#3 Niguritto

Niguritto

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:39 PM

AAAAHH YESSS HYPE!!!
Thank you H!P gods!
I guess that survey a whole back might have been for this...? At any rate, I’m so down for this! Hopefully I can meet some other fans who live in the area

#4 Mikuru

Mikuru

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:54 PM

Figuring out the logistics of this is giving me a headache. So there's a "mega ticket" to the convention itself for $300, but it doesn't include tickets to the events, only access to pre-sales and it allows you to skip the autograph lines. But you still have to pay for the concert, and possibly even pay for the autographs. :( Going off of previous autograph/VIP experiences, it seems like it'll almost be required to get one. Especially if you're like me and traveling a significant distance for this. Just how much money am I looking to spend here?!

#5 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:47 PM

^ I agree... initially I was super excited but the price of everything is getting to me. I would just pay the $50 for the Saturday ticket but then I wouldn't get priority seating to the concert event or autograph benefits? So someone in this situation would need to buy the $300 ticket and pay for transportation and hotel price in addition. I don't even like anime and since it's at a convention the setlist will probably be short. Hopefully we hear more soon but usually when H!P acts come to conventions they stay for two days and the events are more fleshed out? 

Posted Image

#6 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:25 PM

I don’t care jack about the anime part either, hopefully there will be some good options for us in the same situation. Heck, I don’t care about the other acts either, only MM.

I’m traveling to Mexico (from South America) for the MM concert on Nomvember 10th, which is a pretty good deal since it’s $175 for the concert, handshake, signed poster and fanmeeting. Pretty cheap actually. I have VISA for the USA and was planning to visit some relatives in Texas anyway, so I want to go to the NYC concert as well! I could travel on Saturday and go back to Houston late at night as I don’t want to stay in a hotel.

I just hope I can manage without that $300 pass you guys are talking about >_<

#7 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:34 PM

AAAAHH YESSS HYPE!!!
Thank you H!P gods!
I guess that survey a whole back might have been for this...? At any rate, I’m so down for this! Hopefully I can meet some other fans who live in the area

I think that was more for trying to get an actual concert happening, instead of just appearing at a convention.

#8 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:35 PM

i hope they announce south america dates and other continents too.

i want to see them in Chile!!

#9 Niguritto

Niguritto

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:55 PM

AAAAHH YESSS HYPE!!!
Thank you H!P gods!

I think that was more for trying to get an actual concert happening, instead of just appearing at a convention.
I’ll take what I can get vOv

#10 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:59 AM

I also hope they will go to some more places in Americas (North and South America),
but I don't think they have free time slots for this year after checking the Aki tour dates
May be they could visit next year

10/28 Sendai, Japan
11/10 Mexico
11/16-17 New York
11/23 Osaka, Japan

#11 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:11 AM

I'm definitely excited about this.  ^-^ I'm also trying to figure out the cost and what ticket to actually buy as well.

#12 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:15 AM

H!P official announcement for this event
http://www.helloproj...933f5d6f68cd0f/

#13 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

It's my understanding that AniSong Matsuri tickets are completely separate of AnimeNYC, which personally makes me skeptical if I want to go or not. I had plans to go to AnimeNYC anyway, so I got excited, but now that it seems the tickets are separate I'm unsure if I want to go.

#14 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:00 PM

So what is the likelihood of any of this selling out? I want to try to go to both this and then concert in Mexico, but money is a huge factor.

Is there likely a cut off date that afterwhich its unlikely I will be able to attend if I dont have a ticket by then?

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#15 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

[Morning Musume。'18]
Morning Musume。'18 to perform "Anisong World Matsuri at Anime NYC 2018" held in NY!

Anisong World Matsuri at Anime NYC 2018
2018/11/17(Sat)
Venue: Hammstein BallRoom
Act:
11/16: Konomi Suzuki, TRUE, Luna Haruna, and more
11/17: Hironobu Kageyama, Hiroshi Kitadai, Shoko Nakagawa, Morning Musume。'18
*Morning Musume。'18 will perform on 17th.

Please check the details on the official website.
http://animenyc.com/anisongworld2018/

#MorningMusume #HelloProject

https://www.facebook...876820539043521

#16 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:25 PM

#17 jko

jko

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:57 PM

Finally, that video's description gives us information about buying tickets!

Venue: Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC

VIP Tickets: $135
General (Standing area): $50
1st Balcony: $45

8/29 (Wed) 1pm ET Nov. 17 concert Pre-sale for Anime NYC Mega Ticket holders
8/30 (Thu) 1pm ET  Nov. 17 concert Pre-sale for Anime NYC Regular Ticket holders 
9/3 (Mon) 1pm ET General ticket sales begin

* ticket link will be active 24 hours before presales begin

I don't know why they're making it so hard for people to give them money for this event. 

#18 Niguritto

Niguritto

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:36 PM

About time...I guess they were waiting for all the guests to be announced. I’m tempted to go see nano and Konomi Suzuki the day before but I probably shouldn’t cuz it’ll be midterms week...
I wonder what the perks of the VIP ticket here are, maybe just getting into a separate line to get in earlier? That would be nice, it would give me time to buy goods before heading into the concert hall.
It looks like the autograph and talk events require Anime NYC tickets, but I’m not getting the VIP for that too, I mean I guess it would let me have a better chance at getting a ticket for the signing but it’s not worth it to me (but it would be a Big Sad if they ran out)
I guess I’d better get an anime NYC ticket so I can buy MM tickets during the presale. I did find it weird, though, how they pointed out that they’d be performing with that one singer dude, like maybe he’ll actually perform a song on stage with them? Or maybe they were just pointing out that they were honored to be at the same event or something

#19 jko

jko

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 12:03 AM

Mega tickets are $300 though... I guess $65 for the weekend isn't the worst thing, but it seems like so much unnecessary sniping. When they came to the Playstation Theater in '14, tickets weren't nearly this big of a hassle. 

#20 enantionmal

enantionmal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 03:53 AM

Mega tickets are $300 though... I guess $65 for the weekend isn't the worst thing, but it seems like so much unnecessary sniping. When they came to the Playstation Theater in '14, tickets weren't nearly this big of a hassle. 

Different con, different concert hall. They also announced the concert and the ticket prices earlier than this. I have no clue why they'd announce the ticket prices so close to the sell date. 
Now I wish I knew which day the panel would be at. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users