Photo

Head Over Heels (9th gen fanfic)

Suzuki Kanon Sayashi Riho Sayasuzu PonPon Fukumura Mizuki Ikuta Erina 9th gen Morning Musume MaaDuu

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:06 PM

Your fic is really great after a hard day at work!

I like where all of this is going and the RihoxSayu relationship doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I find it pretty cool and naughty Sayu is always a win! :D

I read your post about pairings. I don't know for KanonxRiho since I didn't follow them much (I always thought Kanon considered Riho to be her best friend and nothing more) but I don't think Mizuki is in love with Sayashi. Sure she likes her a lot but more like a little awkward and annoying sister she has to protect. She quite dotes her but never hesitates to tease her too because Riho's awkward reaction are always fun. I might be wrong, of course, but I always saw their relationship that way.

Anyway, keep on the good work! I'm looking forward to read what'll happen next and thanks for introducing Ayumi! :good:

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#22 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

Thanks so much RihoRiho! I really appreciate your response! Luckily for you, I think you might like this chapter.

Sorry it took me so long for an update guys! But here it is! 

Chapter 4:

Theme song for this chapter: “30 Minutes” t.A.T.u.

Riho and Kanon are in the middle of a forest, sitting in a small open space where they can perfectly see the moon from below. Riho lies her head on her lap, staring up at Kanon with longing but unsure eyes. Kanon stares back at her, running her fingers through her hair. “Why didn’t you tell me that you were in love with me?” Riho asks as her voice drifts off. “Because...I was scared of what you would say...it felt like you were pursuing Ayumi...that you didn’t want me at all...I want you to see me as the girl you’d want to be with…” Kanon blushed and looked away from her ace’s eyes. Riho rose up from her lap to face her. She took her chin and turned it towards her face so their eyes will connect once again, “Kanon….you don’t have to feel like this...because...I’m in love with you too...it was you and I before, it’ll be you and I forever...”. “R-Really?” Kanon looked in shock. “Yes….I mean it...you’re a beautiful girl...you need to be more confident in yourself, and that’s when you will really shine…”. It was like the ace put her in a trance. She didn’t want to leave her side, so much that she couldn’t really move. The wind started to whirl greatly, making their hair flow along with it. The ace moved her hair from the left side of Kanon’s neck, feeling on the vein and the pulse that beat through like a drum. She gulped greatly, staring in hunger. “Riho-chan...why are you touching me like that..?” Kanon looked in confusion. Riho then pulled her close into her arms, sinking her teeth into her neck, leaving the younger to slowly pass out.

Kanon rose up quickly, panting as she rubbed her head and looked at the clock. It was only 3:30 in the morning. She picked up the supernatural esque book that laid beside her. She sighed and turned over, away from Riho’s face. She suddenly felt an arm wrap around her as lips began to press on the back of her neck, followed by soft moans. Her whole body froze for a moment. “Riho…?” Kanon whispered. She didn’t get an answer. She then turned, hoping to the heavens she wouldn’t end Riho’s dream by moving a little too much. To her surprise, it didn’t. Riho laid a kiss on her lips, still bound by the chains of slumber. Kanon kissed back, her hands creeping around the ace’s figure, pulling her close. “Your lips...they feel so good pressed against mine.” Riho whispered, getting slightly on top of her as her hands sloppily caressed the younger’s body. Kanon was in bliss. Her first kiss, planted by Morning Musume’s ace, Sayashi Riho. Sadly it didn’t last long as Riho woke up from her dream, finding Kanon beneath her, “Ka-KA-KANON-CHAN!?”. Kanon froze like a deer in headlights. Riho stopped as well, taking a good look at her green best friend. She noticed her shirt was halfway undone which instantly sent chills up her spine. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to breathe, leaving Kanon alone in the bed. She began to button to up her shirt when Erina flopped in the bed beside her, “Now I have to admit, I’ve never seen something so hot since Gakisan.”. Mizuki rose up and frowned at the comment. “I wonder what’s up with her? She’s never done anything like this in her sleep…” Kanon blushed, getting up to check on Riho. “She was probably dreaming about you in her sleep, haha. I wonder what you did to make her go off the deep end like that?” Erina chuckled as she got up and ruffled with her hair. “N-Nothing!...Riho..are you okay?” Kanon knocked on the door. “Y-Yeah...I’m fine...just go back to sleep...I’ll be there…” Riho called out from inside. Kanon shrugged it off and crawled back into bed. Riho sat in the corner of the bathroom, hugging her knees as she shivered.

The morning came by quickly and it was time to rehearse Sayumi’s graduation concert for the last time. The girls met on the stage to stretch before the first song: Tiki Bun. Ayumi watched Riho intently from afar, gazing and taking in every detail of the ace in her mind like a photograph. She gulped and walked toward Riho, sitting beside her. “Sayashi-san...are you okay? You don’t look good?” the older blue girl said, concerned. “Yeah...I’m fine...just had a bad dream last night..” the ace said. “Does it have to do with Shige-san’s graduation..?”. The ace froze for a second, feeling the weight of the word on her head. They had broken up a few days before so it wouldn’t be so hard during the actual event, but the feeling is still there. “Yes…I’m really gonna miss her ya know..?” Riho said as she went to tie her shoe. “Me too…” Ayumi paused for a moment, trying to find words to say before the moment slips through her fingers. “Duu, Sakura, and I are going to walk around town to cool off tonight, would you like to come with us?”. “Sure..why not?” Riho said as she stood up and looked at her.

“And there it is. Looks like it’s game on tonight.” Sakura said as she watched the two with Kanon. “Tell me how this is gonna get Riho into my arms?” “I set up the whole get together, Duu and Ayumi doesn’t know what’s going on. I knew Ayumi would ask Riho to come, I stalk and find out some info and you get your chance to stop it.” Sakura smiled evily. “This better work…” Kanon said. Sayumi then surprised Riho by hugging her from behind, “There goes my RihoRiho!”. Riho’s heart began to race as she slowly turned around towards her, “Sayumi..”. Ayumi’s expression started to droop, she reached out for Riho but was instantly dragged away by Erina. “See? Erina is trying to help as well. That should hold her off until it’s too late for her.” Sakura pulled Kanon into a side hug.

“Alright ladies, it’s time to start!” one of the staff manager’s said through the intercom. “Let’s make this a night no one will ever forget!”

(time skip)

The last, and hardest day of rehearsal has ended. The girls went to their dressing room to change. “Remember to keep your phone on hand okay? I don’t want you to miss anything.” Sakura turned up Kanon’s ringer and handed it to her. “Okay, have fun!” Kanon hugged Sakura, squeezing before parting. Sakura ran to catch up with the other three while Kanon went to grab her bag and head back to the hotel. She was suddenly stopped by Sayumi, “Kanon-chan...wanna walk to the hotel together? We haven’t talked in awhile, we should catch up~!”. Kanon, startled by the sudden gesture from Sayumi, couldn’t turn down an offer like this. Why not? She’s right. They don’t hang out much. “S-sure..” the younger stuttered out of her mouth, smiling softly, “Just let me get my bag.”. “Sure.” And with that, they walked out together.

Erina kabedoned Masaki out of nowhere, making Masaki jump. “I-Ikuta-san…” Masaki whimpered. “Hey Maachan...how about you and I go to a party tonight, it’s not far at all.” Ikuta examined the small girl in front of her, making any and every attempt to get back at Mizuki for liking Riho. “Why? This is a very unusual offer from you.” the younger raised her eyebrow, “Are you sure you want to dance with me?”. “Are you saying I won’t be able to keep up, little one?” “I’m not saying, I know.” “Well, challenge accepted, come with me.” Erina grabbed her hand and walked out, throwing her bag over her shoulder in a cool manner before locking eyes with Mizuki who looked on in curiosity. Erina turned her glare into a smirk before turning her head. “That was steamy.” Haruna crossed her arms and laughed. “Oh be quiet and let’s go.” Mizuki rolled her eyes and strutted out of the room.

Duu, Sakura, Ayumi, and Riho were walking the busy streets of Tokyo, talking, laughing, posting pictures on their blogs, having a good time. Ayumi locked arms with Riho while they walk, Riho didn’t seem to mind. Sakura quickly snapped a picture. “Ah, I love the sound and feel of the lively streets of Tokyo on a night out ya know?” Duu exclaimed. “Right? There’s so much stuff to do~! I wish we had all the time in the world to do em all..” Ayumi said. “We’re still young Ayumi, we actually kinda do.” Sakura reassured her with a fake smile. As they walk, they start to hear a really hot song with an amazing beat. (Raven Symone-Bump) They eventually see the crowd of people dancing and having fun in the around a big fountain. “We HAVE to go there.” Ayumi pointed at the crowd of people. Riho and Ayumi ran off together to the middle of the dance floor, leaving Sakura and Duu to catch up. “Uh oh, the dance machines are coming out tonight.” Duu chuckled. “Shall we dance?” Riho said, a smirk forming on her lips as she stares into her dance partner’s eyes mischievously. “As long as you can keep up.” Ayumi winked as she threw her hands up and rolled her hips. Riho happily took on the challenge, “They don’t call me the ace for nothing.” Riho spun quickly, her right foot stopping her when she made a full 360 before feeling on her body as she grinded the air. Ayumi started to sing along:

“Fat beat, I like to feel the drops.” They moved in slow motion when the drop happened, just like on TV, amazing the people around them, a couple of girls joined Ayumi on her side, forming a dance battle.

“DJ...never gonna stop.”

“The heat is on, turn it on some more. I knoooow~ what you’re waitin’ for.” Riho turned 180 degrees and flipped her hair as she turned to look at Ayumi.

Sakura and Duu watched on the side, Sakura snapping some more pics of the two on the dancefloor, slowly getting closer as the song nears it’s end. “You can just feel the tension in the air..” Duu mentioned, leaning against the counter. Ayumi turned around as Riho got too close for comfort as she held the older’s hips before grinding together.

Erina and Masaki enter the spot, looking around at all the dancing people, Erina forming a smirk on her face. Duu noticed the other two and looked over with a concerned face “What are they doing here?”. “Probably challenged each other to a dance-off or something.” Sakura enjoyed the drama that was about to ensue. “I’m gonna see what it’s abo-.” Duu started to say before Sakura stopped her. “Stay with me and just watch, I’m sure Maachan won’t start anything. Let it happen for a little while. You guys hang out too much anyway.” “No we don’t…” Duu turned up her lip. “Yes you do, a little space is needed in any relationship. Plus, I asked you to hang, you’re just gonna leave me here by myself?” Sakura looked up at her with doe eyes. “You’re right...sorry…” Duu leaned back on the counter as Sakura bit her bottom lip a little before turning to stalk the olders.

The ace pulled her dance partner into a spin-dip the second the song ended, followed by many applause from the people who formed a circle around them. Riho pulled Ayumi up to her feet as they laughed from excitement. “That was so much fun! I really needed that!” Riho huffed. “Well I’m glad we had this battle then. You seem to amaze me every time.” Ayumi smiled and gazed at Riho’s panting figure. Riho smiled but felt compelled to look into the crowd. She could’ve swore she saw Sayumi standing in the crowd, staring at her as the wind blew, as soon as someone passed in front of her, she was gone. “I’ll be right back.” Riho quickly disappeared into the crowd, leaving Ayumi there.. “D-Don’t go…”. Erina slipped up behind her, “Hey beautiful.” Ayumi quickly turned around, ready to fight, until she saw her senpai standing before her, “Ikuta-san! I told you not to scare me like that!”. “But it’s so fun seeing your cute expression, I can’t help myself.”

Masaki eventually found her way to Duu, leaving Sakura a way out to search for Riho. She eventually left the party once she found Riho wasn’t anywhere in sight. She eventually saw her sitting at a bench outside of a restaurant by herself. She sat down in front of her, trying to look concerned. “Riho, why did you leave?” Sakura asked. “I just wasn’t feeling too good.” Riho looked to the side, slouching. “But you looked like you were having so much fun with Ayumi, I even felt a little spark between you two.” “A spark? What does that mean?” “Well...it seems like you like each other.” Sakura leaned in. “Me liking Ayumi? She’s cute and all but we’ve never gone that far, in fact, I’ve never even thought about it until just now.” the ace said. “Okay, well that still doesn’t explain why you would just up and disappear on us, you never really do that.” “I’m...just having a hard time about tomorrow okay….? I hate that this will be the end of Morning Musume as we know it..” “You’re gonna miss Sayumi huh..” “Especially…” Sakura took in a deep breath, “I understand how you feel...I will miss Sayumi as much as you will. All of us will...but we can’t stay Morning Musume ‘14 forever. There’s always change, and at least Sayumi will get to rest.”. Riho stood up, “Thanks Sakura, but I’m getting pretty tired...I’m gonna head back to the hotel..tell the others I said goodnight…” and with that, she turned to walk home. Sakura squinted her eyes at the ace, but shrugged and got up to meet the others. The streets started to get more empty as it was nearing 11:00 at night, Riho put in her headphones to listen to a particular song she liked: 30 minutes.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Out of time to decide.
Do we run? Should I hide

For the rest of my life?

Kanon sat on her bed, looking at all of the pictures they took together, how happy they were, opening her mouth to sing:

Can we fly? Do I stay?

We could lose...we could fail…

In the moment it takes

To make plans or mistakes.

30 minutes, a blink of an eye.

30 minutes to alter our lives.

30 minutes to make up my mind…

30 minutes to finally decide!

30 minutes to whisper your name…

30 minutes to shoulder the blame.

30 minutes of bliss.

30 lies.

30 minutes to finally decide!

To decide...To decide. To decide. To decide. To decide.

To decide....To decide. To decide. To decide…

Even though the members didn’t want it to, the next morning came quickly. They got up bright and early for the big event: Michishige Sayumi’s graduation. They all rode by a small bus made just for the members and arrived to the scene on time. They did the usual vocal and dance warm-up before splitting off for a break. Sayumi went to a quiet room to think about her time in Morning Musume, the surrealness of it all. She stared outside of the window from up high, watching her dedicated fans line up, even if the event isn’t until 7 hours later. She suddenly heard the door open and close, foots softly stepping closer to her, then the sudden warm arms creeping around her waist. “Thank you...for showing me the world of possibilities I think I couldn’t achieve, for being there for me when things got tough, for making me laugh when I wouldn’t budge, for being a wonderful leader….for being mine…I wish you didn’t have to go...God knows I’ve begged for every possible way to make you stay. It hurts to know that I won’t be sharing the stage with you anymore...I’m going to miss you lots...and I know it’ll be time to move on but I want to say this before you leave for good...I love you..” the ace whimpered into the back of her neck. “RihoRiho...truth is, I don’t want to leave...but I have to...if I could...I would love to be yours forever...but I can’t…” Sayumi turned to look at the broken ace before her, she held her by the shoulders. “You’re young Riho...you and I were forbidden in the first place because of our age difference. You will find someone your own age who will love and cherish you more than I ever did...and she’s probably waiting for you right now...so please don’t cry...I hate to see you like this…” the older took her into her arms, tightly, “I love you too…”. Kanon watched the two through the window in the door, a tear fallen from her eye at the realization of what’s going on, the secret that her best friend has been holding from her. Her heart silently broke again and again for too long, “It’s time for a change..” she thought.

Sa….ya….shi…

(to be continued)

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#23 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

Wow! What a thrill, reading the new chapter! I'm loving the different situations you're setting the Musumes up in. I'm also really liking how you're bringing out the naughtiest side of many of the girls; we don't see it very often,  :whistle:  especially how the 9kis seem to be on top of it all.

Damn, PonPon are getting vicious!  :mellow: Maybe it's just my deluded mind, but I somehow get the feeling if something like this happened in real life, they'd pretty much react in the same way. I'm also loving Sakura's calculating mastermind... mind! :P

Expectedly, poor Sukki's having it worst. I'm really rooting for her!  :omg:  And again, maybe it's just me but I do get the impression than even to this day, many Musumes enjoy toying around with Daishi's emotions. :c11:

Oh and I must say, your musical "queues" are spot on! I played the songs while I was reading, when you introduced them, and they do make for an even more enjoyable experience. You have very fine taste. :good:

#24 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:02 AM

Thank you! I try to make it spicy!

Erina would definitely be the one to try this! I always feel like between the two, Erina would be the one to get mad at Mizuki first.

Thank you also! I always listen to certain songs that fit the theme of the chapter. It helps me know where I want go with it.

Hopefully now that I have a bit more Time, I'll be able to post the next chapter soon! Stay tuned!

#25 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:47 AM

Thank you for this new great chapter kagamineDaisy! :good:

I was a little sad that Sayu broke with Riho but you wrote it well and it gives Ayumi a chance :ph34r: I love their dance battle by the way! Hope to read more SayaIshi moments ^-^

Keep on the good work miss! ;)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#26 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:26 PM

Thank you! The dance battle has to be my favorite part as well!

#27 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:47 AM

I love this chapter! I hope that Zukki is able to confess to Riho soon. :unsure:

Also loving the Suberizu moments and everything!  :good:

That dance battle was great too. ^_^

I can't wait to read the next chapter! ^-^

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#28 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:50 AM

Thank you Ambenya! 

I'm back guys! I almost gave up on this story, as I didn't have any ideas on how to go on, but I didn't wanna leave any readers out in the cold forever. So here I am!

I hope everyone enjoys! 

Chapter 5(Part 1): Caught in a lie…

Theme song for this chapter: Dark Paradise by Lana Del Ray

Kanon ran away from the door that led to the ace and leader intimately hugging and into another room down the hall where she found Sakura playing on her phone. Sakura quickly turned to find a Kanon quickly closing the door and then falling to her knees while sobbing. “Kanon-chan! What’s wrong?”. Kanon took a few deep breaths before gathering her thoughts together, “It’s...it’s Riho...she was dating….Michishige Sayumi all of this time..”. Sakura’s face turned into surprise and a bit of disgust with the situation, “What!?!”. “Yes...they just broke up a few minutes ago..how could she keep this from me..?”
Kanon chan buried her face in her hands. Sakura wrapped her arms around the older girl, still trying to process the whole situation. “Shige-san and Sayashi-san huh...so that’s why she was extra depressed the night we went out..” “And...that could be also why she would sneak out in the middle of the night...to see her..how could I be so stupid?..” Sakura soon got a text from Duu that it is time to put on costumes.

“We have to go back and get ready, the concert is starting soon. We’ll definitely talk tonight, just avoid Riho for now..okay?” Sakura reassured Kanon. Kanon nodded in response and wiped her tears.

They two arrived at the dressing room where the others were already dressed and fixing their makeup. They quickly caught up to speed with the others. Erina walked over to Kanon and sat beside her. “So I found out that Shige-senpai was dating Riho...almost walked in on them..”. “I found out as well..I don’t even want to see her face right now, not ever...I just want to run..” Kanon said in a melancholy tone. “I know...I’m still in shock that she didn’t even tell any of us what was going on…”. “I just want to know how long were they together, how long was I being fooled…”. Kanon then saw Sayumi and Riho enter in the room from the mirror’s reflection. She was already on the brink of crying again. “We should have a 9ki meeting after all of this is over...I’m disappointed in the both of them, especially Sayumi...let’s do our best tonight.” Erina reached out to hug Kanon, the younger accepted and hugged back. Erina then got up and walked out.

(time skip)

It was almost time for MM’14 to enter the stage. It just sunk in that it would be the last time Sayumi would join them on stage, and at this point, a few of the members were glad about it. They all gathered around for the famous hoorah, each person putting their hand on top of the others’. Riho looked over at Kanon who was on the other side of the circle, leading Kanon to avoid it the look away.

What’s up with her…?

I can’t wait to for this to be over…

“Ikimasshoi!” the girls raised their hands to the roof and began to clap before making their way to the stairs. The intro music started to play as the girls were waiting on the floor to rise to the stage. Riho walked over to Kanon, who looked on in deep thought, “Hey.” “Hey…” “Are you okay?” “Yeah...just nervous…” Riho rested her hand against Kanon’s shoulder before slowly gliding it down her arm and into her hand, “Let’s do our best tonight, okay?”. Kanon’s heart began to drop the longer the ace’s hand lingered on her skin, “Sure!”. The older smiled to her. The floor began to rise and the girls hurried to their positions, the crowd roared in the stands, anticipating the main event. The girls knew that it was going to be a night that they never would forget.

-time skip-

Throughout the whole concert, Sayumi and Riho were exchanging glances, whether they had to pass each other in formation or not. Sayumi finally took the chance to kiss Riho on live TV, not caring about the possible scandals that would occur, she didn’t care what anybody said for that matter, after all, it was her graduation night. Riho couldn’t even finished her line as her cheeks turned red. It also sent chills in her body as she fought so hard to hold her tears back from the memories. Kanon bit her lip to hide the pain that hit her heart and turned to share a glance at Sakura. Sakura knew, and returned her gaze as her eyes were wide from shock.

-time skip-

The concert ended and the girls were invited to an H!P exclusive party to officially send off Sayumi. The girls arrived by bus and proceeded to step off. The realized the festivities were in an open area, outside by the lake. The setup is similar to a carnival, with entertainers, loud music, and string lights. The girls split off into small groups. Haruna and Mizuki locked arms and strolled together. MaaDuu expectedly ran forth into the crowd. Ayumi looked over to Riho, reaching out for her arm to hold on to, when Erina yanked her by the hand and ran, “Erinnnnaaaa! I’m gonna kill you!” she screamed in response. Sayashi intertwined her fingers with Sayu’s, looking up at her with a soft, longing expression. Sayu nodded and smiled sweetly, instantly taking her up on her offer to be together. Only Kanon and Sakura were left.

After socializing with many of the H!P staff, Haruna and Mizuki decided to sit down in a secluded space, away from the prying ears. “Haaa...I’m so tired…” Mizuki sighed as she slumped in her chair. “Yeah, today has been crazy. I can’t believe Sayumi will be gone by tomorrow morning…” Haruna twiddled her thumbs with a slightly sad expression. “I can…” Mizuki thought in her head “I’m just glad we have tomorrow off...I think I’m gonna stay in..”. “Ya know...I find it weird how Michishige-san just kissed Sayashi-senpai out of the blue like that…” Haruna looked on into the crowd. “I don’t find it surprising at all, considering how they **** a few days ago. Haruna instantly turned her head to Mizuki, her virgin ears took a shot from what she just heard, “Are you serious?!”. “I didn’t tell you? They did, I heard thumping sounds and decided to go check out the source of the sound, and to my surprise, I heard them, whispering, making sinful sounds. I hated every second of it, but my body wouldn’t move to open the door, to this day, I still don’t know why…” The pink princess grimaced. “What the hell…” Haruna covered her mouth as she felt her heart broke into pieces. She loved Sayumi more than anyone in the world, but she was too scared to say anything for fear of rejection, she couldn’t believe someone beat her to it. “How long has this been going on?” Haruna’s tone became dark and deeper than her usual high-pitch. “I have no idea. I found out the night I caught them.” Mizuki got up and sighed, “And to think Sayashi was mine for sure…looks like I’ll have to try harder.” she walked into the crowd towards the dancing crowd, leaving Haruna there. Haruna decided to find Sayu to express her feelings, as she couldn’t bare the overflowing pain that washed over her.

Meanwhile, Sayumi and Riho got away from the crowd a bit, to spend the little bit of time they had left before the inevitable dawn. They sat down by the lake and looked up at the stars and the full moon that showered them with their light. “The night is so young and beautiful...and peaceful…” Sayumi said, finally breaking the silence. “Yeah...I really enjoyed the concert, and this afterparty...but the one thing I’m gonna sorely miss is you..” Riho said, gazing at her older lover with loving eyes. “Aww...I’m gonna miss you so much RihoRiho...your smile, your laugh, your humor...your eyes...your everything..” a depressed expression fell upon Sayumi’s small face. Riho grabbed her hands to comfort her, “Please don’t look at me like that, it’s hard enough that I have to stay strong...you’re gonna make me cry all over again…” her voice became shaky and a little stern. “I’m sorry...it’s just….it hit me harder now...I made a song that I want you to hear...please listen.” Sayumi sat on her knees as she never broke eye contact with the ace. “Of course, love…” the younger smiled in return.

All my friends told me I should move on…

I’m lyin in the ocean singing your song…

“Aaaaaaahhhh~...”

That’s how you sang it.

The ace’s lips parted as she continued the gaze, gripping her hands tighter.

Loving you forever,

Can’t be wrong.

Even if I’m not here,

Won’t move on.

“Aaaaaaaahhh~”

That’s how we played it…

Sayumi rose to her feet as she broke the gaze they shared and instead, focused on the moving water that rippled the moon’s reflection. Riho got up and decided to sing:

And there’s no remedy for memory,

Your face is like a Melody.

It won’t leave my head…

Your soul is haunting me,

And telling me that everything is fine…

But I wish I was dead.

Sayumi’s eyes widened as she realized that the ace knew the lyrics to her song, confused as to how she knew. She pushed that thought out of her head and continued singing as Riho wrapped her arms around her waist. Sayumi’s eyelids closed.

Every time I close my eyes…

It’s like a dark paradise….

No one compares to you,

I’m scared that you won’t be waiting on the other side..x2

Sayumi then broke from the younger’s hold and gave her a nod, the ace took this as a green light to form a freestyle dance. The ace twirled the former leader before meeting chest to chest and face to face. Sayumi then rose her leg against the Riho’s hip, Riho held her leg as Sayu whipped her hair back with her head while holding on to her shoulders. Riho examined every little vein in her neck as she did this, enjoying that this dance stimulated her desire for her.

I don’t wanna wake up from this tonight…

Sayumi slowly lowered her head to meet eyes with the ace since she noticed that she did not continue the song. Riho then pulled her close and kissed her hard.

-to be continued-

#29 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

Wow, that was even more tense and spicy that I had anticipated... :blink: Very good way to add even more layers to all the inevitable drama surrounding Sayu's departure. Makes me remember what a big shake-up it was, and such a hard status quo change, making 2015 a weird year for MoMusu. I wonder how many things were going on behind the scenes in real life then.

Anyways, thanks for not abandoning your readers! ^_^ As the author, you are at complete liberty to write all you want at your own pace and to share exactly what you decide, of course, but as a follower of the story, I REALLY want to see where this is going. :w00t: I'll wait patiently for the next chapter, though it might be a bit hard since that was quite the beautiful and bittersweet ending.

#30 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:59 PM

Thank you very much for your review!  I just got my new laptop last night so it won't crash mid-editing!

I'm also FINALLY working on a video to advertise for the story! Stay tuned!7

#31 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:23 AM

Love it!  :wub:

But it seems like things are about to go downhill for everyone. :(

I like that Eripon is trying to be helpful for Zukki and it seems that her target is still Ayumi! :good:

Poor Zukki finding out about Sayu and Riho that way. :sob:

I wonder what will happen now that Sayu left. :whistle:

And I understand needing to take your time since I have to for my writing do to just life in general. :blush:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#32 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:24 PM

Thank you Ambenya! I'm happy that you love it ! 

I realized how much life takes you in an upswing and before you know it, 3 months have past! I'm going to incorporate more Suberizu in the story. Also, I have made a video to tribute Sayasuzu on the first page. Hope you guys like that too!

#33 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

I love SayuxRiho pairing! And I'm glad that Ayumi finally decided to chase her ace!

Thanks for this update! :)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#34 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:43 AM

Thank you RihoRiho! Part two is going to focus more on the other members! Stay tuned!

#35 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:22 AM

Chapter 5 (Part 2):

Theme song: No secrets- No secrets

“SAYUMIIIII!” Haruna screamed from the top of her lungs, her heart breaking into pieces from the sight of Riho and Sayumi kissing by the lake. She ran and searched everywhere in the festivities but couldn’t find them until this moment. She found them doing what she prayed to the heavens not to happen. Sayumi and Riho immediately parted bodies from each other, both looked shocked, Riho is slightly irritated. “Haruna-chan..?” Sayumi said in a shaky voice, her heart dropping at the sight of Haruna’s broken expression. “Why did you do this to us...to me!? You went behind our backs and did this...all of this time...I should’ve known something was wrong…” she glared at the two across from her. Sayumi took a step closer, slowly but surely reaching her hand to touch her head. Haruna wanted to refuse her, to push her away, but she longed so much to be touched by her that she stood still, her expression still apparent. “I’m so sorry Haruna...I didn’t want to hurt you like this…” Sayumi whispered in a sorrowful tone as she felt moved her hair out of her teared up face. “I loved you so much Michishige-san...so much...I was there when you felt alone and you were crying….I thought you would notice my efforts...but to see you here….with Riho..” Haruna turned her death glare to  the ace.

Mizuki and Ayumi watched from nearby trees, Mizuki smirking at the drama while Ayumi looks unaffected, knowing this was happening all along from their strange behaviours. “Ya know...I know what you want Ayumi..”Mizuki whispered. “And do you think I want?” Ayumi whispered back, sounding nonchalant. “Riho...I know you want her...I see the way you look at her...and it looks like you know I want her too..” Mizuki kept her eyes on the three by the lake. Ayumi paused before answering, “Looks like you caught me…”. “Let’s make a deal...since Riho is still wrapped up in Sayumiland, let’s shake her out of that together...let’s get her to focus on us more...and you know what I mean by that…” Mizuki slowly turned her head to Ayumi, looking completely serious, holding her hand out for a handshake to seal the deal. Ayumi hesitated at first, but how else would it completely work….she didn’t believe she could do all of this on her own, besides, she could use Mizuki and learn a few charming tricks from her and then snatch Riho when the time is right. That sounded like a damn good idea. Ayumi firmly grasped the Princess’ hand. Mizuki smiled devilishly…

“I should go…” Riho ran off towards the festival to find Kanon. “Rih-” Sayumi started to call out to her before Haruna stepped in front of her view. “Kiss me…”  Haruna grabbed her waist. “W-What? Haruna no…” Sayumi blushed from her sudden bold gesture. “I said...###### kiss me….kiss me like you kiss her.” Haruna leaned in too close for comfort, which made Sayumi back up every time the younger took a step closer. “Just one kiss Sayumi..” Haruna groaned under her breath. “NO” Sayumi finally pushed her away, sending Haruna to glare at her wide-eyed. “YOU BITCH” she screamed at the top of her lungs and she felt anger take over her whole body as she pushed Sayumi into the lake, earning a scream from Sayumi before hitting back first into the lake. Haruna realized what she done and started crying before looking around and running away into the woods, exactly where Mizuki and Ayumi were hidden. Sayumi finally sat up in the water, crying her heart out. Her world was breaking apart by the second.

Kanon and Sakura sat in a two seat table across from each other by the dance floor. “I think I like Duu…” Sakura muttered from her lips as she twiddled her thumbs, earning a shocked” WTF” look from Kanon, “Really? This is sudden.” “Yeah well..I’ve always had a little crush on her...it’s just...Masaki-san….she had her since day one…”. “So what are you planning to do about this?” “Well...I got Duu to stay with me when we hung out at that party…I don’t know, I think she likes me too….” “And what makes you think that?” “Well lately...we have had awkward moments. She stares at me a lot now...and she shared some secrets that I never thought she would reveal to me.” “So you think because she stares at you and she confides in you, that she likes you? If that’s the case, I like you too.” Kanon chuckled. Sakura rolled her eyes, trying to hide her smile, “I don’t know...I just hope she does.” she looked into the crowd to find Masaki and Duu on the outskirts of the dance floor, intertwining their fingers together as they dance to the fast paced beat. She sighed as Kanon looked in their direction. “What I wouldn’t give to be the one in her arms right now, dancing with her…” Sakura whispered under her breath. “I dunno Sakura, they look pretty close for you to break in that, besides, isn’t there anyone else you like?” Kanon made a meh face. “Hmm...I’ve had my eyes on Ikuta-san, but she’s tied up in drama right now...I don’t wanna bother her with that.” “Now that would be interesting if you two got together.”Kanon chuckled before spotting Riho standing at the table, it was written all over her face that she was hiding something and needed Kanon to make her feel better like always. Kanon’s smile dropped at she looked at Sakura. Sakura’s eyes widened as she shrugged. “Kanon, please..talk to me..it’s very important..” Riho’s voice shook as the words hesitated greatly to escape her mouth “in private please…”. Kanon got up and followed Riho into a secluded place in between the trees.

“What the ###### are you guys doing here?”

Haruna stood before the girls after hiding in the trees with them. “Wow Haruna...I didn’t know you get this crazy when you’re in love…” Mizuki snickered. “Does it look like I’m playing around right now?” Haruna glared at her senpai. “Look, we won’t tell anyone what we saw...promise.” Ayumi whispered loudly. “We actually made a deal with each other, we want to know if you’re willing to participate…” Mizuki looked at Ayumi, then at Haruna. “What is it?” “Well...we know that you like Michishige-san...both of us like Riho...we want to make them hate each other and anyone else that tries to get in our way..everyone wins.” Haruna paused for a moment, this does sound like a good idea. “Fine..as long as nobody knows what I did to Sayumi…” and with that, they sealed it with a handshake. “Let the games begin...shall we?” Mizuki ran off, deeper into the woods, grabbing Haruna’s hand. Ayumi tried to catch up but ended up tripping over a log. “Girls...wait!” she called out. By the time she got up, they were already gone. She sighed greatly, now only having to depend on herself to find her way out, she started to wander.

“That’s everything...I swear...”

“It’s about time you admitted this...I already knew…”

The response surprised the ace, the wind started to blow through their hair, filling the silence of their long pause.

“Y-You-” “Yes I knew...I caught you two kissing in that room earlier today...I suspected it before hand...but that was confirmation…” Kanon looked away with a firm tone. “I’m sorry...I know I should’ve told you, I wanted to...but I couldn’t…” Riho looked at her with pleading eyes. “Why couldn’t you...I thought I was your best friend...we made a promise that we would tell each other everything...but this secret is too big for me to easily forgive.” Kanon wouldn’t look her in the eye. “If I told you, you would think differently of me for dating an older girl...and I think that you have been keeping stuff from me as well…” Riho’s tone also sounded hurt. “If I ever did, it was never as big as THIS.” Kanon turned around to look at her, now irritated that the ace tried to turn this around on her. “Ever since we had that Saturday off, you’ve been acting weird. You’ve even been talking to Sakura more than you talk to me, what’s that about?” Riho took a step closer, her scolding tone became apparent. “I talk to her because I can never catch you by yourself anymore. You seemed so depressed and busy taking a mouthful of Usa-chan Peace to even notice me!” “Oh really? So you send Sakura to spy on me to find out what’s going on then?”.....Kanon paused, her eyelids flickering. “Yeah, I know that was a set up, I don’t know what for. It’s not like I’m cheating on you or whatever, we aren’t even together.” the ace’s eyebrows knit together. “Since when does this turn back around on me? You were dating SAYUMI behind EVERYONE’S backs!” Kanon’s voice became louder. “And I’m SORRY...I  don’t know what spell she had over me but..I had to be with her...even if it was in secret...even if for a little while…” “So you wouldn’t care to betray my trust for her?” “But that’s also the thing! I felt torn up about keeping it from you because you ARE my best friend…”. Kanon tried to fight her tears back but one escaped down her cheek. “Kanon-chan…” “I have to go…” Kanon started to turn away, but Riho grabbed her arm and yanked her closed to her body.  “Why are you crying…?” “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU…I’m IN LOVE with you...” the words escaped her mouth so fast that it took her a second to realize what she did. Riho looked into her eyes in shock, still holding her arms. “I fell in love ever since I first saw you….did you ever notice the things I’ve done for you? I was too much of a coward to tell you…” Kanon looked away, wishing a train hit her right on the spot. “So the spark we felt in the karaoke room...it was real…” “Eh..?” “You felt it too...Kanon-chan I….thought it was just you being kind to me...I’m so sorry I didn’t…” she paused. Kanon slowly met with her serious and broken eyes, noticing her hand was placed upon the back of her hair. “You broke my heart, I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive you.…”. Riho didn't respond and instead, leaned in….their lips almost touching. Kanon blushed and closed her eyes, not knowing this sudden gesture of the ace. “Is she really going to kiss me?” she thought in her head. Next thing she knew, she felt the cold wind, which forced her eyes open. Riho was gone…

Secrets (secrets) are no fun..

Secrets (secrets) hurt someone…

Let me tell you how it all began.

A little secret got out of hand.

Sakura eventually hung out with Maa and Duu on a sofa, Masaki sitting on top of Duu’s lap. Sakura fake smiled at the two being so smitten over each other. She then took out a pen and decided to draw her and Duu being together one day, kissing. She started imagining the scene and thus sung in her head:

I ran into her just by chance..

At this party we were talking then we started to dance ..

The music banging' then she leaned in CLOSE..

My mind is telling' me that I should go (but I stayed)

Sayumi slowly crawled out of the lake and laid on her back on the grass:

In a moment of weakness…(A MISTAKE)

But I kept it a secret…

Riho ran through the woods until she felt she was alone again, staring up at the full moon in the sky:

OHHHHH! Soon enough I found,

Secrets have a way of getting out!

Cross my heart and hope to die!

I swear these lips will never tell another lie.

If you could love me like you did before.

I PROMISE:

If you'll just come to me,

I swear no secrets, no deceit.

I'll be your angel oh so sweet,

No secrets will I keep!

(Look in my eyes and it’s there that you see it…)

It's been two weeks since my confession...

And still she's not back in my arms…

(My love for you is the truth cause my heart keeps no secrets...)

Heaven just give me a sign; tell me her heart is still MINE!

-to be continued-

#36 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:36 AM

Bump.

#37 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:32 AM

This is super interesting- the way you write with intended music is fascinating. I'm going to have to read the whole thing once i have more time :)

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#38 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

Thank you very much. :)

#39 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:54 AM

Chapter 6: “Its so unfair” by Shiloh

It has been a few months since Sayumi left and the twelfth gen joined. Ogata Haruna, a tall pale girl who loved ice skating, who also had an affinity for Riho. Nonaka Miki, a girl who came from the US and wanted to show off her English speaking skills, though she also had a mysterious aura about her. Makino Maria, the most popular, pretty girl who crushed hard on Sayumi and secretly looked up to Kanon. Last but not least, Haga Akane, the new youngest member who is obsessed with Haruka. The four girls seemed to mesh well with some of the older members, but it worried Kanon and Masaki the most since they have more competition for their lovers/crushes.

During dance practice, Kanon sprained her ankle and was not able to perform in the Hello Project Winter concert or dance in any of the new Mv’s, she got scolded harshly for it and was instead replaced with Karin from JJ. Kanon went home to her parents to heal her ankle and recover, which gave her a lot of time to think about what she was going to do next. On a late Tuesday afternoon, she laid on her bed, facing the ceiling, listening to a song Riho sang solo on, when suddenly she got a call from Sakura, she quickly picked up the phone.

“Hey Sakura, what’s up?” “Nothing much, I just wanted to check on you. How are you feeling, have you healed yet?” “Yeah, actually I have, I should be back in two days.” “Oh good! Did you do as planned with your weight as well?” “Oh you know I did, I actually lost fifteen pounds.” Kanon said as she got up to look in the mirror of the new girl she was transforming into. She smiled as a tear shed from her cheek. “Omg! I can’t wait to see you walk into that door for the Sukatto my Heart shooting!” Sakura squealed into the phone. Kanon turned away from the mirror as an evil smirk formed on her lips, “So tell me, what’s going on over there? Did anything change since I left?” “Well….It seems like the Mizuki and Ayumi are planning something for Riho…I overheard them talking during practice about coming onto her or something. Even that Haruna girl is acting a bit flirty with her. Riho is aloof to all of this of course, but honestly Suzuki-san, it won’t matter once you come back, you and I are gonna get together before the shoot and make you up, all Riho will ever be able to look at is you.” Sakura explained. Kanon clenched her fists throughout, but loosened up when she imagined the look on Riho’s face when she spots her new figure, “She will regret ever kissing Mizuki…”.

-time skip-

Even though Ogata Haruna is a beauty, she also was always a shy girl who didn’t make many friends, not until she met Nonaka Miki during the auditions, they became close in no time. Miki found out that Haruna had a big crush on Riho, she talked about her all the time. Haruna found it hard to strike a conversation with Riho while alone, since Riho always seemed swept up between Mizuki and Ayumi, the two most popular girls after Riho in the group. “Haruna...Haruna...snap out of it.” Miki snapped in front of her face, taking Haruna out of her trance on Riho during dance practice. “Sorry…” “At this point, you might as well talk to her.” “HA, like I could just go up to my senpai like that.” “Sayashi-san is actually not that hard to talk to. New friends are always welcome with her.” “We’ll see about that…”

“Okay girls, start from the top,” the dance instructor said. The beginning of Sukatto My Heart played after the girls got in their positions, it wasn’t that long until Haruna couldn’t keep up and ended up tripping over her feet. “Are you okay?” a voice called out to her, a voice so very familiar. She then saw a hand reaching out to her. She quickly looked up and there she was, the girl most precious to her standing there. Her eyes widened as she looked up in awe, quickly taking her hand and standing up, “I’m okay. Thank you so much.”. Riho smirked in a cool way. Ayumi glared at Haruna’s back, instantly picking up on her nervous nature. After all, that’s how Ayumi acted towards Riho in the beginning. “Hey Riho...can we hang today for lunch tomorrow?” Haruna blurted out before covering her mouth. Riho laughed a bit at her sudden question, “Sure, haha.” “O-Okay!” Haruna said in a yessir manner. Sakura took out her phone to snap a shot of them talking, “Bingo.”.

It was almost dusk, all of the girls changed into their regular clothes and started heading out of the dressing room until only Haruka and Masaki were left in there.

“I HATE YOU HARUKA! WE’RE OVER!”

“Are you sure you mean that? This is literally the third time we broke up. After this, there’s no going back.”

“OH I MEAN IT! I’ve stood by too long watching you frolick around with those other girls. Sometimes I even wonder if you still love me.”

“Masaki I can’t be with you all the time. I have friends that I don’t even get to hang out with because you always want my time.”

“Well some of those friends turned into more than that.”

Sakura pressed her ear against the door to listen in, smirking at every word exchanged. She jumped as soon as she heard something break, leading to footsteps running toward the door. She quickly hid around the corner as Masaki ran out, silently sobbing, leaving Haruka standing at the door to watch her run. Sakura quietly slipped from behind the corner, “Kudo-san?”. Haruka let out a deep sigh and turned around, slightly glaring at Sakura. She swore she saw the orange girl’s eyes turn a bit red, putting chills down her spine. “Are you okay?” she slowly approached the older girl, taking her hand without breaking any eye contact. Haruka remained silent, watching the worried young girl in front of her. Sakura held on to her hand tight, leading out of the building.

“Knock Knock…” Erina heard the knock while watching tv and got up to answer the door. “Masaki..?” “Ikuta-san...are you alone right now?” Masaki said in a soft, teary tone. “Yeah, why?” “Can I come in?” “Umm sure…” Erina stepped aside to let her in. Masaki slowly stepped in, looking around silently. “There’s something wrong. Spill.” The older locked the door and crossed her arms, not wanting to waste anymore time. “Haruka and I broke up again.” Masaki sat herself down on the couch. “For what this time?” “We’re drifting apart...she doesn’t like hanging out with me anymore...I can feel it..it’s like I’ve become a burden for her.” “Did you ever stop to think that you can come across as very needy and spoiled, especially to Haruka. You down her when you don’t get what you want.” “No I don’t!” Masaki raised her voice a little bit. Ikuta came back at her louder “YES you do.” “....Well she never talked to me about it until today….and she said it so harshly. I couldn’t help but get so angry...” tears started streaming down the younger’s face “I ended it right then and there...I’m starting to regret it…”. Erina slowly took her into her arms. “I’m sorry I even came here, I’m just rambling and taking my grief out on you.” Masaki pulled away to look into the older’s eyes. Erina was honestly shocked that Masaki would apologize like that. It wasn’t Masaki’s thing at all, in fact, she looked very matured in this moment. “Nah, it’s okay…”. After a long pause, Masaki kissed her lips, unable to stop herself. “No….Masaki stop...we can’t do this…” Erina tried pulling away. “Please….just let me kiss you, I just want to forget about everything...help me forget..before I do something even more dangerous..”. Erina thought about it for a little bit, weighing the pros and cons in her head. Masaki was right though, when she’s angry, she does outlandish stuff just to get attention and the group did not need any more negative attention than they already get. “...Just this once...and then you’re out of here. Okay?” “Promise….” Masaki smirked as she jumped on Erina’s hips, knocking her down.

Riho put closed her notebook of homework inside, letting out a small sigh. She got up and turned on her bluetooth radio and connected her phone to it. She began to play “It’s so unfair” (). The ace then fell back on her bed, looking up at the ceiling as her mind started to drift off. She was started to miss her best friend, Kanon.

“To be able to be unstoppable when together, to only have them on your mind, wanting to be with them all the time, it’s something I truly admire from their relationship…”

Kanon’s face lit up, “I feel the same way Riho-chan….there’s actually something I want to tell you..”.

“Hm? What is it?” Riho locked eyes with her.

“I-..”

---

She was going to confess to me….wasn’t she? Riho widened in her eyes when she realized...all this time she stood by her, not telling her how she really felt, watching Riho getting pursued by other girls. She held her stomach and bit her lip, it was like she felt all of Kanon’s pain. She pulled out her phone and started to text Kanon.

‘I hope all is well. Goodnight.” was all she could muster up to send. Riho set in her mind to talk to Kanon about everything properly when she gets back. She then turned over to go to sleep.

It’s so unfair….the things you do…

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users