• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ADRNEL

ADRNEL

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

Welcome to the first of what is hopefully, many, short Hello!Project related fanfics. If you have any character requests, please comment below and I may consider it. Until then, enjoy this first story. 

Spoiling The Party

Kudo Haruka needed some fresh air. The wrap party inside the hotel ballroom became much too stuffy for her, plus it did not seem like her co-stars and production team noticed her at that moment, so she decided to take the opportunity to step outside for a moment, take in the cool night air and the ambient sounds of the city. 

She breathed a sigh of relief once outside, finally, after a full year of production, she was now free to move on from being the yellow ranger and try something else. She already had another role lined-up and it would start production the following month. 

"Duu?" said a voice, an extremely familiar voice, she had not heard her nickname be said in such a familiar childish tone before. She looked over next to her to see an old flame stand before her. 

"Maa." Kudo said plainly. They have not spoken much since she left Morning Musume nearly two years prior. She saw how Masaki just nervously fidgeted around, she was nearly 20-years-old and yet still acted like the 12-year-old she first met her as. Kudo just chuckled and rolled her eyes, disbelieving that Masaki actually decided to show up. 

"Congratulations." Masaki began nervously. She wore a white dress that flowed in the cool night breeze. "On being Yellow Ranger..." she began. 

"Thanks." Kudo smiled at her. She knew that Masaki was still secretly hurt from what happened two years ago, the day she unintentionally broke her heart, the day she inadvertently betrayed her. "How are things at Momusu?" she asked her former colleague. 

"Good..." Masaki stuttered nervously. Kudo could see that Masaki tried her best to hold herself back. "...same old same old...." she mumbled.

She sighed. "Look, if there's something you want to say to me, just go ahead and say it." she told her bluntly. "It's been two years already."

Masaki looked at her old friend with hurt in her eyes. "Did those six years together meant anything to you?" Masaki began. "I thought it did...I thought you loved me..."

Kudo looked back and glared at her. "We've been through this before Maa, I wanted to move on to bigger and better things, it was fun while it lasted, but I wanted to live MY life and well...you and Morning Musume were holding me back." she answered with some venom in her voice.

Masaki's face fell, she clutched her chest. "What does Pink Ranger have that I don't?!" she exclaimed, hurt. "And don't tell me you're 'just co-workers', I know you too well Duu!"

She shook her head in disbelief. "Maturity." she snarled. Masaki just put her head down in shame, tears began to flow down her cheeks. "Maa-chan, you're 20-years-old, it's time that you grew up." she pointed out. "I know I have."

"You said we were going to be together forever!" Masaki exclaimed as tears flowed down her face. "You promised that we would graduate together!" she continued as she sobbed. "But now I see that you are nothing but a selfish jerk!" she snarled before she stomped away. 

Kudo just turned around to look at the city landscape, only for her to punch the railing out of anger, upset that that girl still has not understood why she did what she did, sure she had so much fun being in Morning Musume and being with Masaki, but she did not want to stay forever and Masaki wanted to stay forever. "I shouldn't have made that pact with her, hell, I shouldn't have fallen in love with her." she mumbled to herself. 

"You okay there Duu?" asked another voice. Kudo turned around to see that it was her co-star, Kazusa. 

"Oh, I'm fine, just had an unwanted visitor from my past." Kudo smiled at her as she approached. 

"Her?" Kazusa knew who she referred to. Kudo just nodded without a word. Kazusa then rubbed her co-star's cheek. "Don't let her get to you my love, she's just jealous that you are doing better than her." she smirked. 

"Yeah, I just wished that I never got her hopes up." Kudo sighed while she caressed her side. 

"Come on, let's go and celebrate our last night together at my room." Kazusa took Kudo by the hand. Kudo blushed at that and silently nodded in agreement as she let her take her up to her room. Kudo then looked and saw Maa-chan who watched them at a distance with hurt in her eyes. At this point, Kudo did not care as she then turned her attention away from her, as if Maa-chan was not there.

Masaki sighed and walked away. It was at that moment that she knew that she lost her precious Duu forever, and that she would never come back. Tears dripped on the concrete path as she walked away. She refused to re-join the party, she did not want to spoil it. 

譜久村聖 (L), 生田衣梨奈 (SL)

飯窪春菜 (SL), 石田亜佑美, 佐藤優樹

小田さくら

野中美希牧野真莉愛羽賀朱音

加賀楓横山玲奈, 森戸知沙希

#2 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:54 PM

Aww that was kinda of sad. :(

But it was really good I enjoyed it a lot. :good:

I can't wait to read more of your fanfics. ^_^

I wouldn't mind seeing a Suberizu fanfic one day. :whistle:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users