4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

280px-ImaizumiFukyouwaon.jpg

Name: Imaizumi Yui (今泉佑唯)

Nicknames: Zuumin (ずーみん)

Team: Kanji Keyakizaka46

Birthdate: September 30, 1998 (18 years old)

Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan

Blood Type: O

Height: 154cm

Blog: http://www.keyakizak...cd=member&ct=02

173px-ImaizumiFutari.jpg173px-ImaizumiSekai.jpg173px-ImaizumiSilent.jpg

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#2 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:37 AM

Zuumin, by doctors suggestion, will be on an indefinite hiatus for the time being while she recovers from an illness.

announcement here: http://www.keyakizak...s/detail/O00039

The post doesn't mention what her illness is, so it could be anything from exhaustion to a flu or worst case scenario, a chronic illness that may affect her idol life. 

Despite that, i'm impressed at how she has been giving it 110% in all her activities despite whatever it is she's going through. Very professional. I hope she gets well soon~ 

Since i'm on this thread, here are some cute pics of zuumin shooting the mv for Tuning with Kobayashi Yui

tumblr_onqg9xKCd51vlp6rao7_250.jpg tumblr_onqg9xKCd51vlp6rao6_250.jpg tumblr_onqg9xKCd51vlp6rao3_250.jpg tumblr_onqg9xKCd51vlp6rao5_250.jpg

tumblr_onkofjTx4w1vlp6rao10_400.gif

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:18 PM

Oh god, I wish it's nothing really serious and Yui comes back healthy. I wonder what happened :/

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#4 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:08 AM

After months of no news on Zuumin, we finally have an update from her! She made a handwritten letter to fans~ 

いつも欅坂46を
応援してくださっている皆様
ご心配をお掛けして
しまい申し訳ありません。
早く元気な姿で皆様とお会いできることを
心待ちにしています!
もう少しだけお待ちいただけると嬉しいです。

今泉佑唯

English Translation
To everyone who has always been supporting Keyakizaka46, I am truly sorry for causing you to worry.
I want to quickly get back to my healthy self, because I am really looking forward to be able to see you all once again!
If you would be able to just wait a little while more, That would really make me happy.

Imaizumi Yui

-

Keyaki will be having a very busy next two months, so hopefully, we'll see Zuumin back right around the end of August! 

#5 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:15 AM

I hope she gets back soon, she is my favorite member.

Some have speculated that because Neru said 21 members would be performing at a concert later this summer, Zuumin is scheduled to make her return then.

#6 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

Zuumin cut her hair!! 

DExd-x-UAAEekjs.jpg

personally, i think she looks great! She's lowkey giving me nanase vibes..

#7 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

WOW I didn't expect this change in Zuumin. She looks good!

TOP IDOLS

#8 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:40 AM

She looks great with short hair, I hope she still can put it up in a ponytail. Is that a recent photo?

#9 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:39 AM

She's back! Just in time for the last concert of the august shows! 

w700c-ez_9792db22284b1dcb3220c061ec89ed2

#10 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:35 AM

So glad she was able to recover. Can't wait to see her on their variety shows

#11 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:07 PM

Zuumin is taking a break again.

http://www.keyakizak...O00077?ima=0000

Get well soon! :'(

TOP IDOLS

#12 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

Seems like its only until the end of the year which isnt too bad! I'm glad as long as she gets some rest!
Unfortunate that she wont be present for Koukahu though.....

#13 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:29 AM

Just wanted to do a quick pic spam. I think cutting her hair did her absolute WONDERS (tbh i can say this for a lot of the girls lol). She looks stunning in all her photos~ 

tumblr_p3feiuVvxL1u538tho1_500.jpg  tumblr_p4xp6z805B1ulbk6to1_500.jpg

tumblr_p17tl1z7Y61qc1chwo1_500.jpg tumblr_p0o2gogvuz1tm3ddao1_500.jpg tumblr_p3fehiKxbt1u538tho1_500.jpg

some magazine shots 

Spoiler

#14 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:13 PM

Zuumin is incredibly charming and it was her song about meats on Keyabingo that made me stan her. 

I have found some songs of hers on youtube and her voice is incredible, plus she is astoundingly beautiful and an absolute cutiepie. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#15 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:22 PM

Zuumin is graduating...

TOP IDOLS

#16 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:45 PM

NOOOOOO???

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#17 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:08 PM

Here is a translation of her blog post regarding the graduation.. 

http://toomuchidea.b...supporting.html

I don't know what to say... Zuumin has been such an iconic member in the group even throughout her hiatus. I've never had a doubt in my mind that she would be pushed as soon as her health got better, which we saw when she was made center for Garasu in Techi's absence.. but to see her announce graduation so soon... her health must really not be good. My heart hurts a lot, but I would rather she do what's best for her. 

I hope she gets an amazing send off with all 21 kanji members present. 

#18 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 07:16 PM

https://www.nikkansp...impression=true

She is pregnant and getting married to Watanabe Mahoto, best known as a YouTuber who beat up his ex-girlfriend when she accused him of cheating.
DDOhydd.gif

#19 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 07:35 PM

well thats a huge yikes... idk why she'd even want to associate with a shithead like that but at the very least i'm hoping it's not an abusive situation between them either. if it isn't it's still not a good look for her to be pregnant with his kid and getting married to him

#20 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 09:35 PM

The internet suspects they have been seeing each other for at least 5 months, since they both announced positive covid tests around the same time.
DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users