Photo

Hello!Online General Election 2016 RESULTS

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory hokkaido kss kss

• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

#261 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:50 AM

Moe had newcommer in the bag! I am shocked to see Zukki do that well since so many of her fans are hiding in an iglo and have been since June. Happy to see Takagi do well in the vocalist category. I sort of feel bad for not voting for her as best performer, but at least she does not know I exsist so it is ok oh wait she does and now I feel guilty lol

#262 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:05 AM

Thank you for all your hard work. :respect:

Let's see how my list did???

2.  +10 Suzuki Airi

8.  +9   Fukumura Mizuki

41 +8   Miyazaki Yuka

13 +7   Yajima Maimi

23 +6   Yamaki Risa

10 +5   Ishida Ayumi

3   +4   Oda Sakura

21 +3   Ogata Haruna

1   +2   Sato Masaki

5   +1   Murota Mizuki

Best Idol Group - Morning Musume '16- 1
Best Newcomer - Onoda Saori -
Best Singer - Suzuki Airi- 1
Best Dancer - Ishida Ayumi- 2
Best Performer - Murota Mizuki- 3

Not bad, not bad at all.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#263 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:34 AM

So much love for Masaki & Musume from H!O  :D . Kamiko, yes she's well loved too .. but what surprised me is Funakki..  XD I'm so happy .. 

Best singer & dancer are familiar face, we all know that, best performer I hope Murotan get the top position. and pleasee the best newcomer can form a strong new sub-unit  :D

Where are Juice=Juice fan  :(

A big thanks to the counter team for the hard work. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017

#264 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:52 AM

I wasn't able to vote since I'm new but I'm so glad that Maachan got the 1st place <3 thanks for the hard work while counting the votes and post the results in a timely manner, good job!!

#265 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:04 AM

I wasn't able to vote since I'm new but I'm so glad that Maachan got the 1st place <3 thanks for the hard work while counting the votes and post the results in a timely manner, good job!!

Wow you joined just after voting closed! Please do consider joining us next year!  <3

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#266 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:20 AM

Happy New year everyone. 2016 such an important year for haropro, so many important events occurred.

Here's my notes about the result :
- Masaki was loved by everyone, by overseas fans like us and domestic fans (compared to japan polling)
- Same goes to Sakura, Fukuhime, Maria & Haruka, both have placed as high as japan poll
- MM still the best group for overseas fans
- Harunan (Iikubo) placed high in overseas polling, while not so popular in japan's polling
- C-ute & Momochi members still have big fanbase overseas. Airi, Momochi, Maimi placed among top. And C-ute was the 2nd best group
- Watchout for Angerme, marked as another top group.
- Even Moe & Muro places in top-6 among the popular members.
- Just keep on going for Kobushi Factory, with right direction they may become more famous than 2016.
Kobushi member's also need to boost their popularity more.
- Tsubaki Factory just established, and debut this January.. Hope the progress will be the same as Kobushi
- Country Girls, mmm... Manaka-loss still a nightmare
- J=J need to put some radical change, in music & members. They've been overtake by new members/groups. Maybe add more member will solve this issue
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#267 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:38 AM

Aww, thanks for all your hard work counting up everything! I kept meaning to submit a list but never got around to it. But it was nice to see the list. I thought I really couldn't pull a list together, but seeing how low some girls were like Hirose Ayaka were, I guess I do have a preference. So next year!

#268 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:03 AM

Ok, so now for the second post!

Spoiler

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#269 matchan

matchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 117 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:43 AM

Thank you for putting all this together - it was a lot of fun! Happy to see Maachan at the top. I'd like to imagine in her downtime she stumbles across her ranking and sees just how much the int'l community loves her.  ^_^

#270 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:22 AM

blah everyone on this blasted site has such bad taste masaki at 1 yall nuts

Wow look at Momo, lol but lets be honest people only vote for her now because she's on her way out ;P

HLxdmXb.png

#271 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:56 AM

It's after nearly 8am in Germany and I just came home from the club. So I'll keep it short for now:

Thanks a lot all you guys for making this possible again! I love this election and I can only imagine how much work it has to be. You are truely the best!

(Btw there is a little mistake for how much Meimei went down this year compared to last. She wasn't #2 2015 right?)

I'm so excited and happy Maa got #1 again and could even manage to get nearly 100 votes more than last year. Same goes for Murotan and Funakki! The fight for Senbatsu, Kami7 and the top 3 was so much harder than last year still my girls made it. I'm a little sad Haachin didn't rank much higher but she won a lot of votes. x333 Go Haachin!!

I think overall it gives you a huge advantage when you're a member of MM because usually besides that I think girls that are good on stage are the ones that rank higher than others. The only thing that amazes me every year anew is how low Karin ranks if you look at the poll this way. And omg the Moe hype is real!

I checked my spelling three times. I hope I won't wake up tomorrow and die out of embarrasement. Happy New Year everyone!

Edit: I imagine Maria, Murotan and Moe will put up a real fight for the top spots next year. Get well soon Maa-chan!! <3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#272 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:47 AM

good job meimei ya ended off strong

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#273 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:08 AM

I didn't vote this year because my interest in H!P has decreased a lot after Zukki's (& Meimi's) graduation. Apart from that there are currently twelve girls behind Zukki that I like equally much so I hadn't been able at all to cross three of them out just to make a Top Ten (and then the difficult decisions: Who to give nine points to? Who gets one? etc.) ^^;.

#274 leegyep4

leegyep4

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:11 AM

Best Newcomer: Kasahara Momona and Yanagawa Nanami got the same points 15. So Nanami should also receive the 3rd place. 

#275 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:32 AM

Maachan still too strong,, XD

and holy... Moe +50 is what surprised me,, also Muro,Funakki and Maria with fairly big increase,, 

i'm sure Kaedi, Reina Momona and TF 2nd gen will also have significant rank increase next year with debut effect,, 

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#276 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

Oh my god, Akane only gained 5 votes from last year LOL oh well better luck next year

Thanks to everybody who helped with this!!!! It's always so fun to see the results, and boy it must be rough compiling everything  :blink:

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#277 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:59 AM

Thank you guys for all the hard work !!

Sooo happy that Maachan got #1 for best idol category! I thought she couldn't win this year because she already won last year..

And even #1 for best performer... That's absolutely unexpected as well... just couldn't believe this  :w00t:

I wish Momochi was in top 10 and Yamaki ranked a little bit higher, though T^T

#278 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:06 AM

Yeah Maachan Congrats!!!

I wish we can tell her how popular she is among international fans..

I keep imagining that she might be depressed right now..

& Kamiko!!! at the top 10.. just 1 year, at number 6!! :w00t:

Maria & Sakura rank higher  than I expected..

So interested to see how the 13th gen will do in 2017 polls.. for some reason I have a feeling both of them might rank higher than most of the 12th gen..

#279 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:30 PM

I'm a little sad Haachin didn't rank much higher but she won a lot of votes. x333 Go Haachin!!

Yop, she gained 77 points compared to last year and 45 person voted for her. *proudfan*

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#280 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:50 PM

If only I had gotten to vote Kanon would have gotten a higher position XD Ah well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users