Photo

[ALBUM] Keyakizaka46 1st Album - Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru (真っ白なものは汚したくなる) 2017.7.19

Keyakizaka46 1st Album

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:53 AM

I haven't seen a thread for this yet.

Keyakizaka46 1st Album - Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru (真っ白なものは汚したくなる)

Release date: July 19th, 2017

Type A (Limited, 2CD,1 DVD)

800px-K461AlbumLimA.jpg

Type B (Limited, 2 CD, 1 DVD)

676px-K461AlbumLimB.jpg

Regular Edition (1 CD)

605px-K461AlbumReg.jpg

Limited Edition Tracklist:

Spoiler

DVD Content:

Spoiler

Regular Edition Tracklist:

Spoiler

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#2 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:50 AM

I'm upset for the following reasons

1) I'm cool with Techi solo covers in singles, but an album? come on man. The group tries so hard to say they they're NOT techi and friends, then Sony is like "nope lmao" 

2) Covers only featuring one Hiragana member, Neru. She's pretty much just hiragana in name now. 

3) Literally no Hiragana members in the cover If they put Techi in cover B, made cover B cover A, and gave hiragana members a cover, i would be fine. but noooooo  :c18:

4) Only 4 of the 16 new songs feature Hiragana............ what's the point in having them in the group if they're barely a part of the group. 

Apart from that, I'M EXCITED LOL 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:35 AM

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume Hirate Yurina is the ace. lol

Also, is Neru a Hiragana member and a Kanji member? I'm still not clear on that, and I apologize for asking this here. : S

#4 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:46 PM

yeah she is, she was the original hiragana member (and the most popular) but by the time the others were added she was more associated with kanji than these random new girls so they gave her a concurrent position.

Am I right in thinking the regular edition only features the first CD?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#5 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:16 AM

^

Yes, with the addition of a new song, Gentsuyoubi no Asa, Skirt wo Kirareta ^_^

@minaeshi,

It's like my problem with Nogi. So much focus is on 1st generation members, and like maybe 3 or 4 really promoted 2nd gen members and barely anything with 3rd, just one song on Influencer single :sleep: Oh well.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#6 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:33 AM

I was a little worried when I saw Imazumi, my favorite member, not on the covers but at least she has a new solo and yuichanzu song.

What is the other difference between A & B with A being a little more expensive?

#7 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:46 PM

^

She apparently had poor health conditions the day of the photoshoot.

The DVD's have different, and longer, content. For Type A and B:

• (Type-A) Silent Majority Music Video
    • (Type-B ) Eccentric Music Video
    • (Type-A) Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai Music Video
    • (Type-B ) W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta 32nin ver. Music Video
    • (Type-A) Futari Saison Music Video
    • (Type-B ) The Making of Silent Majority by Ikeda Kazuma
    • (Type-A) Fukyouwaon Music Video
    • (Type-B ) The Making of Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai by Ikeda Kazuma
    • (Type-A) The Documentary of Ariake Coliseum
    • (Type-B ) The Making of Futari Saison by Shinguu Ryohei
  1. (Type-B ) The Making of Fukyouwaon by Shinguu Ryohei

Type A has a documentary on it. I do not know how long it is, but Type A's DVD has 4 music videos plus the documentary  :)

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#8 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:53 AM

preorder links

Type A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Type B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#9 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:15 AM

Eccentric MV included in the album 

Zuumin (Imaizumi Yui) is not in the MV due to her hiatus, you can see they left a chair for her lol. 

#10 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:28 AM

Gentsuyoubi no Asa, Skirt wo Kirareta is getting an MV. The song is said to be the lead up to Silent Majority. It's about Bullying from society (school, general public, parents, etc)

some clips 

performance 

(better quality here > https://www.facebook...183262882668/) 

another clip, Berika's scream shocked me a little lol https://twitter.com/...431524064256000

#11 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

FULL MV! 

i love it! it really links to the Mechakari CM's and SaiMajo, the part at the end gave me chills, reminded me of Futari Saison! 

ALSO ZUUMIN'S BACK! She's clearly lost weight though, her Saimajo uniform was hanging off her :/ 

First day sales: 184,947 (1st)

Not too bad for the sister group, it's about 1/3 of Nogi's most recent album sales. Good stuff ~

#12 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:25 AM

Choreography wins again. I hope they don't throw joints out of socket for some of these moves ^^;

Great first day sales too <3

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#13 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:49 AM

2nd Day: 32,442 copies

3rd Day: 28,216 copies

= 245,605 copies currently in 3 days

Important to note that in 3 days, Keyaki has surpassed Nogi's first album sales (Toumei na Iro) first week - which was 222,031. And those sales were of course not under the current Oricon rules. So good job Keyaki!! :w00t:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#14 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:30 AM

I bought the Type A and it's really nice IMO. I like the documentary too ^^

Btw do you guys know if Keyakizaka will release a concert DVD soon? I believe they've had a solo concert already?

#15 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:41 PM

^Well, if they follow in their sisters footsteps, i wouldn't count on it lol... 

Nogi rarely release DVD's of concert videos so if Keyaki want to do the same then I doubt it.. but if they do, it would probably be the first live concert, and if they release that, it would be sometime towards the end of this year. 

I don't have high hopes for it though... If you want to watch live performances its best to grab them quickly and download it before it gets deleted :C 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users