61 replies to this topic

#1 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:12 PM

NGT48 1st Single - Seishun Dokei

(Announced during AKB48's SSK on June 18, 2016)

Title: Seishun Dokei

Released on: April 12, 2017

Senbatsu:

Team NIII (16 members, Nakai Rika center)

Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Minami, Kitahara Rie, Sato Anju, Sugahara Riko, Takakura Moeka, Tano Ayaka, Nakai Rika, Nishigata Marina, Hasegawa Rena, Honma Hinata, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho, Yamada Noe

Tracklist:

-CD:

1. Seishun Dokei - Senbatsu
2. Akigan Punk
3A. Shutsujin
3B. Junjo Yoroshiku - Dance Senbatsu
3C. Kurayami Motomu
3T. Shita no Na de Yobeta no wa... - Kenkyuusei

4-6. Off Vocal

-DVD:

1. Seishun Dokei MV

2A. Shutsujin MV

2B. Junjo Yoroshiku MV

2C. Kurayami Motomu MV

3A. Individual PVs (Otaki Yuria X DjHiRo Fantastic Motion, Ogino Yuka X Ishii Mari, Oguma Tsugumi X Tanaka Atsuko, Kashiwagi Yuki X,Fukatsu Masakazu, Kato Minami X Mamushi no Sannan, Kado Yuria X Kato Mani, Kitahara Rie X Sato Ami, Kusakabe Aina X Imaizumi Hiroshi)

3B. Individual PVs (Sato Anju X Nagano Yoshihiro, Sugahara Riko X Nakashima Nozomi, Seiji Reina X Miyagawa Keidai, Takakura Moeka X Takahashi Eiki, Tano Ayaka X Oikawa Katsuhito, Takahashi Mau X Sekiyama Yuta, Nakai Rika X Nakamura Taiko, Nakamura Ayuka X Mori Shota)

3C. Individual PVs (Nara Miharu X Yoneyama Saburo, Nishigata Marina X TAKUYA UCHIYAMA, Nishimura Nanako X Hamada Yutaka, Hasegawa Rena X Higuchi Keiichi, Homma Hinata X Yamada Ayaka, Mizusawa Ayaka X Nakamura Ryutaro, Miyajima Aya X MAD PRODUCTION, Yamaguchi Maho X Sakai Shintaro, Murakumo Fuka X Sawa Reimon, Yamada Noe X Okuto Yoshihiro)

Handshake Event Results:

Spoiler

Covers: 

Spoiler

MVs: 

Spoiler

Sales:

• 1st week: 160,271
  • 2nd week: 7,688

Total167,959

800px-NGT481Promo.jpg

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#2 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:47 AM

Spring release huh, so February or March depending on if they want to release AKB's 1st single of the year before or after this.

#3 usagichan48

usagichan48

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:08 PM

The delay of the CD release took ages, they probs worked on a super awesome song (IT BETTER BE AWESOME)

I don't want to expect too much though but I hope it's really good, it better be  <_<

#4 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

Btw, Mizusawa Ayaka announced her graduation so maybe we won't see all the NGT members in the 1st single :(

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#5 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:50 PM

^

She graduates in March. Not sure what day but if they announce the single's release date soon, there might be a possibility.

OR, I can imagine that she may record something and take credit in the single, despite already graduated. Who knows ^_^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#6 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:15 AM

i honestly find it absolutely ridiculous that NGT haven't got a single and the girls are already graduating. Imaging telling people you were part of a 48 group and when they ask "what song/single did you sing?" you can't tell them because you don't have a single with your name credited on it. A damn shame. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#7 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:56 AM

Seriously though :/ I mean I feel bad for Ayaka anyway. If she knew she wanted to go into teaching, then she should have stuck with it than try to get out there as an idol. They are two very different occupations.

That's why I am hoping that NGT will release something by end of February/early March and include her in it. At least it would be something...

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#8 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:15 PM

I mean Tsugunaga Momoko is going into teaching, don't get more idol than her. It's pretty damn hard to know what you want to do. Never know until you try as it were.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#9 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:25 PM

She is a kenkyusei so I really don't see much of an issue with her graduation. She tried being idol for a while, it wasn't her thing and she left. I can think of at least 3 HKT members who left before their first single. 

NGT might be getting a 2nd generation and pulling MioMeru before the single is released as well. Just to fire up Katomina's fans even more like they did with Haruppi's fans.

#10 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:56 PM

that would be the most annoying thing lol. these girls are more than ready to have their own single, they don't need to wait for a 2nd gen (which is completely unnecessary anyway because we've had so many new girls in 48/46group last year, plus auditions for that boat group lol). i just want a damn single already lol 

it's sad for me because i was pulling to start stanning both ngt and keyaki together and watch them grow, but keyaki has fast tracked their way into popularity so quickly that i don't even see them as equal anymore :/

#11 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

^

Pulling MioMeru? As in HKT's Mio and Meru going to NGT?? (It's the first time I heard that so bear with me :arrow: )

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#12 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

^As in, bringing in a second generation, and making the two aces of the second gen center the first single of NGT. this is what HKT did, brought in Mio and Meru (2nd gen), and made them the center of the first single, which started the whole "haruppi struggle" that we see today.

#13 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:36 PM

Oh yes, okay. Thanks. lol I was reading the comment as transferring them. I'm a little slow today. Not feeling very well besides :sleep:

I'm just on pins and needles for a date :c03:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#14 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

Senbatsu for the single is Team NIII with Nakai Rika centering it.

#15 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

expected the senbatsu to be N3, did not expect a rika center at all!!

i remember first seeing her and declaring she would the next big thing, and i'm glad i was right lol. I honestly thought that even with her current popularity, they would go for Katomina or Moeka instead, but it's nice to see her finally getting that NGT center, and for the first single too! it's lit 

#16 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:53 PM

I expected Okappa to be center but not complaining at all since THEY FINALLY ANNOUNCED IT!

It's also not surprising that Rika is the center. Just hoping that they include Mizusawa Ayaka in the single.

TOP IDOLS

#17 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

It is team NIII, but if Yukirin not participating someone needs to fill in so there is still possibility.

Rikachan's center is no surprise since her popularity really sky-rocketing plus heavy heavy push lately.

#18 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:58 PM

Just noticed on CDJapan that they have 4 editions up: A, B, C, and another which is 972 yen :blink: Only ones I know that do that are Nogi and Keyaki. Wow!

(A, B, and C have bonus photos)

http://www.cdjapan.c...erson/700747395

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#19 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:56 PM

I'm getting impatient for some MV's and song previews :P

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#20 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

I read somewhere that the lead song will have a "Banzai Venus" feeling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users