Photo

AKB48 45th Single "LOVE TRIP/Shiawase wo Wakenasai しあわせを分けなさい" (2016.08.31)

AKB48 45th single Shiawase wo Wakenasai LOVE RIDE

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:54 AM

I spaced, totally forgot this single was coming out. Shows how much I care about Sashihara Rino centering a-sides. Another million seller though, routine continues. On to the rinse and repeat part.

#22 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:10 AM

I only liked LOVE TRIP and Densetsu no Sakana. I'm actually disappointed with the Next Girls, Future Girls and Upcoming Girls songs.

#23 Drainz16

Drainz16

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:49 AM

Anyone here know where we can watch AKB48 Show? Thanks in advance!

#24 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:36 PM

Anyone here know where we can watch AKB48 Show? Thanks in advance!

Wrong thread??

anyway, you could follow it here (watching links there too):

http://stage48.net/f...05.6758/page-25

#25 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:48 PM

So I finally decided to check out the songs for this single. Here's my thoughts and ratings.

Love Trip - 7.5/10. I don't dislike the song, it's decent, but it's forgettable to me. I like the fact that it's upbeat. After Kimi wa Melody and Tsubasa wa Iranai I feel we really needed an AKB a-side that's upbeat. It's nothing ground-breaking, but it gets the job done I suppose. In the end I'm disappointed in this song because I kept waiting for that point where it pops and makes me take notice that I'm listening to something remarkable and it never came.
Shiawase wo Wakenasai -  7.5/10. For me this is just like Love Trip, a decent, but forgettable song. It's not upbeat, but it's not so slow paced that it's flat out boring either. This is the type of song I could see myself enjoying on a car/train/bus ride home after a hard day of work, an easy listening sort of track. I was waiting for this one to get to that point where it pops and makes me take notice that I'm listening to something remarkable but just like Love Trip it failed to do so leaving me disappointed. At the same time it's not like there's a capital crime here, the song gets the job done well enough I suppose.
Hikari to Kage no Hibi - 9/10. The 48 groups' members may not be very good singers individually, but this is one of those songs that shows how great they can be when they come together. I am very happy with this song. The vocals are really on point.
Densetsu no Sakana - 7.5/10. It's kind of meh. I actually got to see the PV for this one and that was pretty meh too. I haven't seen a PV this lazily done from AKB in a long time.
Shinka Shitenee Jan - 8/10. I like this. Good beat, lots of energy, cheery vocals. Anime worthy.
Kishi ga Mieru Umi Kara - 8/10. This sounds and feels very Chance no Junban inspired and that's not a bad thing. I like it. I could see this one in anime too.
2016nen no Invitation - 7.5/10. One of the forgettable songs off this single IMHO. It's nice, but like the a-sides it suffers from being nothing ground-breaking.
Hikari no Naka e - 7/10. I don't like this song, but I've seen the PV for it and that thing is just wow.
Black Flower - 9/10. I can't decide if I like this song more than Hikari to Kage no Hibi, but the battle is between these two for my favorite song on the single. This right here is something I could see in a Fatal Frame game. The successor to the Sleeping Priestess lullaby from the 3rd game. It's quite spooky and messed up circus like but composed in a manner that its reminiscent of a lullaby.

Overall: 7.5/10. It's not a bad single at all, but it's not an especially impressive one either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users