Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 50th "11gatsu no Anklet" (2017.11.22)

AKB48

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:00 AM

Watanabe Mayu (center), Kashiwagi Yuki, Iriyama Anna, Okada Nana, Okabe Rin, Ogino Yuka, Oguri Yui, Obata Yuna, Kato Rena, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Mako, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Shiroma Miru, Suda Akari, Takahashi Juri, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Miku, Nakai Rika, Matsui Jurina, Matsuoka Hana, Minegishi Minami, Miyawaki Sakura, Mukaichi Mion, Yamamoto Ayaka, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Akari

I'm extremely unhappy its another sister group fest.

#2 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

What a joke. 

12 AKB48 girls, 16 sister group girls. 

Not only that, but management drops the ball again with regards to popular members. Again there's no Yuirii. And Sayaya is not present. But more importantly, Satopii and Seichan is not present. And somehow Annin and Miichan are?  I don't understand what they're thinking about, but they seem to be actively trying to slow down any growth new members may have, by putting them on ice. It's completely baffling. Reward scandal members, reward members who aren't popular, and punish members who works hard, have no scandals, and are popular or growing in popularity.

Seichan as an example, has had great growth lately in terms of popularity, and it shows. Her handshake events are getting more and more people, she finally ranked in, her performances are always 10/10, and other senior members praise her, like Mayuyu, asked about AKB48 and if there's any members she considers as future of the group, answers Seichan, and lists all the reasons why it's her.  

But instead management uses the same old tired members that are stale and on their way out of the group.

So it's just incredible to see this happen over and over again, with management actively hurting the group, because that is what they are doing. 

And what in the hell is Haruppi doing in this lineup?! She's been away from activity for a long time and had to cancel activities again. It's gotten to the point where her popularity is dwindling down and people are talking about when she will announce graduation. She'll likely cancel activities related to this single as well. 

The only positive sign I can see here, is that Mikurin is rewarded for her surge in popularity. And she is popular, much more so than Nako. Senbatsu in AKB48 though? Is that even necessary? Reward her with a front position in an HKT48 single instead. 

But again, this lineup is complete garbage. Whomever responsible for these decisions (doubt it's solely Akimoto alone, though he's part of it) have collective brain rot. 

AKB48 singles need to have a focus on AKB48 members, and those members needs to be deserving members. Not a bunch of members just coasting along doing nothing.

#3 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

^ I came to this thread to vent my feelings but I agree with you on everything Krusha!!! It's as you say, the line-up is garbage.

Seichan :((((

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#4 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

I really wish they'd at least made it an Even Stevens Senbatsu at 16 AKB girls and 16 sister group girls. Beyond that I wish they'd use three girls from each sister group rather than favoring certain ones and given AKB a much needed 13th spot. If they're going to make a habit of stacking Senbatsu with sister group girls from now on they could at least even it out at only so many a piece. Particularly the fact that HKT got 5 of the spots pisses me off. I wonder what the Undergirls lineup for this single will look like.

Is it too much to hope that it'll be dominated by AKB girls in a sort of counter to the sister group dominated Senbatsu lineup? If this wasn't Mayuyu's last single I would be hoping for it to flop. I can only imagine what Senbatsu will look like on a regular basis if AKB obtains another Japan based sister group. The situation is all ready a nightmare come to life every AKB member who has not all ready got a regular Senbatsu spot may as well graduate if a new Japan based sister group is formed.

I'm also curious if the reason Senbatsu looks like this is because the people in charge have no faith in AKB as its own group anymore. It would certainly fall in line with the situation for AKB in other mediums. There aren't any new original stages at their theater unless you count the Team A stage which will have run for the standard two years by end of February 2018 if I'm not mistaken, their TV and Radio presence has remained more or less the same for the last three years while the sister groups have seen a spike there, etc etc.

#5 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

AKB48 singles need to have a focus on AKB48 members, and those members needs to be deserving members. Not a bunch of members just coasting along doing nothing.

I've honestly been saying that for a number of years <_<

It's AKB's 50th single. not all the sister groups 50th single too. Ugh. Better be good powerhouse/kami songs and not mild happy go lucky songs. It's the 50th single for pete's sake

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#6 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:42 PM

everything i wanted to say about the lineup has already been said lol, so no more comments from me. 

it's unfortunate though, that the comments we made around 3/4 years ago are STILL being said to this day, management are seriously hurting the growth of AKB. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#7 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:46 AM

I mean, at least my oshimen from NGT48 is in it...?

No, this line-up is still boring. I feel like I'm watching more sister groups than AKB at this point (oh wait, I am...).

#8 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:12 AM

What I don't get is, you'd rarely see a AKB48 member on a sister group single unless they concurrently joined the group, so why can't it be that same way? And then the Senbatsu Sousenkyo singles can be under a collective group, since all sisters participate, with a different name. Just my twist on things. I'd love to see an AKB member exclusive single.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#9 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:42 AM

And not to mention that it's a freaking huge selection of girls again x_x

I too want to see an all AKB only single. And HOPEFULLY we will get the return of freaking Team songs! I can't even begin to tell you how frustrated I am that there hasn't been any since Tsubasa wa Iranai (last year).

(Off topic: Krusha, love the new photos in your avatar. Good selection :lol: )

Edit:

Ok so I found a video of the single announcement. You can tell who really everyone is excited for in the single. And the audience didn't even react to Mayuyu being center. What.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#10 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:57 AM

I mean they made it pretty clear it was a Mayuyu centre, they said upfront it was going to be her graduation one plus everyone had guessed it. They only reacted to surprises.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#11 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:56 AM

I would like:

Spring single - purely AKB with Team songs
Voting single - senbatsu with AKB members and 2 (max 3) slots for every sister group
Election single - as it is
Autumn/winter single - purely AKB with Team songs

Buut management is so scared to let go of the million. Sadly AKB has to fail really hard so management would be open for experiments like pure AKB lineup.

Even tho they probably could still achieve million with purely AKB lineup if you know... they started promoting AKB's new gen... Yuiri is a really powerful new gen member, but since she refuses to participate in ssk management punishes her by not including her in senbatsu.

A senbatsu for this single I would be ok with:

Team A: Yokoyama Yui, Taniguchi Megu, Hiwatashi Yui, Iriyama Anna
Team K: Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Kubo Satone, Ichikawa Manami
Team B: Watanabe Mayu, Fukuoka Seina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena
Team 4: Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, Komiyama Haruka, Kawamoto Saya
Team 8: Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi, Okabe Rin
AKB Kenkyuusei: Taniguchi Manaka, Michieda Saki

And then if they want to keep that million so much:
Team S: Matsui Jurina
Team E: Suda Akari
Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
Team M: Shiroma Miru
Team H: Sashihara Rino
Team KIV: Miyawaki Sakura
Team NIII: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
STU48: I dont think they are necessary yet, but if they have to - Takino Yumiko or Mori Kaho

Its still a big senbatsu but its mainly AKB and it just shows how much potential future gen AKB has.

#12 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:10 PM

as someone who just started really following AKB a few months ago, I find the debates on who should be in and out of the senbatsu interesting.... It's really sad to see the younger AKB girls getting shut out for younger girls from the SG's, so it's not like they are totally unwilling to push younger girls, but it seems they are using AKB's name brand to try to get interest into the sister groups at the expense of AKB's future.

Yet, at the same time, they are also using the popular SG girls like Jurina, Saynee and Sasshi to keep AKB's 1 million streak alive. It's sort of a mutual cannibalization in a way if that makes sense  ^-^

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:10 PM

Just some quick random juggling of thoughts: 12 AKB members + 16 sister group members is how it is in this single, but what if instead, I do it like this: 20 AKB members + 8 sister group members: 

AKB48: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Naachan, Hijirin, YuiYui, Renacchi, Moekyun, Miion, Yuihan, Yuirii, Sayaya, Seichan, Komiharu, Satopii, Hiiwatan, Kurenyan, Manami, Megutan, Yukarun, Naru.

SKE48: Jurina, Daasuu

NMB48: Sayanee, Mirurun

HKT48: Sasshii, Sakura

NGT48: Ogiyuka

STU48: Yumiko

Two fresh picks from the two youngest sister groups, and expected picks from the three older sister groups. And as for AKB48, you have the known old guard, as well as a mix of girls who are on their way up in popularity, already have popularity, and girls who can get a chance to see if they can make it or not, like it used to be in AKB before, and how it is in some sister groups still. And for anybody who even remotely cares about AKB48, that lineup should bring a lot of excitement. 

Note that I've removed some members from the roster, who either have done nothing at all whatsoever for years, or who are on their way down in popularity, or have had recent scandals. The result is like I mentioned above. It should be far more interesting to see this mix of girls than what we got from the official 50th single lineup.

#14 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:00 AM

^While i completely agree with the sister group members, i think i would change around a few of the AKB members (simply due to personal preference) but keeping the same format as you did. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#15 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Even more concerning is who is going to be the 'center' of AKB going forward? Or is every center just going to be Jurina and Sakura?

#16 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:36 AM

Nowaday AKB48 single pretty much 48G single.

#17 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

Even more concerning is who is going to be the 'center' of AKB going forward? Or is every center just going to be Jurina and Sakura?

Center of 48G franchise is probably going to be Sakura, of AKB alone Miion, Naachan or perhaps Yuihan?

#18 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

Handshake dates
2018/01/07 - Makuhari Messe
2018/02/03 - Pacifico Yokohama
2018/02/04 - Pacifico Yokohama
2018/03/03 - Makuhari Messe
2018/03/11 - Makuhari Messe
2018/06/10 - Intex Osaka

#19 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:31 AM

AKB48's 50th Single 1st Round HS Sales
Yamamoto Sayaka (Team N) (23/24(1))
Oguri Yui (Team 8) (*1/28)
Miyawaki Sakura (Team KIV/A) (*0/24(1))

I just realized there is already 3rd round info so until I fill it in here are the sold out so far:

1) Yamamoto Sayaka (Team N) (24/24②)
2) Miyawaki Sakura (Team KIV/A) (24/24②)
3) Oguri Yui (Team 8) (28/28③)
4) Matsui Jurina (Team S) (24/24③)

#20 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

will AKS pull the trigger on Yui Oguri? I've really started to take a shine to her, so it's great to see that she's starting to turn into a strong HS seller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users