Admired member: Miyawaki Sakura
Hobbies: Dancing, eating
Special Skills: Dancing
Favorite food: Rolled cabbage
Favorite subject: P.E.
Favorite word: "Lucky Zukky"

First A-Side Center: Shitsuren, Arigato

(source: Stage48, AKB48 Wiki)

hi idk if there's a thread for her but i couldn't find one so here it is!!!! i really love zukky shes my favorite akb member AND one of my kamioshis <3 i hope she becomes one of their regular centers, she was great in shitsuren arigato and honestly she's super sweet i just wanna see more of her lol

#2 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 02:32 AM

i feel bad i haven't posted here much even though she's one of my kamis but also i'm afraid of basically just talking 2 myself LMAO. gonna do it anyway tho cuz i love zukky and i no longer have a single embarrassment bone in my body

ANYWAY i'm gonna post some zukky performances lol
Spoiler

#3 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 06:45 PM

Do you like Idols more because of looks?

It's interesting considering Dambara is a meh dancer and good singer, while Princessy Zukky is a bad-ish singer but amazing dancer.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#4 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 06:56 PM

hmm kinda sorta maybe? i mean i usually find oshis based on who catches my eye first, and that was definitely with ruru, but with zukky i didn't find her until she was announced for shitsuren arigato center lol. my first akb oshis were moeka, yuiyui, and naachan, specifically naachan bc she stood out to me the most in performances, but once zukky was center i fell super hard for her and now she's one of my kamioshis along with ruru lol

i noticed that too! lol it's kinda funny, maybe i just have a thing for idols with talents hehe. ahh zukky's singing is so cute though, she's def not good but i love how she puts her all into it anyway. and her dancing is just so good, like srsly even if she stops getting pushed i hope fans still recognize her for her dancing since she's amazing

#5 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 09:20 PM

I c, I was just curious since they have different talents and also try to appeal in different ways with different characters (Dambara has an image of an everyday good girl, whereas Zukky tries to be more cutesy and even tries her hand in "magical girl" acts).

I also love Zukky, she's a good dancer, she acts cutesy in a way that is not too forced and she gets emotional when she gets appreciation from fans or rewards from management.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#6 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:00 PM

zukky is so cute, i feel like she has this genuine cuteness to her unlike the forced kawaii image the idol industry's known for and i really like that about her (not to say my fave's "not like other girls", but like, idk her cuteness just stands out differently kinda like homachan from morning musume. it feels more authentic). and shes such a crybaby jhfsgkjs it's adorable. also i am 100% weak for idols with any kind of magical girl image so she got me immediately with that LMAO

#7 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 11:47 PM

i made this for stage48, but here's a cute zukky + naamin gif with zukky doing a gorilla impression!!! it's so cute~

tcMjCJS.gif

#8 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 10:41 PM

media-Elr-Sa-Wb-XEAY4e-KY.jpg

catgirl zukky is a one shot kill for me like i've already seen her as a catgirl with ixr but THIS SPECIFIC IMAGE like. it's murder

#9 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 12:05 AM

hello i'm procrastinating a shitload of homework i was supposed to do 3 months ago but i'm doing now bc tomorrow's the end of the semester so zukky pics!

5sYWA1I.jpg?1cH3d8dP.jpg?2

4GFowT5.jpg?10oh5PaY.jpg?1

#10 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 01:48 AM

She is reminds me of a Anime Kawaii Magi-Girl Idol who is the goofy/comedic relief character

#11 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:11 AM

she does have that vibe!! i wouldn't say she has a moe character, but her clumsiness and nervousness is so charming, and it's even cooler when she goes on stage and kind of switches to a more cool style lol. it's not as dramatic of a shift as yuiyui off/on stage definitely, but it's still so awesome to see lol. i love her so much :')

#12 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:08 AM

She has quite a unique personality i hope she gets a slipstick comedy cute kawaii idol show 

#13 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:21 AM

akb doesn't even have shows now so we can dream... but at least we have zukky's social media? lol also there's the stuff from ixr (5 member akb subunit with zukky, oguri yui, omori maho, kubo satone, and nishikawa rei) and they've been posting cute stuff so i guess that's close enough to a show, but barely. man i wish we got more akb content ;_;

#14 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:47 AM

lets just hope 

#15 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 04:34 AM

uN5ZAYz.jpg?1GOnldqc.jpg?1

it's the one year anniversary of zukky's solocon! <33 i'm a fake fan lol i still haven't watched it but i'll get around to it sometime. so happy that zukky got a solocon anyway though, even if it was right before the world ended lmao

...and on a more bittersweet note, it's also been a year since she was made center of akb's most recent single. they have yet to announce a new single still but i'm hoping for something in the next few months. the pessimistic side of me says zukky's gonna be seen as a failed center and dropped from senbatsu, but i'm just hoping for the best. and well, even if she is seen as a failure and gets dropped or something, at least she'll have the title of longest akb center not named acchan? lmao

#16 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 05:07 AM

is she cosplaying

#17 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 05:25 AM

nah they're all original outfits to my knowledge, but the magical girl one (not in my last post here but it's there if u check her instagram/twitter) is closest to a cosplay despite not being one lol

#18 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 12:44 AM

zukky won 8th place in the akb48 dobbon mobile game event, so she'll be appearing in the special akbingo neo revival episode!!! i'm so excited, i really wish it was a full revival series but i'm looking forward to seeing her and yuiyui on together :0

#19 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 01:36 AM

revival?

#20 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 02:13 AM

oh i think i posted about it in the akb thread, there's gonna be a one time revival of akbingo (akb's long running variety show that ended in 2019), and the top 10 members ranked in a special event in this akb48 phone game would get to appear on it. it's only one episode and not a full series revival like everyone hoped but i'm still glad it's happening, and i'm really looking forward to seeing zukky on it~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users