• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#21 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:16 AM

When you look at some if the other names in her previous group I always thought there was something a little suspicious about them. The sakura kanji turns up quite a lot. But the Ichigo bit was real XD we need her and Momohime in group together for sure. Definitely my favourite of this gen based on following her before. (But damn the quality is getting high) :o I'm just really pleased she actually made it this far.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#22 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

omg can't believe it's actually her

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#23 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:19 AM

I'm a little late but seen that it was confirmed to be our same girl. I'm so excited to hear that and I can't wait see perform in lives! ❤

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#24 korokorori

korokorori

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:14 PM

Another Riho-looking girl who loves Riho Rihon.

Why does every Riho-looking girl admirers her? like chiichan, manakan, nonakan and oharu? (not a complain though)

She admire Hamachan too :wub:

And she is cute

kamiki.png

#25 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

She's so cute, and so energetic in her lives. I'm kinda sad that she left her previous group, because looking back on all the songs, they're really fun lol. But i'm glad shes moving forward and trying to make a major debut. I'll keep an eye out for her ~

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#26 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:14 PM

Oh man a Riho look alike? My interest is immediately sparked lol. But for real she's a mix of ayapan and Riho. This entire KSS gen is just gold idk who to look at!! 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#27 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:35 PM

cMrYjvG.png

http://ameblo.jp/tsu...2255782698.html

I noticed Makoto was trolling her about her name when they introduced the new members. :c18:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#28 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:15 PM

Spoiler

this is all i think about when i see her name- she is so pretty though.. We need another Riho in H!P

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#29 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

^Another face of Riho or another talent like Riho in H!P?

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#30 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:00 PM

Someone created a Facebook fan group ❤️😊 Yamada Ichigo 山田苺 Fan Group

Wada Ayaka

#31 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:40 AM

Well, she does look like Sayashi Riho's little sister or something but in this picture she kinda reminded me of Momona

Yamada%20Ichigo-692935.jpgKasahara%20Momona-673188.jpg

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#32 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:12 PM

^I see it there too, I guess for Ichigo, she kind has the face that can resemble certain members depending on the picture. I even saw some of Hirose Ayaka on a earlier picture. But most of the time, I would say she resembles Riho the most. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#33 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:25 AM

Saw her on Haro Sute today. Definitely looks like Kassa on that particular performance.

#34 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

I really liked her energetic dancing! At first I thought she was more of a stoic type but during the performance she shone  :w00t: ...Lookwise she's a mix of Kassa and young Rihoriho in my opinion (Why do we always compare new idols to ones we already know. It's a game we always play XD)

6DYNteh.png

#35 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

I think she's still very nervous which is understandable but she managed to show her real strong points in the performance. Also she must've made a good intial impression to be given one of the solo lines. Some of the new member performances have been dance only so the whole influx must have impressed them enough to trust with a full song, and Ichigo was one of the ones they trusted the most in that. I also like that her generation mates seem to be a overall very impressive, she'll have to work very hard to keep ahead of any of them.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#36 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:05 AM

She was truly cute yesterday! She was my favorite from new members!!!

#37 specktater

specktater

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:13 AM

She participated in Hina Fest and now the new Juice=Juice MV, I wonder if they're fast-tracking her for a debut.

#38 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

I'm always wary of thinking things like that, so many in the past were heavily used for things and never made it. But it's really good that they so quickly trust her ability.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#39 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:32 PM

:good:

Yamada%20Ichigo-705877.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫