21 replies to this topic

#21 Sielunrauha

Sielunrauha

8th gen member

• Validating
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:06 AM

Hey everyone! :)

Does anyone have any info about the problems with private messages? It seems that I'm not the only one encountering these problems so the problem could be bigger. For one at the moment I don't get any messages to my e-mail about new messages like usually. They show up on the upper right on H!O's site however like usually. Also when I send a message the system gives me an error message, something like this:

"Oops. You don't have permission to do that" or something very similar. The system still sends the message though since they show up on the messages. Also it just gave me a set of complaints: "The following errors were found. You must enter a message larger than 3 characters. This personal message has not been sent." But it actually did send it.

Also it takes a weirdly long time to send the message, around 1min or so.

So since I'm not the only person to have these new issues I hope that someone could look into the situation when they can, thanks!

#22 matchan

matchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:29 AM

I tried to replicate the above and received the same error message.

The following errors were found

You must enter a message title longer than 2 characters.

This personal message has not been sent

Message did indeed go through after a minute or so, and is in my sent box/conversations. Message title was "Testing 1 2 3", for what it's worth. I also didn't receive an email notification, and I double checked to make sure I had that notification box ticked.

Thanks for all the hard work in maintaining H!O! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users