8 replies to this topic

#1 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:55 AM

Since the first trailer is out!!

In theaters in your galaxy December 15th, 2017.

(In other words, not fast enough!!)

When the movie comes out, no spoilers please ^_^ We can discuss theories and other trailers here!!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#2 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:28 AM

they gonna kill luke for sure. i'm not watching it until i hear spoilers otherwise

i'm not spending money to see luke die you feel me?

also my brother thinks that it will be a basic re-has of the empire strikes back

#3 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

i wonder if carrie fisher's recordings will be included. there was something flying around yesterday saying general leia wouldn't get screentime but considering the way the force awakens ended, i feel like they have to give her character, and the actor, some closure. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#4 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

I read the recorded parts she did we'll be there and then maybe CG like in R1? But then it wasn't a fact. I hope it stays tbh. 

As for this movie, I love Luke so yes moviee, but I couldn't feel anything for the new characters. I especially can't like Finn and Lando is also kinda meh. Kylo Ren is a terrible villain, I think the actor doesn't do it for me, same with Finn. So I'm not too hyped about this one. But I did like Rogue One a loooooot so maybe they'll improve with this movie idk. I'm interested in Rei x Luke and hope he goes all Yoda with her. And yeah I also believe they'll kill Luke here. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:25 AM

I read the recorded parts she did we'll be there and then maybe CG like in R1? But then it wasn't a fact. I hope it stays tbh. 

As for this movie, I love Luke so yes moviee, but I couldn't feel anything for the new characters. I especially can't like Finn and Lando is also kinda meh. Kylo Ren is a terrible villain, I think the actor doesn't do it for me, same with Finn. So I'm not too hyped about this one. But I did like Rogue One a loooooot so maybe they'll improve with this movie idk. I'm interested in Rei x Luke and hope he goes all Yoda with her. And yeah I also believe they'll kill Luke here. 

i'm the same, i couldn't care less for the new characters, i really didn't even like the force awakens at all honestly, it was a boring rehash of the original but with bland characters and a non-threatening baby-fit throwing bad guy. Not to mention the fact that the movie basically made all of our hero's efforts so far mean moot...

Rogue One though, that was just amazing. 

I think they'll kill Luke, but Rey will become a person who is a balance between the force. Well see her become even more perfect at everything than she already is, but maybe we'll have a tiny amount of character development???? who knows lol 

#6 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

my guess: all jedis die in a big explosion . the end. no more jedi legendaries and silly swordfights. next movie will be about X-Wing pilots. TOP GUN IN SPACE!

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#7 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

Ooh nice trailer!

Wish there were more shows like this

#8 ...chaka-chan

...chaka-chan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:58 PM

i should maybe decide to go see TLJ with my family and cousins...

I mean, that could be fun though

Shibes and cake are for life

YOU GET A BOOP YOU GET A BOOP EVERYONE GETS A BOOP ON THEIR NOSE

#9 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

I am quite excited to see this new movie from when I watched the trailer when I was at the cinema yesterday. And I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan :) I'm more of a casual fan but I do hope they have a good character growth and story in this because they can fall into the trap of mimicking the plot of the old movies.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users