• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 01:46 PM

Does anyone have a link to a past performance of her (like from the Shindan Test or smth)?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#42 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1232 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 02:30 PM

I'm soooo happy! She is my current favorite KSS. Congrats!!!

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#43 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 09:33 PM

congrats yuki!

#44 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 09:38 PM

Does anyone have a link to a past performance of her (like from the Shindan Test or smth)?

Here you go! She's very good. I don't know why I was surprised she was added to Angerme but in hindsight she was the obvious candidate haha.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#45 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 12:22 AM

Yuki got Momona's solo parts.

https://twitter.com/...AvNI45tjXQ&s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#46 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 01:25 AM

Mei-chan makes it official. :good:

Hirayama%20Yuki,%20Yamazaki%20Mei-104235

No.898 GOOD BYE & HELLO! 山﨑愛生

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#47 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:47 AM

Ahh, the test performance definitely reminded me who she was. Happy she's able to finally debut!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#48 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 04:49 PM

I wonder why they're going so fast with her. Like she was just announced, they didn't wait to reveal her color, unlike most newbies she's performing right away and automatically get Momona's lines.Are they in a hurry or what ? XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#49 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 05:02 PM

Woohoo! I'm so excited she gets to debut. I can't wait to see footage of the announcements - that's one of the best parts of additions :D

#50 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:33 PM

I wonder why they're going so fast with her. Like she was just announced, they didn't wait to reveal her color, unlike most newbies she's performing right away and automatically get Momona's lines.Are they in a hurry or what ? XD

Personally I think they are trying to make a statement about how debut ready she is to be a member of angerme. :D

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#51 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 08:04 PM

I have a theory that the manager has secretly prepared for her debut in ANGERME. The fact that she was able to perform and got member color right after her debut announcement seems to imply that. I think the manager is hurried in a sense that he is scared of her quitting KSS. Why add another Utahime when there are 3 already?  :ph34r: Also, her aura reminds me exactly of Shionuu

#52 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 09:00 PM

Her aura also reminds me of Shionuu, but she feels more intense while performing to me (not high energy/tense, but like...intense if that makes sense), and I feel like she's less reserved in personality.

I agree they probably had an idea they were going to debut her in Angerme already -- she was ready, and finding someone from a general audition who could top Yuki in looks, singing skill and camera-readiness was going to be difficult. She kind of feels like a perfect Kassa replacement, because her singing skill now is about where Kassa was when she quit, and they've both got a kind of classical beauty. I can't wait to see how her personality develops in Angerme. With her addition to Angerme and their previous single release I'm really starting to become interested in Angerme again. :D

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#53 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 10:46 PM

It's like intensifying the expression required to perform the song. It's difficult to describe, but I'll give 3 examples. First, the Bigaku performance by Odasaku and Shionuu. If you watch closely, you'll feel the more intense sexiness expressed by Shionuu. Second, Moonlight Night performance by Yuki, Onoda Karin and Kitamomo. Yuki amplified the wild expression required in the song, almost like Takahashi Ai in a nutshell. Third, it may be unrelated, but when you watch Garakuta Diamond, Omizu showed that she was really disgusted or hated something after singing "Daikiraiyo". 

#54 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 12:57 AM

Judging from her performance at MM'21's Premium Performance of the end year's party concerts - she is a wonderful addition! I'm happy they chose her. Energywise and vocally she fits in so well with the others!
I think we will also see a ton of vocal improvement now that she is mentored by Angerme and her trainers. (not that she isn't already really good!) 

It's just interesting how Angerme's vibe is changing with all of the latest additions and graduations though. I feel the group seems 'calmer' and not so hyperactive and quirky as before...

#55 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 January 2022 - 08:15 AM

God, I can't believe she's actually debuting. I had been rooting for her since her Come with me performance, but I was worried that she'd be another talented gem overlooked by UFP. I was hoping she'd join Momusu considering Fukuchan's past praise for her, but I think Angerme is an amazing choice for her as well especially considering her vocal strengths. I'm really glad she's joining ANGERME, ever since Kanana graduated it's been hard for me to keep up with them and love them the same, and then Kassa who was my oshi after her graduating made it no better. But now that I have Sasaki Rikako, Kawana Rin and Hirayama Yuki in the same group, I'm really hoping that I'm able to love them like I used to.

Speaking of the other members, just based off of the blog and instagram posts, it seems as though she's hit it off great with the members already. Peipei is really an amazing addition for them!

Also, her stage presence?? https://twitter.com/...1270631430?s=21

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#56 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 01:14 AM

After watching the year end concert footage, I really think she fits in perfectly! She's already got such stage presence and vocal power... I'm glad she was able to hit the ground running like this!

#57 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 02:46 PM

^

Hirayama Yuki on week one in Angerme reminds me of what Dambara Ruru was when she first joined Juice=Juice: A force to be reckoned with. I'm excited for her debut single, it's a long shot but I'm hoping at least one of the songs are more on the rock side of what Angerme used to do back in 2015-2017, that would suit her so well.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#58 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 02:18 AM

Yuki is now officially in the Hashisako Army.

https://youtube.com/...U?feature=share

#59 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 11:44 AM

The latest HaroSuta opens with Yuki's introduction to the public (I like how when her color was announced a lot of the penlights immediately switched to her color) followed by Takechan informing Yuki she was now a new member and her introduction to the group. She's very pretty, seems quite level-headed.

#60 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 07:17 AM

So she had a little under a month to rehearse with them before performing, plus she had the Kenshuusei recital on 12/11 & 12/12. She's been busy!

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users