• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#161 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 02:12 PM

YumeRiai have been helping the newbs in dance rehearsals. Kanatomo's graduation concert will not only be the first for Ichika, Risa and Kisaki, it will be J=J's first concert since Karin's graduation last December.

Attached Files

#162 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 10:57 PM

Nice to see the newbs bonding with their senpai.

Attached Files

#163 NirvanaRama

NirvanaRama

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 03:41 AM

Lurkette posted a translation of Riai's blog from today: (Original Japanese blog post / Lurkette's translation)

Most J=J blog posts get less than 1,000 likes on Twitter, so I was surprised to see this one get over 3,000 and was really curious about what she had to say.  After reading it, I'm glad she doesn't feel like she has to be really hyper 24/7.  I admit my image of her is as chaos personified, so I'm also looking forward to seeing her express herself in different ways.

#164 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 11:32 AM

Chaos is still as fair of a perception of Riai as any, for as unpredictable as she can be. A lot of fans have recently been comparing her to Sato Masaki or claiming that she's Maachan's successor in H!P, and I can also see a lot of similarities in personality or how they both circumvent some aspects of the typical idol image. It should just be fair in some of those comparisons to remember that Maachan could also often be seen as tired or melancholic as she was hyperactive.

As short as most of her blogs are, Riai occasionally can get pretty deep and introspective about herself or even her fellow H!P members when she isn't getting sidetracked by manga, anime, music, or whatever other form of escapism has her immediate attention on free days where she isn't sleeping for 12+ hours at a time. It's fun to note whenever she does or says anything silly, regularly plays off her clumsy injuries from constantly falling down, and how easily attached she can get to anyone that gives her even the smallest bit of reciprocal attention like when she started obsessing over Tomoko after one meaningful conversation and used a cute pet name for her right up until KanaTomo's illness started getting serious again, but the tone and seriousness that Riai uses in times of uncertainty will also cycle between either some type of optimistic nihilism or a naive confidence.

She's extremely talented vocally, shows exceptional personality even in how she instinctively deviates from choreography, and is a very unique individual, so I'm happy that people are taking notice and will undoubtedly get to see a lot more of her with a very central position in coming years.

#165 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 06:43 AM

Here is the video of the online signing event that she talked about in her blog. She still seems pretty animated here, I can see she's reacting to Ruru's aura a bit but she's still a bit off the hook here.

#166 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 04:05 PM

Glad to see Tako/Yafuzo are still giving us quality content.

https://youtube.com/...k?feature=share

#167 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 04:14 PM

I just love their shenanigans!

#168 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 06:32 PM

Is a scientific fact that YafuTako is one of the best  things ever happen to H!P. 

#169 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 05:49 PM

Speak of the devil..

#170 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 07:14 AM

Happy 17th birthday Riai-chan !!❤️❤️
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#171 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 12:31 AM

Yafuzo's feelings are hurt.

https://twitter.com/...F2jzTrUhvQ&s=19

#172 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 07 September 2023 - 06:58 PM

Guys, how come the most talented and insanely adorable member of all H!P has no comments for more than a year.  :(

Well, i'm here to say that she shines like a thousand suns every mirosecond of her FUNKY FLUSHIN vocal recording.

And i said it before and i say it again. Sometimes she is like a clone of Maa. Look how she sings, how she moves, the little dances, the reactions, the way she lives the music..

#173 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 October 2023 - 03:37 AM

Her notes are so perfect:

#174 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 12 October 2023 - 07:46 PM

She plays in a different league..

#175 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 03:45 AM

I think she chose the right song for her performance. She knows which genre suits her the most. It's not rock, it's not ballad. Her genre is either "cool" or jazzy

#176 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 March 2024 - 05:19 AM

Did Riai graduate from high school this year or last year.

Edit: It was this year

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2845550201.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users