new members vibe well with each other.
The episodes last clip was so funny aswell.

Ichika very surprised: so I'm the oldest (of the the new members)??
Kisaki a bit cheekily: ganbare!

#57 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 07:48 AM

Apparently Ichika performed "Akai Nikkichou" (with the opening English lines B)) solo at the opening Team Hana concert, and studio singing videos of the new members will be on YouTube after 9/25.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#58 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 11:31 AM

Nice!! I can't wait to see the videos! I'm excited to see how everyone has improved through their recent training.

#59 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 10:27 PM

I'm guessing she's going to have a solo performance video posted soon since, well, all the newbs seem to be getting one.

#60 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 11:14 PM

Probably next week on Saturday. She's the last one in Juice to not have a video up.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users