• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:30 PM

When she wasn't added to the new unit my hopes weren't high. I'm not entirely surprised--she's got a lot of performance skill but her facial expressions in performances can be a bit frozen and she doesn't seem to have relaxed enough to let her personality through during filming--all of the KSS who debuted have big personalities.

I'm still disappointed and sad, and I hope she doesn't quit. Kind of hoping she gets added to MM at this point ^^;

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#22 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:46 PM

Same. There aren't too many Kenshuusei remaining that I have my eye on now, but I do hope she get's placed somewhere soon.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#23 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 04:45 PM

There will be at least 1 talented KSS member who won't debut to lead the KSS team, and sadly, it is her.

Ever wonder why it took so long for Kirara to debut? Similar answer.

She may have a chance if there is an opening in MM.

#24 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 06:20 PM

I think she still has a great future in H!P. Based on the Harodori footage she seems quite nervous and possibly lacking in confidence. Maybe they thought she's not quite ready emotionally. I really hope she sticks around though- she's my new favorite in KSS after the recent debuts!

#25 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 10:42 PM

Of all the younger KSS I thought Yuki was the most debut ready.

The only reason I can think of why she was passed over this time was maybe her discipline???

They did show her on Hello Dream showing up late a few times.

I hope it lights a fire in her and she rebounds even stronger.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#26 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 02:49 AM

Of all the younger KSS I thought Yuki was the most debut ready.
The only reason I can think of why she was past over this time was maybe her discipline???
They did show her on Hello Dream showing up late a few times.
I hope it lights a fire in her and she rebounds even stronger.

Oof. I wonder if that’s it? She is a really talented singer. Despite that, she hasn’t gotten much screentime on Hello Dream and she seems overlooked a lot. For example, when the KSS were auditioning for a solo singing ‘ Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi,’ part of her audition was played and I thought she sounded the best. But she wasn’t picked (and multiple other girls were). I’m a little worried for Yuki, not gonna lie.

#27 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 04:31 AM

I think she's very talented but I also think it was obvious she was not a management favourite. For her talent she wasn't pushed much -- she's very pretty on top of that too. I hope it's because she's kind of stiff and nervous on camera and sometimes in performances and it's because management wants very strong personalities right now who are easy with cameras, and not because there are other issues that make them not like her. Learning to relax on camera is something that can be done, making management like you because of personality or discipline issues seems...harder.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#28 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 10:25 AM

Good luck Yuki-chan, i'm sure she's still young and have time to develop. I'm rooting her for JJ or Tsubaki or Kenshuu new group, but unfortunately she wasn't selected.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#29 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 02:56 PM

I want her  next to Matsubara Yulia in a UNIT!!  please UFA!!  ^-^

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#30 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 06:17 PM

Hmm. Manaka wished her a happy birthday - hope this is a sign of good news. Also! Angerme is looking for a new member...fingers crossed Yuki gets in!

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#31 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 11:08 PM

Yuki has been getting more screentime in HaroDori now -- I wonder if management already knew they weren't going to debut her with the last few groups because they're saving her for somewhere else, (and waiting for her vocals to get even better), so now they're finally featuring her now that they're done pushing the other girls.

I don't think she's going to debut with Angerme or the new KSS Unit. (Angerme is still busy pushing Layla and Shion and they've got enough vocalists, and KSS Unit...well, they'd have put her there if they were going to already.) I think they might be saving her for MM. It feels like a Mizuki grad is imminent, and...she's got the right vocal range to handle Mizuki's lines so... :ph34r: Yuki for MM '22 please!

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#32 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 02:49 PM

That would be exciting! I also noticed she got a little more screentime, and got some strong solo lines in the new song distribution. She also seemed a little more confident maybe?

#33 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 05:42 AM

:good:

Hirayama%20Yuki-1020988.jpg

https://twitter.com/...6292099/photo/3

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#34 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:14 PM

According to fan reports, Hirayama was just announced as the only 10th generation member of ANGERME, and her color is light green.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#35 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:15 PM

She was just announced as a new member of Angerme! Member color is Light Green!

I8dtEOy.gif

#36 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:58 PM

Nice! Congratulations!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#37 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 01:06 PM

Congratulations Yuki, my favorite kss got in my favorite group!

Edit

Here is the official annoucement

http://www.helloproj...medium=facebook

#38 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 01:11 PM

Posting this here as well

Official update on the H!P website about Hirayama Yuki joining Angerme:

http://www.helloproj...com/news/14032/

6r2edkr.jpg

I8dtEOy.gif

#39 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 01:25 PM

Congratulations to her!

BTW, I am a bit surprised that the manager decides to add her despite the fact that there are many vocal powerhouses in Angerme. I think I know why. Angerme's addition is the last chance for KSS to debut this year and next year, so the manager has to choose the most talented member. The manager's thought is very clear: "Hirayama Yuki must not leave KSS without debuting in H!P."

#40 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 01:43 PM

She already has a blog!
https://ameblo.jp/an...2718494520.html

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic