Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 47th "Shoot Sign" (2017.03.15)

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:40 PM

Outfits for zakamichiakb song 

pvAIAAVg.jpg

personally, i like nogi's best haha

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#42 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

Shoot Sign full PV:

https://www.facebook...47871722184940/

>
(of stage48 thanks to poster)

#43 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:50 PM

CDTV Girl Fes - 2017.03.14 - Shoot Sign

>

#44 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:06 PM

First day on Oricon - 933,969

First day on Billboard - 1,199,657

http://www.billboard.../detail/48714/2

Quite good imo. I didnt think they would hit the million this time tbh.

#45 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

Day #2 on Oricon - 21,898

Total - 955,867

#46 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:02 PM

They may or may not get the 1M on Oricon (already got on Billboard, and after the Oricon rule change, this is all just a mess) but either way those are solid figures. 

#47 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:11 AM

Maybe better than Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#48 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:45 AM

The important thing for AKB singles is for them to keep crossing the million sales mark and racking up #1 weeklies correct? At 955k on Oricon after just 2 days it'll take 10-12 days tops for this one to do the former and it's already done the latter. It'd be a neat throwback to Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby if this also takes 2 weeks to cross the million sales mark on Oricon IMHO. And if it happens with Minegishi Minami's last single as well No Sleeves will be 3 for 3 at this. :lol:

Edit: Oricon day 3 figures and rank are in; #1 with 11,958.

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2017-03-16/

Total: 967,825

#49 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

^ I dont think Minegishi will center a graduation single

#50 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:32 PM

^I would be surprised if she didn't get to center her graduation single. She was never as popular as the rest of the 1st gen pushes, but kept getting pushed at the expense of girls with much more popularity than her year in & year out, and even with her scandal she never really stopped being babied/watched over with kind hands & eyes by management, so I would be more surprised if they didn't have her center her graduation single at this point than I would if they just had her in its Senbatsu (Media or 2nd/3rd/Back Row, Senbatsu at all is too good a bracket for this girl by now IMHO, but they've gone out of their way to include her many times already for her inclusion to surprise me) or more appropriately centering her graduation song as the main b-side.

#51 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:41 PM

^ .. well I think so ..
I mean like when is the last time AKB48 kept the same center for 3 single not counting senbatsu election result single ..?
They can't seem to make up their mind .. so if there is even a little good reason for them select someone in center .. they will do it ..

anyway .. I think they will hit 1 million for week 1 :)

#52 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

^^ Somehow I cant imagine management giving a center to her, but let's see what happens on ssk since No3b fans are planning to vote for her collectively. They could give her a pretty good position which could somehow justify her centering an A side.

I think that Miichan's graduation will be treated as 1st gen graduation more than about Miichan. Maybe bringing the graduates back again (for a B side hopefully). Whatever management is planning I have the feeling it will be executed poorly.

#53 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:23 PM

Nahh, she'll definitely get to center it solely because she is the last 1st generation member, and the last member from Aitakatta senbatsu remaining in the group. She could rank at 80th place and still be given a center a-side because it's Miichan, the longest serving AKB member to ever exist. That's a huge milestone. It would be rude to not give her that last hurrah. I don't think it will be a prominent center role though.

#54 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

Oricon day 4 figures and rank are in; #1 with 33,674.

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2017-03-17/

Total: 1,001,499

#55 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

whoa whoa whoa what is this 

i think it's very well understood that miichan is a background member of akb right now and i really doubt they would give her a center position for graduation. she's just kinda sticking it out until she finds something she wants to do. she also mentioned that last years ssk was going to be her last. 

#56 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

http://www.generasia...wiki/Shoot_Sign

Oricon 1st week rank and sales are in: #1 with 1,025,267.

#57 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:14 PM

1,293,597 according to Billboard http://www.billboard...s/detail/48964/

#58 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:43 PM

^That's a difference of 268,330 which in and of itself would still be enough to top Oricon for the week on most weeks within any given year. Also likely enough to top Billboard Japan on certain weeks. All's well that ends well.

#59 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:34 AM

whoa whoa whoa what is this 

i think it's very well understood that miichan is a background member of akb right now and i really doubt they would give her a center position for graduation. she's just kinda sticking it out until she finds something she wants to do. she also mentioned that last years ssk was going to be her last. 

she's a "non senbatsu member" yes, but she's not in the background. She had always been favored by management and gets pushed by them every opportunity they get to do so. And again, she's the last first gen member, not some back member from the 12th generation who has been stuck in the theater for 5 years. I would honestly be surprised if she doesn't at the very least, get a very prominent position in senbatsu, along with a concert and a delayed shindig where they say "one last hurrah" to her in every event she does for months before she graduates. 

#60 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:36 PM

^

Probably will take over a year to graduate, like Takamina and Kojiharu ^^; Oh well.

Nice sales!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users