Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 44th Single "Tsubasa wa Iranai" (2016/06/01)

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:08 PM

Does cd japan usually include the tickets for SS voting?? Because on their webpage they say it's temporary but I thought all copies of the single included them

The voting code card is inside the cd package, and in ALL cd. they are not from CD Japan. Seller, like Cd Japan, sometimes include extra photo which they place outside the cd. I read the cd japan description, they put there I think because the voting has a deadline. Perhaps they will have new package without the card after the deadline.

#22 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:55 PM

ANN preview is disappointed, only 1 verse.

I think it is radio ripped. Full song.

https://www.facebook...36559339826470/

(of stage48 thanks to hermionepj1)

alternate:

#23 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:53 AM

Tsubasa wa Iranai is really boring IMHO.

#24 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:48 PM

Some MV shots...I think it's also a 12 minute drama-like MV too. I guess one photo has a banner that says 1972. So I guess they are being super nostalgic? What happened in Japan in 1972??

MV will be revealed on AKBingo May 3rd.

http://www.oricon.co...s/2070972/full/

I'm going to be blunt. I don't like the song at all :unsure: It feels like what KFC/KnP/Halloween are with the super easy dance. Miion is an energetic girl. I didn't expect this to be her center song...

I'm sure the lyrics have great meaning, as Aki-P's song's usually do, but still...

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#25 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:52 PM

Ye Tsubasa is boring... I'm hoping for good B sides. I think that it's even more boring than KWM.

#26 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:19 AM

Short version MV:

>

#27 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:59 AM

Almost fell asleep while watching that... what a dud :-/

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#28 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:26 AM

I wanted her to get something like River or Uza...

At least she looks super gorgeous.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#29 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:27 AM

It looks like a quadruple center Sayanee Mayu Yuki Mion rather than single center Mion.

#30 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:54 PM

I am 40 and I think I am too young for this XD
But honestly .. I am kind of disappointed as I want some up beat idol song ..
well the story MV look interesting .. but the song is neither good nor bad .. it just another 48G song that seem to be going this older style direction :(

#31 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:40 PM

It's sweet but not very memorable. I can't remember the tune at all.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#32 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:38 AM

So they're going for the popular sound of many folk songs from that era it seems...

ShiningLight445,

A number of things happened in this time period (early 70's), such as the student movement/protests in Japan finally dying out (after Japanese government put an end to it), the Asama Sansou incident in 1972, the 1972 Winter Olympics in Sapporo, the Okinawa reversion in 1972, etc. 

Wonder how the rest of the full PV will be. 

At any rate this doesn't excite me, neither song nor PV. 

#33 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:06 AM

^

Thank you!! :)

Looks like the MV is centered around the student protests, maybe.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#34 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:26 AM

^
^ wow .. so it is like basing it on actual events during that time period ...
Sorry I didn't know that ..

But knowing that it is base of a time period in Japan ..actually makes everything feel better..
The song feel a lot better ..
I wonder where the idea come from?.. Aki-P?
I wiki .. Aki-P is 14 years old in 1972 ..

The thing about it .. is it seem to show turbulent times in Japan during a period ..
but they went on to recover or rebuild with the next generation of young people ..
I dunno .. are they like representing 48G as they seem to be in turbulent times or even Aki-P and people of his generation .. ?

#35 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:19 AM

Team 8 Song

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x47r332

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#36 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:31 PM

The rest of the Team videos are up. 

I think my favourite overall is Team B's. It's really cute and fun. Team A's is ok, shame Paruru is still unable to wear normal shoes as I think it would be a double centre. Looks like it features the various members ok(Shiichan looked great on the catwalk). Team K's is weird and the video is super weird and kind of ugly imo. Such a shame :c
Team 4's is a cool concept and I like how each member gets to be seen well.

Part of me wonders if Team A's is set before BwT XD

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#37 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:04 PM

^Since you can't embed the 4th You-tube video .. here ..

I am doing it because I like the team 4 MV concept too ..
I think it is really cool .. for a moment I was clicking on it hoping it is interactive XD
even if it is not interactive .. it is still a nice concept .. :)

#38 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:24 PM

Any alternative links? ^_^

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#39 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:52 PM

All the songs in general are pretty generic.. the music videos too.. 

I'm not gonna lie, Aki-P said this would be more "new gen" themed but it seems like the teams went with a "kennin center with ori popular members flanking" (team a), or a "ori new gen akb member with kennin members flanking" (team k). Team B was pretty cool having Mayukirin behind Renacchi and Yuria, and Team 4/8 has no senior members to be above of anyway lol.. So overall for the teams, while they're trying their best to show the new gens, they still haven't fixed the kennin and old gen problem.

The A-side is pretty mellow... not the kind of single i wanted but its good, i think it would have been better as a sakura single though... oh well. 

I'd like to put all the MV's onto the first page but there's a 3 video limit on posts  :(

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#40 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:56 PM

Covers:

tumblr_o6jmu9QI9Q1qdij7wo1_500.jpgtumblr_o6jmu9QI9Q1qdij7wo2_500.jpgtumblr_o6jmu9QI9Q1qdij7wo3_500.jpgtumblr_o6jmu9QI9Q1qdij7wo4_500.jpgtumblr_o6jmu9QI9Q1qdij7wo5_500.jpgtumblr_o6jmu9QI9Q1qdij7wo6_500.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users