Photo

Head Over Heels (9th gen fanfic)

Suzuki Kanon Sayashi Riho Sayasuzu PonPon Fukumura Mizuki Ikuta Erina 9th gen Morning Musume MaaDuu

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:49 AM

12627927_539145799592425_1579433002_n.jpg

9th_gen_morning_musume_by_kagaminedaisy-

(Hello all who's reading this. This is my first H!P fanfic that I'm doing so there will be rough patches in the mix. I decided to write this fanfic because I've always liked Ninth gen more than any others before I realized it, especially the pairings within it. ((Sayasuzu, PonPon, Mizushi, ZukkiPon)) I know it seems all over the place right now but it will get better, trust me. Anyway's enjoy!)

CHAPTER 1:

It was summer of 2011 when I first saw her. We were both auditioning to be in 9th gen for Morning Musume. She walked past me, her hair flowing behind her as she walked. I couldn’t help but stare. I also remember the first time she opened her mouth to say a word to me, I tried playing it cool but I ended up freaking out inside. I could tell she felt nervous as well. Ever since then, we became good friends, but I could never bring myself to tell her how I feel. I didn’t want our friendship to be ruined because of my stupid confession. Heck, I can’t even tell if she feels the same way in the slightest. The best thing I can do right now is play it safe and wait for the right time…

Present time: October 2014

Kanon’s alarm went off, instantly waking her up to reality, the hotel room where the 9th gen were sleeping. She reached over to stop the annoying sound before sitting up in bed. Riho groaned beside her as she turned the other way. “Riho-chan...wake up..we have to get ready for the photo shoot today,” she said as she poked at Riho’s arm. Mizuki and Erina were already up, getting ready in the other rooms. The younger two finally rose up to get ready and meet the rest of the members outside. As they got on the bus, Riho and Kanon sat beside each other.

“Ergh...I didn’t get much sleep last night.” Riho sighed and slumped back in her chair, looking out of the window. “Well of course you didn’t, you kept going on and on about how you needed cider.” Kanon responded. “Hey, you know I like my cider. I can’t sleep peacefully until I get it.” she turned to give Kanon a cranky look. “Well as the ace of Morning Musume’14, shouldn’t you be more responsible in making sure you are well rested? You’re booked until Saturday.”. “We come back to the hotel so late that when I actually get comfy, it’s time to get right back up. Cider helps me deal with it.” Riho said. Kanon looked at her for a minute before speaking. “I notice you always go out of the hotel room for like 30 minutes and then come back and slip right into REM, why is that?”. Riho’s eyes widen, keeping her head turned to the window as she fiddles with her sleeves. “How the heck do you notice something like that?” “Because you always hit your foot against something on your way out because you’re blind.” Kanon poked her head as she got up to step off of the bus with the others. Riho kept her mouth shut as she walked beside her.

They eventually went into the dressing rooms and did their hair, makeup, and wardrobe before doing solo shots for the new music video. Riho went first among the 9th gen and they huddled around the tv to watch her there. Kanon’s eyes were glued to the TV as her cheeks began to turn red. “There goes that smug smile.” Mizuki joked as she cuddled with Erina. “I don’t think she’ll ever let that go, especially when Michishige-san pointed it out.” Erina said, making them both giggle. Erina noticed Kanon getting lost in thought and decided to nudge her a bit to snap out of it. “Yes?” “If you’re gonna hide the fact that you’re in love with Riho, please do a better job. She could glance over here any moment and catch you looking like that ya know.” “Sorry..” Kanon looked down. “Why don’t you just tell her how you feel this Saturday? She’s free right? Ask to hang out with her.” Mizuki insisted, her tone of voice calmer than the delivery her light green partner gave.

“I can’t tell her how I feel. What if she rejects me? Then I’d have to show up to work seeing her face and it would be awkward as hell? I’d rather not go through that.” Kanon shook her head. “You never know until you try, look for the small signs. By watching you two, I personally think she likes you for who you are, she just doesn’t like showing her emotions that much.” Mizuki said as she got up. “Well, it’s my turn.” She turned and walked toward the set where Riho came from. They shared a high five and a yay. Erina got up from her seat and switch to one farther back, to leave an empty space by Kanon to be filled by Riho. Riho did just as expected and sat right beside Kanon. “How did I do?” “Y-...You did awesome as always.” Kanon smiled at her. “Thank you.” Riho locked arms with her, turning to watch Mizuki’s solo shot. “Hey...Riho-chan…” Kanon blushed even more, not taking her eyes off of Riho until their eyes met again. “Yeah? What’s up?” “Would you like to hang out Saturday? I was thinking of having karaoke night.” “Sure!” Riho smiled. “Aww look at you two, going on a date?” Erina joked behind them. “Oh shut up Erina, focus on your precious Mizuki.”

It was Saturday afternoon that Riho and Kanon finally got out of the clutches of work and into play. They went to a theme park and finally sat down for a picnic in the grassy area after getting on roller coasters. They opened up their lunches and took a bite. “Mmm..I miss days like this…not having to worry about work and just taking the time to enjoy the sun.” Kanon said, looking up at the sky. “It has been a while hasn’t it...us not being able to hang out together like we used to…” Riho’s voice trailed off. “Right. With all these new assignments, our schedules have been clashing. I missed you.” “Me too. This is refreshing for a change.”. Kanon paused a moment before speaking, “Do you think management will find out about Mizu and Eripon’s relationship?”. “Dunno, I think they would rather them be together than to date a guy unknown to them.”

Kanon leaned back while eating, nodding as a response. “To be able to be unstoppable when together, to only have them on your mind, wanting to be with them all the time, it’s something I truly admire from their relationship…” Riho stared into space as she praised the older two. Kanon’s face lit up, “I feel the same way Riho-chan….there’s actually something I want to tell you..”. “Hm? What is it?” Riho locked eyes with her. “I-..” Next thing she knew, a small toy ball hits her head, followed by loud laughter. Riho tries her best to hold in her laughter as MaaDuu approach. “Ouch! Why would you do that?” Kanon whined, rubbing her head. “That was all Maa-chan.” Duu pointed at Maa and raised her hands innocently. “YurushiteNyan!” Maachan posed and laughed sinisterly before sitting and clinging onto Riho. “What are you two lovebirds doing here?” Riho snickers a bit before petting her head. “We were walking around, got bored and then spot you two sitting here. Promise we weren’t stalking.” Duu said, sitting beside Kanon and taking her hand.

“You just interrupted an important conversation we were having.” Kanon pouted. “How about we make it up by taking you two out to karaoke? How does that sound MaaMaa?” Duu looked at Maa and winked. “It’s funny because Kanon-chan and I are going there right now.” Riho stood up. “Waaah! Double date it is then! Let’s go!” Maachan grabbed Riho and ran off. Duu pulled Kanon along, trying to catch up to the other two. “Wait! Who said you could come alooooong!?!” Kanon yelled and sighed. They eventually made it there and booked a room. It was pretty small compared to the others. “I call first dibs on a duet!” Maachan screamed, making the girls cover their ears in pain. She picked the song “Dreaming Dancing Doll” by M Three (sub unit of Fairies). “Oh I remember them, they were our rivals back in the Renai Hunter days!” Duu exclaimed before standing beside Maa, grabbing a mic. The song started and everyone rocked along. The elder girls started doing wota chants to cheer them on. When the song ended, Duu surprised Maa with a kiss on the cheek, sending Maa to go into tsundere mode.

“Well I guess it’s our turn. What song do you wanna do?” Riho looked through the music section when it landed on “Only You”. “That one.” Kanon exclaimed. MaaDuu snickered. The song started and the ace stood up, dramatically walking around the table as she stared at her green partner. She followed her lead, getting up as well, twirling around the table.

R: Itoshi no kimi e

K: Itsumo no Yell for you

R: Choppiri bukiyou na watashi, Massugu aisuru kara.

K: Tsuranuite ne

In this moment, I am thankful to have this one moment with her in a long time...

What is this I’m feeling...a spark…? Kanon-chan…

Sayashi…

The lights dimmed as the disco lights flew around the room. There was a lot of tension in the room, so much so that MaaDuu felt like they shouldn’t have been in the room, their eyes were glued to their senpais.

Mizuki arrived and booked a room beside the other 4 with her close classmate, unknowing of their presence. She walked past at first, but hearing the familiar voices, she took 3 big steps backwards, looking into the room through the window. She saw them singing and dancing together, Riho taking her hand and twirling her. She felt a small twinge of regret in her heart, she also couldn’t deny that there was something there, waiting to come into the light. She rested her hand on the glass, longing to get through.

The ended it off in a pose. Applause quickly followed in the background. Riho turned to Kanon and gave her a high five ending in a hug. She then noticed a shadow of a girl quickly turning and walking away right outside of the door.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#2 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:31 PM

Well, that was very interesting! ^_^ All kinds of things can happen with what you're setting up, and I think it will be a lot of fun reading what happens every chapter. The 9kis have a special place in my heart too; they were the first new generation I've seen arrive and followed from the start since I became a fan (I started following MoMusu a couple months after Aika had been chosen, so I missed all the audition process and to me she was pretty much part of the group already). As you said, their dynamic and all the different pairings make for some very nice material.

I'm quite liking your writing style too, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. :good:

#3 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:52 PM

Awww I always wanted Zukki to sing Only You... it is a shame she always picked such bad songs for her Birthday events hahaah! I guess Zukki and I like different styles. I wonder... is the shadow of a girl the ghost of Aina after failing her audition or Aika watching the juniors?  :lol:

#4 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:07 PM

I absolutely loved this first chapter ! Even though I'm not a real SayaSuzu fan (I love 9ki as a whole and PonPon a little more), I am reaaaallly looking forward to the next chapter !

It's like cute, adorable, easy to read and I could have felt Zukki's frustration when MaaDuu popped lol

Keep it up!

@Fluffis: Isn't the shaddow Mizuki's ?

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#5 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:28 AM

Thank you for the feedback guys! Here's chapter two!

blog,%20Fukumura%20Mizuki,%20Sayashi%20R

CHAPTER 2:

It’s been a few weeks since Kanon-chan and I had that moment in the karaoke room. It was at that point that I really noticed Kanon...I saw a spark in her eyes as she looked into mine. I saw a message that she wanted to convey...but I don’t know what it was. I don’t want to get the wrong idea...I’ll ask her soon. Mizuki’s birthday is coming up very soon and she’s been pretty down lately with all of the fights she’s been having with Eripon. Kanon and I decided to split them for a little while, Kanon is going with Eripon to Disneyland and I will be out to eat with Mizuki. I hope things work out soon.

Theme song for this chapter: “Radar” by Britney Spears

I wonder if she knows she’s on my radar…?

Mizuki and Riho walk through Tokyo, taking in the sweet air of the busy streets. They eventually walk inside of a restaurant and order food. Mizuki stares at the ace, eventually getting a gaze back. “Are you okay Fuku-chan?” “Yeah I’m alright. Why do you ask such a thing?” Fuku-chan responds, smiling softly as her as she leaned forward to entrap Riho in her trance. “Because you’re staring right at me…” “Is there something wrong with that?” Mizuki tilts her head innocently. Riho chuckles before checking her phone. The princess sighs as she leans back. “So, did you get me a present yet?” “No, that’s actually why I invited you out. You’re going to pick out the perfect present and I will buy it for you.” the ace says before looking up to the hot pink princess before her. In response, her eyes light up, “Really?” “Yes Fuku-chan. It’s the least I could do.”

The waiter arrives and sets down their food on the table, they happily start eating. Soon after, they pay for the food and leave to roam the streets again.

When you walk, and when you talk. I get the tingle, I wanna mingle. That’s what I want.

They enter into many stores, Mizuki fawning over many things and Riho willingly buying it for her. “Thank you Riho...you really know how to spoil someone..” she smiles as they walk out with shopping bags. “You’re one of my best friends after all Fuku-chan.” Riho smiles back and nudges her arm. “We should head back to the hotel. My legs are getting tired.” Mizuki suggested. Riho agrees and they end up getting back before the other two. They change into their kick-around clothes and begin to watch their past tv appearances on tv together. “Can you believe Michishige-san is leaving very soon?” Mizuki says as she watches her senpai gracefully dancing. “Well...it’s understandable because she’s been around for 11 years now. But I still don’t want her to go.” Riho blushed, having a small flashback.

Michishige%20Sayumi,%20Sayashi%20Riho-51

Sayumi and Riho walked together through the park where the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. It was their day off so Sayumi suggested they’d hang out.

I have to tell her how I feel…

“Michishige-senpai…” Riho called out. Sayumi turned around, her hair blowing in the wind, “Yes?”. “I..I have a crush on you. I’ve had it for a very long time…” “Eh…?” Sayumi blushed and stepped closer to Riho. “Yes, it’s true. I never knew how to tell you but since you made your announcement for graduation...I thought it would be best to tell you now..” Riho looks away slightly. Sayumi took her hands and slid them down Riho’s arms before taking her hands. “RihoRiho...I like you too.” Sayumi blushed and looked Riho in the eye. “Really?” Riho was taken aback by her sudden response. “Of course I like you...isn’t it obvious?” she giggled. “Well...would you...be mine..?” Riho’s heart beats fast as she made sure not to break eye contact with her senpai. “I would love to...but we need to lay low because of our age difference…” “Of course...I don’t want you to get in trouble..” Riho instantly hugged her tight, burying her face in Sayumi’s chest. Sayumi blushed and hugged her back.

“Call me Sayumi from now on...okay?”

“Sayumi…”

“Riho…”

“Riho? Are you okay?” Mizuki said, already really close to her face, clinging to her arm. “Wah! Why are you so close!?” Riho snapped out of it and jumped. “I’m surprised you didn’t notice until now.” Mizuki giggled under her breath, “I want to play a game, how about truth or dare?”. Riho slowly turned to Mizuki and gulped.

~

blog,%20Ikuta%20Erina,%20Suzuki%20Kanon-

Kanon is taking me out to disneyland. Everything’s fine so far but I can tell her mind is somewhere else. She has this glow to her now. It’s a little annoying to have her thinking of Riho while she offered to take ME out. Since Fuku-chan and I are on a hiatus, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to shake things up between us.

Kanon and Erina have walked every inch of Disneyland, they decided to walk to one of the big and empty auditoriums to be alone and rest. They received special permission from the staff. “Eh?! It’s so big in here!” Kanon looked at the lit stage, instantly getting drawn to it. “It kind of reminds me of the Wagamama set.” “Exactly! We should totally play the song. Staff-san, can you please play the track in the booth?” Kanon asked, the staff nodded and went inside. The lights dimmed as the two spotlights followed the girls. The song started.

“Wagamama ki no mama ai no joku.”

“Onna no ko ni dake wakaru doku.” x2

They danced their way up the steps to the stage on either side, meeting in the middle and beginning the choreo.

They started to imagine the other 9th gen members, and soon the whole group performing with them. The energy bounced off the walls at how hype they were. The song ended off in Erina glomping and falling on top of her, both of her hands on either side of Kanon’s head. Kanon fell on her back on the floor, looking puzzled at the lighter green girl, “W-Why did you do that…?”. “Did I ever tell you that you look beautiful today?” Erina stared her in the eyes with a slight smirk, making Kanon blush.

What the hell does she think she’s doing..?

Kanon slithered her way from under her, standing up. “I think we should make it back to Tokyo and see the other two, it’s getting pretty late.” Erina looked up at her and sighed before getting up.

I wish she’d just give in...but I’m also interested in what the other two are doing…

They hop into the staff car and head back to Tokyo, it started out awkward between them. “So what do you think the others are doing..?” Erina said. “I don’t know...I guess back at the hotel.” she pulls out her phone to text, usually Riho replies right away, but not this time. She decided to text Mizuki as well, nothing. Kanon raised her eyebrow. “Sometimes I feel like Mizuki is into Riho..” Erina stares out of the window, sitting back. Kanon’s eyes widen, “What makes you say that?”. “I see the way she looks at Riho. It’s kinda like how she looks at me, every time it’s the four of us, I see her take a peek at Riho." “Eh...maybe you’re thinking a little too deeply about it…” Kanon looked down a bit, getting worried about what they’re doing. “I hope I am…”. Kanon’s confidence started to sink as she thought about all of the times Riho and Mizuki glanced at each other during performances.

Riho...say it ain’t so..

They soon arrive to the suite and up to the door, Kanon opens the door slowly and they quietly walk through the doorway, silently closing the door behind them.

“Your turn Riho-chan~.”

“Hai! I pick truth.”

“Hmmm okay...Here’s a good one. What do you think of Kanon? Do you have feelings for her? ”

“Eh!?...Kanon-chan?”

“Yeeeeesss tell me, tell me!”

Their creeping friends peeked around the corner to see Mizuki and Riho sitting on the bed across from each other in pajamas. “Kanon-chan....she makes me laugh when I’m stressed out and I feel like I can truly be myself around her. But she's my best friend...I don't think I feel anything more than just that...” Riho looked off to the side. Mizuki raised her eyebrows,

"Really? Nothing at all?". "No..."

Kanon's heart dropped as she heard this, she tears started to form in her eyes and she ran out the door, trying to get as far away as possible. Erina ran after her as quickly as she could.  Riho turned to see where the noise was coming from, Mizuki smirking behind her and flipping her hair. "Was that Ka-..!" Riho was suddenly stopped by Mizuki's sudden grabbing of Riho's chin to turn her face in her direction. Mizuki leaned forward and kissed Riho's lips, "Riho-chan...I realized I don't want anyone else but you...please accept my feelings..". Riho's eyes widened in shock and she blinked three times, trying to process the whole situation. Mizuki giggled and kissed her again, laying on top of her. 

-to be continued-

#6 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:40 PM

@Fluffis: Isn't the shaddow Mizuki's ?

I re-read the chapter and you are right, it is Mizuki. :) 

I am not sure who to feel the most bad for at the end of chapter 2 lol.

#7 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

Haha, it's pretty hard isn't it? XD. Thanks for reading!

#8 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:04 PM

I read your two chapters. I was quite skeptical at first concerning the RihoxKanon pairing but it works strangely well :)

Man, Mizuki is such a bad girl, I totally love it! <3 And Sayu...but well, it's Sayu! :whistle:

Riho is such a player in your story, I'm sure she would love to be like this in reality! XD

The only one missing is Ishida. She's so strict and serious, it would be a lot of fun to put her in your story :good:

Thanks for sharing your work here with us. It's enjoyable and well written. I'm looking for chapter three now! :gitaa: 

Go Mizuki, comfort your lonely ace! :chuu:

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#9 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:40 AM

Thank you so much! You'll be seeing a lot more of Ishida in the third chapter, don't worry. ;)

I'm in the middle of making a fan video as well, hopefully it will be done soon.

#10 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

Well well, I like where this is going... :ph34r: I always found the complicated relationship between the 9kis quite fascinating. I like how not only you're making Riho to be quite the player, but also you're bringing out Mizuki's devilish, naughty side. :whistle: I also like how you're "color-coding" the inner thoughts, it's a nice touch that lets us follow each girl more intimately. Looking forward to the next chapter!

PS: Sorry about the late reply. So far February's been quite the hectic month for me.

#11 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:54 AM

This is a pretty interesting story. ^_^

I like the color coding too. ^-^

I'm hoping with the addition to Ayumi that we may get some EriponxAyumi interaction. :wub:

I also want to see more SayuRiho interaction, they seem like a cute couple even though they're taboo. :blush:

Keep up the great work! :good:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#12 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:33 PM

Thank you Dalvron and Ambenya for the feedback! The chapter should be out by this weekend if not sooner! 

Hm..I've never thought of Eripon and Ayumi together, this should be interesting.

#13 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:00 AM

CHAPTER 3 IS OUT! 

Chapter 3:

Theme song for this chapter: phantogram-fall in love

The morning after, the Morning Musume members went to the dance studio to practice for Sayumi’s last concert. Mizuki and Riho shared many glances at each other when dancing, Kanon noticed this and started to get jealous and a little angry, but she knew it wouldn’t solve anything so she shrugged it off. Erina shared evil glares at Riho and Mizuki every time they glanced.

She’ll be my RihoRiho pretty soon...I love where this is going.

Mizuki...likes me...I’m still in shock she made a move on me last night...How am I gonna tell Sayumi this...I’ll have to tell her after practice…

Riho...All I can think about is what she said, it keeps replaying in my mind...it’s distracting...Mizuki knew exactly what she was doing….I’ll get my revenge…

They definitely did something last night...I know it...This is pissing me off, I’m definitely getting back at them somehow...but it has to be calculated...to mess with their brains to no end. Kanon is basically breaking into pieces over there, she doesn’t deserve this, she’s been waiting for Riho for 4 years...I’ll do it for her.

It was time for break, so the girls grabbed their backpacks for their lunches and sat in groups, Sayumi, Riho, and Mizuki in one. Masaki, Haruka, and Sakura, and Haruna in another, then Erina and Kanon by themselves. Ayumi decided to stay in the middle of the dance studio, practicing her moves since she had trouble getting the steps.. Riho turned her head to look watch Ayumi. Her eyes eventually meet Riho’s. She blushed and turned her head forward quickly out of nervousness. Riho smirked and got up. “Ayumin...you’re supposed to do it like this..” she stood right behind Ayumi, sliding her hands in a downward motion till she grabs her forearms, positioning her into the right formation. Ayumi could feel Riho pressed up against her, she turned her head to look at Riho’s face. “You have to relax a little..” Riho said.

This is pretty close...but somehow I don’t mind…

She looked forward into the mirror to watch Riho’s movements. She eventually got the steps right and quickly moved out of her grip. Riho crossed her arms and watched intently, smiling at how sharp her movements are. “Exactly! Like that!” Riho nodded. Ayumi put up her hand for a high five. Riho gave her one.

“Did she seriously rub on Ayumi?” Erina scrunched up her face. “Geez...she never rubbed on me like that and we spent tons of time alone..” Kanon watched like a sad puppy. Erina watched closely, slowly forming a smirk on her face.

Sayumi pulled out her phone to text Riho:

“RihoRiho-chan! It’s Sayumi~!

We’ve been apart for quite some time haven’t we?

How about we go on a date tonight? Just you and me to dinner?

Maybe we’ll have time for dessert too? (^_<)~☆

Love, Sayumin~ ❤”

Riho’s phone instantly vibrated in her pocket, she went to check the message…

D-Dessert!?

Riho turned red and looked up towards her cute girlfriend. Sayumi winked and messed with her ponytail. Riho decided to text back.

“S-Sure Sayumi! I’ll definitely be ready by then! “

Sayumi read the text, pleased with how flustered the ace got from the thought of her.

Rehearsal soon ended and the girls went for the showers to freshen up and change into their regular clothes. Ayumi walked to the entrance of the building when Erina caught up to her, “Ayumi!”. Ayumi instantly turned around with a doe-eyed expression. “Ikuta-san? What’s wrong?” “Do you have time to talk tonight before going back to the hotel?” “Eh..sure..” “Good.” and with that, Erina grabbed Ayumi’s hand and ran out to the entrance to seek privacy. Ayumi looked at her hand held in hers, her cheeks forming red.

~

RihoRiho and I are going on a date tonight, I’m a little nervous...I want to look extra cute for her tonight..

I’m sure she will never be able to take her eyes off of me in this dress…

Sayumi put on a short black lace dress with black high heels to match before letting down her hair to straighten. She then heard a knock on the door to her dressing room.  “Sayumi...it’s Riho.” the girl’s voice called out from the other side, making Sayumi’s heart flutter at the sound of Riho’s voice. She went to open the door, getting her sexy-face ready. She looked at Riho standing on the other side, wearing black slacks with a white button up shirt, black boots to match. Riho looked pretty masculine as she examined Sayumi’s body. “Sayumi...you look beautiful..”. “Thanks Riho...you look very...very attractive…” Sayumi couldn’t help but to look at the ace’s lips. Riho then took her hand and led her to the limo she rented for thr night.

~

“Ayumi, stay away from Riho!”

“B-But why? She’s a very good friend of mine! We hang out all the time, now I should stay away?”

“You said nothing about it before!”

“I’m trying to protect you, trust me.”

“And what would that be?”

Ayumi crossed her arms, now annoyed at how Erina is trying to pry into the friendship of her and the ace. Riho and Ayumi became close ever since she joined Morning Musume. But there was something else, she felt for Riho. Even though she wasn’t as well endowed as Mizuki, or funny like Kanon, she still feels Riho would come to like her one day. Things were just going her way today, she wasn’t going to let Erina get in the way of that. “She likes Kanon!” Erina finally said. “And? Do you think that is going to stop me from talking to her?” “I know you like her. It’s so obvious how you stutter when you’re with her.” Ayumi’s eyes widened, taking offense, “I’m going home!”. Ayumi turned to run but Erina grabbed her wrist, “Wait! I’m sorry…that came out wrong…..It just hurts me...seeing you fawn over Riho...because I want you..I even broke up with Fuku-chan because I couldn’t deny my feelings for you. I could treat you better than Riho...I know what she’s like, and she doesn’t deserve your awesomeness. She doesn’t deserve your lips..” Erina yanked Ayumi, making them press together, she lifts her chin to kiss her lips, leaving Ayumi speechless. She then took the blue kouhai into her arms, an evil smirk forming on her face.

~

Sayumi and Riho both sat at a table in a five star restaurant, looking through to giant menu. Riho couldn’t help but peek at Sayumi a few times. At the last glance, Sayumi caught her in the act, giggling. “Sorry...it’s just..it’s rare seeing you look like this for me..” Riho looked to the side. “I’m glad you like it, darling~” Sayumi extended her leg to rub the ace’s. The waiter came by and they ordered matching meals. Soon enough, they were left alone again. Riho felt the pressure of telling Sayumi the truth. The right thing to do would be to tell her now before going forward. “M-Mizuki kissed me..” Riho said quickly, hiding her face in her hands. Sayumi stopped moving her leg, staring at her in slight shock. “We were playing truth or dare and...she asked me if I liked Kanon and I said not really and then she kissed me...I stopped and ran off before we could go further. I’m so sorry I betrayed your trust. I feel so bad…”. “It’s okay...nobody knows we’re together...did you enjoy it?”. Riho looked up at her concerned senpai, “No, not at all! I swear I stopped it as soon as possible.” “Good, then I forgive you..” Sayumi smiled reassuringly, still a little hurt from the truth. “Thank you so much for understanding...you’re the best girlfriend ever…”.

(time skip)

Sayumi and Riho step out of the limo in front of the lavish hotel they’re staying at the week. “Can you stay in my room tonight..? The night is still young.” Sayumi held onto the ace’s hand tight as she looked at her with longing eyes. “Of course. Anything for my cute bunny~.” Riho smiled as she clung to her arm. They take the elevator to the highest floor and make their way inside of her room. As expected, the walls are pink and the furniture is white. “Would you like anything to drink?” Sayumi suggested, walking towards the kitchen. “No, I’m alright.” the ace responded, getting settled on the couch. Sayumi grabbed a glass of red wine and went to the living room to meet the younger one, she turned on the stereo and played her playlist she had set for this moment, she then settled on the couch beside her in the dim-lit room, taking a sip of her drink. Riho gulped, fiddling with her thumbs. “Are you nervous, love?” she leaned in and moved her bangs out of her face, searching for her gaze. Riho couldn’t help but look back into her hypnotic eyes as her sweet, cute voice called to her. “A-A little..” is all that could escape from her lips. “Maybe this will make you feel better…” and with that, the older girl caressed the younger’s cheek and pulled her in for a kiss. One of her legs rubbed up against the ace’s thigh. Riho reached from around her to unzip Sayumi’s short dress. She felt around for a bra but realized there was none, making Riho turn red.

Sayumi got up and took Riho to the bedroom, running her fingers through her hair. Riho stared at Sayumi’s figure from behind, especially looking at her beautiful back. She pulled Riho inside and locked the door.

Mizuki sat outside of Sayumi’s door, resting her head on the door to eavesdrop on the tender voices escaping the girl’s mouths on the other side. “It’s not fair. Why is this happening to me..” tears began to fall from her face.

~

Kanon stayed into the 9ki hotel room, cuddling with her favorite bear, cha-chan. Writing a song about Riho. She then heard a knock on the door. She got up and opened the door to find her other best friend, Sakura. “Sakura-chan? What are you doing late up like this?” Kanon rubbed her eyes. “I wanted to see how you were doing. I saw what Sayashi-san and Ishida-san did today at practice..I know it rubbed you the wrong way, I bought a cupcake! Can I come in?” “Of course!” Kanon stepped aside to let Sakura in. Sakura noticed the papers lying on her desk and decided to pick them up to read. “Did you make a song of Riho?” “Yeah I did…” Kanon crossed her arms and looked to the side. “I don’t know what to do...she said she doesn’t like me like that...and now she’s pursuing Mizuki and possibly Ayumi...I know I’m not good enough to match those two…”. “I got a plan...it’ll definitely get her to really notice you.” Sakura smirked. “And what would that be?” “Go on a diet and lose weight by the next two comebacks, it’ll probably get management to push you to the front in no time. We’ll definitely do some shopping as well!” “I guess it is time for me to lose weight...Michishige-san is leaving soon, so more opportunities will open up for us after all..” “You got it!”. She smiled and hugged the older. “Thanks Sakura-chan...this will be my victory..”

-to be continued-

#14 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:29 AM

Soooo good! I loved it! <3

I'm between wanting to squeal over the Ayumi and Eripon scene of the cuteness :blush: and scream because of Eripon using Ayumi. :angry:

Love so far and that SayuXRiho date was great too.  :wub:

I love how Sakura is going to help her best friend Zukki in this too. :good:

Can't wait for the next chapter! ^_^

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#15 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:52 AM

Hello, even though I read the 2nd Chapter, I didn't write a comment. Now it's already the 3rd chapter O:

Well,this has to be said: I simply can't like the SayuxRiho relationship. The age gap and the fact that Sayu belongs to Kame (we all know it D':) prevents me from enjoying your fanfiction to the fullest. I'm sorry x_x

This being said, what kind of magic does Riho use :o  ? Everyone is falling for her lol, it's almost confusing x)

Where is Harunan~ ?

I wonder if Mizuki is "stalking" Riho?  :c11:  :c11:  :c11:   In the 1st chapter she's looking at Riho through the door of the karaoke box, now it's through the door of the hotel room (well, she hears Riho and Sayu)...

I liked the Sakura x Kanon scene, it was simple yet cute and nicely written. In your fanfiction, Sakura really seems like a sweet girl :good:

I'm not a Suberizu fan but, honestly, Erina's manipulative side is interesting lol, I hope you'll develop it in the coming chapters (this and Sakura x Kanon's friendship)~

More PonPon please :ph34r:

Looking forward to the next chapters !

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#16 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:40 AM

Thanks you two! 

Riho practices black magic lol. Just kidding. 

I totally get that in real life there is a major age gap between them.

I don't know where to incorporate Harunan because she's just "there" to me in MM. 

#17 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

Alt. Fanfic Title: All Out Love War!! :omg:

Well, I didn't think things would go that far so quickly! But I love how you're keeping things so intense and spicy! ;) As a Suberis fan I thank you for including them, even though Eripon has her own agenda.  :ph34r:  There's a lot you can do with all the different couples you're setting up, it's going to be a lot of fun reading what you do next. You have quite the complicated relationship tree in your story, but you're handling it superbly. :good: Your narrative is very clear, I'm not having any trouble following the events.

I have no issues with Sayu being with Riho (sexy Bunny!  :ph34r: ). I mean, this is fiction, you're handling it seriously, and if Sayu could have had her way while she was still in the group, wel... :c18:

I too love how you're presenting Sakura. Even in real life, considering what almost all the members have said about her, yeah, she's pretty much the kindest, most reliable friend you could ever ask for.

Your story is making me think that, a few years ago, there was a point when it seemed everyone in the group, except maybe Ikuta and Iikubo (HoneyPon), had a thing for Riho. :c11:

#18 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:09 PM

Hi! Dalvron! I was wondering if I should message you, I didn't wanna annoy you this time. Thank you so much for following my story! 

Since Sayumi is leaving soon, and Riho has been dating her since summer of '14, Sayumi wants to have maybe her last really special moment in MM with Riho.

In real life, in my interpretation, If Sayumi was a year older than Riho, (and Eri/Ai didn't exist) they definitely would've been a thing behind cameras. 

Mizuki always liked Riho secretly, but it especially showed when Riho was close to her graduation, being clingy and all. 

Zukki always liked Riho from the very beginning, and I think at one point Riho crushed on her back since she spoke so highly of her, even in Riho's 9ki DVD, she kept glancing at Zukki during her little speech. I saw how she broke into pieces during the concert and it was hard for Riho to look her in the eye, to face her, because she knew. 

I don't follow Ayumi a lot but I would think that Triangle play was the best thing that happened to her regarding getting closer to Riho.

Maa-chan is so clingy to Riho so obviously...

Duu...probably like a senpai and she wants to learn her ways.

Sakura was probably the only one who grew out of her crush on Riho.

#19 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:15 PM

Hi again! I'd never be annoyed if you messaged me. ^_^ If anything, it would be more of a bother to you. :sleep: Always nice to know when you have more good stuff for us to read!

Yeah, I pretty much agree with your assertion about how MoMusu was. I'd add that Ayumi's "she's my rival" attitude was a cover for her feelings towards Riho, especially since it seemed she didn't manage to keep Kudo for herself, until Eripon managed to finally snatch Daishi. And for a while, SayaDuu was pretty much a "thing"; they spent so much time together, some fans (myself included) suspected someone in management was secretly shipping them together. :whistle:

On a side note, let's not forget how close Sayu and JunJun became! <3 I'll never stop wondering what would have happened if she never had gone back to China.

#20 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:49 PM

Now that you say that, it makes a lot of sense! I remember when it was AyuDuu before Maa-Duu..

It's kind of hard to tell who Riho's heart stayed with in MM. 

I haven't followed JunJun well either but from what I saw, her and Sayu had a playful rivalry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users