• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 04:17 AM

CHICA#TETSU is a new Hello! Project group, which is also part of BEYOOOOONDS, consisting of 4 members;

CHICA#TETSU

kbqim5x.jpg?1syF8gwh.jpg
Ichioka Reina (一岡伶奈) Leader              Shimakura Rika (島倉りか)

KwuUClN.jpgv3GIucG.jpg
Nishida Shiori (西田汐里)                               Eguchi Saya (江口紗耶)

The group was initially announced on May 5th 2017 consisting of just Ichioka Reina, it was announced that Ichioka Reina would be the leader of a new group which is labelled as a "performance group" On June 9, 2018, Shimakura Rika, Nishida Shiori, and Eguchi Saya were announced as additional members for the new group.

Group name meaning:

Chica is Spanish for "girl" and tetsu (哲) means "philosophy". The two words were brought together to create a group name that means "girls who think deeply of things".

The word Chikatetsu (地下鉄) in Japanese also means "Subway".

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Discography:
CHICA#TETSU
None

BEYOOOOONDS
[2018] Megane no Otoko no Ko (眼鏡の男の子; The Boy with Glasses) (Unreleased)
[2018] Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi (文化祭実行委員長の恋) (Unreleased)

Collaboration
[2018.09.26] YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki (Hello Pro All Stars)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#2 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 06:07 AM

When I saw the name my first thought was if it was Chica as in girl~.

I wanted 3/4 of these girls to debut so I'm thrilled about this unit. I especially wanted Shiori, but now I'm curious about Saya the most.

In any case, the visuals for this group are imo the best in H!P right now. Everyone is really pretty.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#3 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 06:48 AM

I think it’s also worth mentioning in the name meaning that “chika tetsu” means “subway” so while that is not the official meaning in terms of the group, it’s definitely a kind of pun and what any Japanese person would think when they hear the name.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#4 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:24 AM

^ I'm pretty sure they even mentioned it in the name announcement video. I think it counts as a double-name meaning.

Anyway, first page of a new group! Excited to see where they go. Lowkey kinda hoping we get at least one more member (Noguchi Kurumi pls?) but I won't hold my breath.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#5 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:48 AM

The chica part of the name is also meant for "underground" (chika; 地下), and the hashtag is a connecting railway between the two parts of the name. The annoucement also mentioned that the aim of the group is to give performances that express the delicate, deep feelings and thoughts hidden in girls hearts.

(Sohee)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#6 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:04 AM

I like 3 of 4 members, so I'm definitely following this thread!

caCYGi9.jpg

#7 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:31 AM

I am getting more and more fond of this group name... probably the best out of the three imho

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#8 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:38 AM

i like all members of this group, which is rarity for me with other HP groups before ,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#9 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:43 AM

Also Eguchi Saya and Shimakura Rika could ve twins haha

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#10 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:14 AM

https://ameblo.jp/be...nds-chicatetsu/

official blogs have started

#11 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:45 AM

Blogs? Now we’re rolling~

The meaning behind their name makes me so eager to hear their first song. Hope it lives up to the concept. :3

#12 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:17 PM

I think it’s my favorite group. 2 of my favs are it, but i also like Reina and Shiori. Looking forward to their first single.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#13 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:44 PM

I've been looking forward to them since Icchan was announced as leader last year, and I was really happy with the other three members they've chosen. They really fit eachother so well imo, and I hope they'll remain as 4nin for a while. It's nice to have a smaller group, and I think it can be their advantage.

I'd prefer if they did more activities as CHICA#TETSU, rather than Beyooooonds. Hopefully they'll start releasing music soon, and have a proper debut already.

I8dtEOy.gif

#14 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 01:53 PM

Just followed their blog

#15 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

This is my favorite new group, definitely a group full of beauties!  I've even gotten used to their corny name!  :lol:

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#16 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:06 PM

I'm wondering if they are going to keep them like s/mileage 4nin. 

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#17 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:39 PM

i like Rika the most (talent) but Saya is super pretty too! the totally got the best name out of the 2 new groups and beyooooonds lol

#18 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:52 AM

https://ameblo.jp/be...2413738461.html

Nishida Shiori acknowledges that there are "a lot of opinions" about the group name and kind of leaves it at that lol

#19 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:38 AM

BEYOOOOONDS Ōen Kikaku FC Event 2018 ~Fuyu no jin ZIN~ (BEYOOOOONDS Supporting Project FC Event 2018 ~Winter Camp ZIN~) will be held at YAMANO HALL on 12/3
http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=12695
post-115951-0-45140600-1540269487.jpg

#20 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:11 PM

I can't wait for these sweethearts to release their first songs. Not sure who's going to be my oshi here. I don't care that much for Shimakura but the other three are def on my list for fav member.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users