Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 48th "Negaigoto no Mochigusare" (2017.05.31)

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

AKB48 48th Single 

"Negaigoto no Mochigusare"

(2017.05.31)

New single to be released May 31st. This will be the 9th Sousenkyou Election Ballot single. 

Senbatsu (35), Jurina & Sakura WCenter.

Team A: Iriyama Anna, Yokoyama Yui, Oya Shizuka
Team K: Muto Tomu, Kubo Satone, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion
Team B: Kizaki Yuria, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu, Kato Rena
Team 4: Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, Okada Nana
Team 8: Oguri Yui, Oda Erina

Team S: Matsui Jurina ©
Team KII: Furuhata Nao, Takayanagi Akane
Team E: Suda Akari, Goto Rara

Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka, Ichikawa Miori, Yamamoto Ayaka
Team M: Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari

Team H: Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka
Team KIV: Tomonaga Mio, Miyawaki Sakura ©
Team TII: Matsuoka Hana

Team NIII: Nakai Rika, Kitahara Rie

Covers

Tracklist

1. Negaigoto no Mochigusare
2. TBA (Center: Sashihara Rino) 
3 TYPE-A. TBA (Center: Watanabe Mayu) 
3 TYPE-B. TBA (Center: Matsui Jurina) 
3 TYPE-C. TBA (Center: Yamamoto Sayaka) 
3 TYPE-D. TBA (STU48) 
4-6. Off Vocal

Events 

HS

Trivia

Media senbatsu in undecided, but we can pretty much guess who will be included lol. 

Surprisingly, no Shibuya Nagisa, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kato Minami, or Tashima Meru

It seems to have been confirmed on 2ch, twitter and s48, but i'm still looking for an official announcement for it.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:44 AM

Comes out on my birthday!! (Hopefully it's true lol) :w00t:

Edit:

So this song then?? I remember seeing this on youtube...

https://ja.musicplay...are-458481.html

Already on CDJapan too

http://www.cdjapan.c...roduct/KIZM-485

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#3 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

Lol! center choice is getting out of hand. i pity the actual AKB girls. oh well. i hope this is better than Shoot Sign though.

#4 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:57 AM

preorder links

Limited Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP

only 6 editions? (+theater)

yeah, now it's better to be in sister groups than in AKB :ph34r: lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#5 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:52 AM

Miorin scores 2nd senbatsu! Im so mad of the centers tbh. I WANT MAYU CENTER! Or AKB center at least... it wasn't necessary to put 2 sister group aces as centers for a single that will sell regardless.

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:15 AM

Oh look, how exciting. Jurina is center. And Sakura. Wow. So exciting. Great job Akimoto. Well done. Fantastic effort there.

Honestly, Sakura is one of the most lackluster center girls or front girls of anything I can think of in years. She's like cardboard. So boring it's just sad.

Anyways, Naachan is in, Sayaya is in, Miion is in, and Satopii has her senbatsu debut (which is pretty cool). Still no Yuirii (or Seichan). And the amount of sister group girls is too high. Again.

#7 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

OdaEri!!  :w00t:

I would have liked more a Mion center but I'm okay with Sakura/Jurina.

It kinda bothers me that every SG has 5 representatives while NGT only has 2, but in general, I like this Senbatsu.

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#8 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

er .. sorry ..
I think the sister group thing has been going on too long .. it is now older than old .. its prehistoric
the horse is die so long that its gone and you are beating the air hoping to hit a particle of the horse .. :P

I also do not subscribe to changes in center in hope for something refreshing or exciting ..
To me .. center position of a main 48G single should not be something to drum interest ..
It should be a showcase of the most recognized or achieved members ..

I think Jurina and Sakura is a good choice as they are the ones to watch for this coming SSK ..
I am actually more disagreeable about last year when Mion get center ..
Basically .. she has not been around long enough, she have not achieve enough ..
I think her center selection basically destroy the hopes of all members that can keep up with her within her range of generation and some just gave up ..

As a fan .. I am happy that my 48G kami oshi, Lala is in senbatsu ..
Its 35 members .. less members compare to the other SSK single but its still a lot ..lol
I am surprise but glad because Lala has been quite emo recently for her lack of achievement and success ..
the most recent being that her rant about failing to make the final round of voting for the SKE48 mobile when she was within rank during the preliminary round ..

Very honestly .. I hope they bring back the bikini single for this one ..
hey.. the SSK will be held in Okinawa .. so it should be good that they have a nice MV in Okinawa :P

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

Rara is a victim of the 48G hype-machine. In other words, she received an early push from management, and not just that, but an extremely strong push, that just doesn't correspond with reality. She's not as popular as management wants her to be. And then when Rara looks at everything she's gotten and done so far, and contrasts it with her actual popularity, there's a significant disconnect. So of course she wonders why she doesn't have more.

But, management will continue to push her, because they want her to be popular. They will do so until there's a replacement for her, which they then will push in the same manner, after they've dropped Rara. Or until she actually becomes popular. This is how it's always been with these groups. 

#10 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

English speaking members somehow are not popular with Japanese fans. That is the case with Rara, Hillary, Nozawa.

We will see if it will continue on with CUCA of STU48.

Edit: Added Nozawa

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

pink-ku, 

You also forgot Renachan, and Riona of Team 8.

Now, whether this is just a coincidence or that there are other factors involved in why they may not be as popular as other girls, it's pretty clear that yes, English lessons is not popular. So I think Rara is doing herself a disservice with the English lessons on her SHOWROOM. It's just not gonna help her. These English lessons are fun for foreign fans, but they do next to nothing for Japanese fans.

#12 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:35 PM

Rara said something about this ssk being her last chance or something. Some fans speculate she will graduate if she doesn't rank or she will get dropped off senbatsu.
Her handshake numbers have been somewhat increasing, but not really good so far.

Also the title song is the choir song so I doubt it will be a bikini single.

#13 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

The issue with English-speaking is the same issue that all multi-cultural individuals have in that they are constantly trying to prove that they are "enough" of one nationality or another. While not all of the members in question are truly multi-cultural, they just have international interests, Japan's insularity and resulting nationalism leads to this being received negatively. The members who speak English are either "not Japanese enough" or they are "trying to be foreigners," and although this is obviously very backwards thinking and everyone involved is affected negatively, it's the reality for most idols and it's not even necessarily limited to Japan, either. Unfortunately I don't think it will change any time soon, and it's unrealistic to expect girls who are multi-national or who have an interest in these things to try to complete obscure those parts of themselves for the sake of a few dozen xenophobes who might pay attention to her more if she did.

That said I'm going to vote for Yuriya yay.

DDOhydd.gif

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

I do not think the problem with Lala is about English ..
I think she is not comfortable with fans and do not know how to connect with fans ..
She does not know how to cherish every opportunity with her fans ..
Simply she don't trust her fans .. and for that she will fail ..
That is how I feel about her .. I hope she have change but I doubt it ..

So why is she still my Kami oshi for 48G?
simply because I believe in her .. :)

#15 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:47 PM

To be honest, since it's a large senbatsu, 19 AKB - 17 SG isn't too horrible. Though I would have preferred to see 3 max sister group members from each group, this is the one single where I'm fine with there being lots of SG members because its the ballot single. Other than the ballot and actual election singles, i don't think sister group members should be included so much. So if the ratio of AKB to SG members in the 50th single is similar to what we're seeing now (which it probably will be), then i'll complain lol.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#16 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

......for real? So far, I hate everything about this single.

Apparently the song is gonna be a choral type of song? So you pick two sister group girls who happen to NOT be good singers to center it? Ok. Makes so much sense.

Wake me up when the b-side previews are uploaded lol.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#17 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:40 PM

The Senbatsu size is well suited for a choir song. I'm hoping they dress the girls in yukatas for the PV. More tasteful than bikinis or swimsuits in general, but still fitting for a summer release. As for the centers, it feels like it doesn't matter who centers this as the choreography will likely consist of hand movements and nothing else.

#18 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:41 PM

Hehehe. I only happen to comment that center is getting out of hand due to the fact that this is the first (maybe) management selected center where both are "non-akb". For me oogoe is acchan/jurina center, lol. Kimi wa Melody was sakura, but the kami7 "overshadowed" it for me. Other than that, centers are akb or akb-shared.

But i read somewhere before this post that "it makes sense" since this is a ballot single. Presence to all 48G is needed. Im just hoping this song would be memorable.

#19 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:10 AM

I have a weird gut feeling that this will be a double A side single instead and they are just bringing up all the hype for it by announcing the choir song first lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#20 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:18 AM

This song has me stunned. I LOVE IT. I wasn't expecting it at all, especially that minor key that kinda crept up on me. 

For the most part, the vocals were fantastic. A couple clunkers here and there, especially near the end, but I'll forgive them because those harmonies sounded pretty unusual and difficult. These girls aren't trained vocalists, so I'm proud of how well it turned out.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users