42 replies to this topic

#21 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:09 PM

EP032 SPOILERS

Not much lore and lots of fighting so I guess not much to discuss about it? 

Impatiently waiting for next week to see the conclusion of the fight!

#22 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:13 PM

just caught up with the anime and yup you're right, that whole episode was a bit of a waste of time lol, it didn't take 20 minutes to show that scene, could have been done in 5.

excited for next week tho, shits gonna hit the fan and i'm so hyped lol 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#23 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

"Shit's gonna hit the fan"
I have only now realized the magnitude of how how disgusting that is.

But it conveys that WTF feeling so perfectly.

#24 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:15 PM

Yupp! ^^; I don't use that phrase often but it pretty much sums up the SNK manga AND anime both making a complete 180 at the same time and leaving fans baffled at the mess lmao 

#25 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:34 PM

EP033 SPOILERS

So this episode was basically remembering about Eren which could have been shown in 5 minutes and then eventually preparing to rescue him.

Ugh why are they slowing this so much... I expected some titan secrets to be revealed this time, but I guess in the next episode unless its a 15 minute talk between Reiner Berthold Ymir and Eren and 5-10mins of the rescue squad...

#26 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

^it's because this arc, while the shortest one in the series, is one of the most important ones that starts the "real" shingeki no kyojin. if they made it faster they would have to animate the arc after that, which is wayy too long for only maybe 5-6 episodes, so expect everything to be slow until the last two episodes lol 

#27 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:02 PM

they both suck to me. with the anime being marginally better only because of the art style.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#28 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

And you stopped by only to say that... ok...

Does anyone know where I can read the manga online? It's going so slow and I want to know everything already ^^;

I will still keep up with the anime tho

#29 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:49 AM

Let's see, I usually use an app on my phone called ZingBox (you can get it on the Google Play Store). Though there's a website called MangaFever I've used before. I'll link both below:

http://ww1.mangafeve...ngeki_No_Kyojin (MangaFever)

https://play.google....usedition&hl=en (ZingBox)

https://play.google....ecreation&hl=en (International ZingBox)

Hope this helps. : )

#30 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

i use crunchyroll, but i have a subscription with them (£4.99 p/m) to get translations of anime and manga the 1hr after it's released. You can only read the most recent chapters if you have the subscription http://www.crunchyro...n-titan/volumes

if not i rec all the ones halos mentioned above! 

#31 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:28 PM

EP034 SPOILERS

TL;DR Reiner has a mental breakdown, Eren talks a lot and nothing really important gets revealed (well except that Beast Titan creates Titans I guess).

#32 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:21 AM

^ehh.. a lot more happened in ep 33 than that lol it's one of the most important parts of the series tbh. 

it's kinda sad that so many anime watchers found this episode uninteresting and unimportant.. on MAL pretty much everyone who wasn't a manga reader thought it was bad. i don't know what the anime did wrong bc when this chapter came out, everyone was living for it lol 

#33 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:56 PM

random post lol 

The full version of SNK season 2's opening has been released and its great! literally since the first time i heard the opening, i've been singing SASAGEYO ! SASAGEYO!

whenever that part comes up lol. I love the song even more than i did when i first heard it! It's on itunes as well! 

Loving the little bits of Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa hidden in the song, nice touch~ 

#34 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

EP035 SPOILERS

Quite an interesting episode this time. The biggest "WHAT" moment was Ymir's backstory. Was she turned into a titan by kicked into that light? And who is the "King" these people were following?

Also why are titans suddenly attacking the Armored and Colossal titans? When they broke the wall they weren't against them, but now they are, did I miss something? lol

#35 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:46 AM

high-key pissed they showed Ymir's back story so early on. This should have been shown in Season 4 at the very least lmao. Kinda feels like anime watchers are having the storyline be very straight forward as compared to the manga being completely all over the place to the point were we would sit there putting the pieces together. 

at least they didn't mention some very important points to her story which would reveal the titan history, but they were cutting it close lol. anime watchers are giving some really interesting theories on MAL which is fun to see~

#36 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

Spoilers:

Don't tell me the season is over and I have to wait 4 more years for the next one!

The last 2 episodes were crazy and we finally know why Berthold and Reiner wanted Eren so much - he can control other titans!

The animators really milked the death of the titan which killed Eren's mom lol.

That Eren Mikasa moe scene came a bit out of nowhere lol. And the reaction of the titan behind them was priceless:

Spoiler

Humans are turning into Titans and the Beast Titan is going to be finally revealed! Just don't make me wait too much for that, please...

#37 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

Attack on Titan Season 3 will released in 2018. I hope it's longer than 12 episodes, but if it actually makes it out in 2018, I certainly won't be complaining. lol

#38 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

well they showed all chapters up to 91 when they announced season 3, so im guessing its 24 episodes with everything from uprising arc to return to shiganshina arc 

The animators really milked the death of the titan which killed Eren's mom lol.

That scene was so important, remember it for the rest of your snk watching life ^^;

#39 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:51 PM

I actually started reading the manga and just reached the point of season 2's ending. The anime really shortened the talk between Levi, Hanji, Connie etc in that ending scene...
Also season 2 up until the final aftermath scenes happened in only 48 hours total!

#40 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:42 PM

MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD /CHAPTER 102 TO 105

Spoiler

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users